Go down
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 5 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU

on 8/2/2012, 9:51 pm
I haven't ever heard that, but I'll assume it's true because I never really looked around enough.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Rockin
Rockin
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-04-14

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 5 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU

on 8/2/2012, 10:47 pm
@AaronKun wrote:I haven't ever heard that, but I'll assume it's true because I never really looked around enough.

Yeah, I think around the time he was making Brawl, the guy was interviewed about super smash brothers, and one of the things he pointed out was that he didn't like the skill gap between players (as he explained for it to be so side from one another). He doesn't see the game as competitive, but more of something fun for people to play.
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

on 8/2/2012, 11:02 pm
@Rockin wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:I haven't ever heard that, but I'll assume it's true because I never really looked around enough.

Yeah, I think around the time he was making Brawl, the guy was interviewed about super smash brothers, and one of the things he pointed out was that he didn't like the skill gap between players (as he explained for it to be so side from one another). He doesn't see the game as competitive, but more of something fun for people to play.

Oh no. Sakurai, speed up the game pace a little, don't slow it down!
*EDIT: Typo lmao.

Last edited by AaronKun on 8/3/2012, 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 8/3/2012, 6:18 am
It's Sakurai. He made it slower to make it more accessible so more people could enjoy the game. I kind of just said lol :U

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 5 UZ3PNb5
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2012, 3:22 pm
I so totally want Skull Kid in the game.

His Final Smash will call down the fucking moon.

Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

on 11/24/2012, 4:08 pm
has any news been made about this game yet?

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 5 Awkwar10
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 5 Pikach11
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2012, 4:11 pm
Not as far as I know. They're probably going to be keeping it secret until a month or two before the release.

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 11/24/2012, 4:58 pm
@Leaf wrote:has any news been made about this game yet?

only rumors/character wish list

nothing of actual importance.

if where lucky we might get some footage/announcements at next years E3.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 5 Ichigo10
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/24/2012, 5:03 pm
Oh well. At least the longer it takes for the game to come out, the longer it will be until our dreams are mercilessly crushed.

BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3516
Registration date : 2008-11-04

on 11/24/2012, 6:38 pm
This game is probably gonna come out late next year.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 11/25/2012, 8:36 am
Has a WiiU with SSBU and wants friends to play against him, they bring their 3DS with SSB3D
Shit just gets started

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 5 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 5 CmHNDLR
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 11/25/2012, 5:20 pm
you know nintendo has an oportunity to make this smash 8 players.

if you play multi man brawl then you might have noticed that there are 5-9 characters on screen at once and that got me thinking "nintendo could have made this game 8 players"(4 on wii remotes and 4 on cube controllers" and thats just local,

that game would have been 1000000x more popular if they did that back then(well its popular either way but if they do it this time then this smash will be great since multi is what people like about it most.)

i hope they do that, also they should have better co-op,

brawls co-op was good but its kinda lame imo that they have 4 player versus but only 2 person co-op. yea lots of games are like that but why should some modes have a smaller maximum # of players than other modes.

mumble1700
mumble1700
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2012-09-15

on 11/25/2012, 6:11 pm
Custom characters(by that i mean like hats and weapons and stuff...)
A mii(a not just a normal one with 1 moveset,like a mii custom where you can give him hats,suits,and fun weapons,and even if you dont want that,give him one of the characters movesets Very Happy! for ex:A mii with a mario hat and wario suit,with a wrench for a weapon Very Happy!)
And to bring GAME AND WATCH Very Happy!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 5 Tag13
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/25/2012, 8:30 pm
yo you know hoe brawl had demos of older games.

how bout full versions of each characters first/second appearance

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2012, 10:03 am
I want Pacman.

Mainly just to make him fight Game&Watch but still.

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2012, 12:58 pm
lol, your not the only one, people been wantin pacman and megamanx/original since melee got announced.

but namcos working on this smash so pacmans chances just increased,

if he does make it then i just hope he's not in a robot mech like in street fighter x tekken(unless its his super then i wont mind)

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 11/26/2012, 3:08 pm
they should fix the lag of the online mode 1st and then add Megaman (classic or Zero) and instead of Jigglypuff they should add Zoroark (just think of his illusion, with that cool ability you could troll everyone making them think you are for example Mario and look as another player you're fighting), Pac-Man looks fun but if they are gonna add that stupid robot NO! and yeah, i wish they don't delete anyone else who's already in Brawl, at least in the WiiU version...

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 5 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 3DS - WiiU - Page 5 CmHNDLR
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2012, 3:23 pm
The game is apparently going to have the same amount of characters in it. Which means they're going to have to get rid of some characters. Hopefully that means no more clones. Eitehr get rid of all of them or at least give them a new moveset. Seriously, I can understand them not being able to give Ganondorf a new moveset in Melee due to time constraints or whatever, but there's no reason for that shit in Brawl.

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2012, 3:26 pm
yea, the only way that robot will pass is if its a final smash.

but they need to bring in everyone whos ever been in a past smash.

and make the polygons wireframes and alloys playable for the luls(like just make them alt costumes cuz thats pretty much what they are anyways)

also i noticed alot of people have been asking for Ghirahim lately, personnally i don't like him and would much rather see Demise(final boss from skyward sword) then again Ghirahim IS demise sword..so maybe demise can be a final smash....or even better they can be shiek style...fuk it just make demise a story mode boss.

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2012, 3:44 pm
Tingle for final boss :3

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 11/26/2012, 4:11 pm
lmfao, his ultimate attack would be 10000 Navi's

mumble1700
mumble1700
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/10/2012, 3:39 pm
I hope that if they DO bring megaman, he isn't just a samus clone

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/13/2012, 3:55 pm
The problem with Smash Bros is that there are so many characters that have massive potential, but only a few actually get in.

Still, the only characters I really want are Skull Kid (as I have mentioned a few times already) and Paper Mario. And maybe Yarn Kirby/Prince Fluff, or at the very least Patch Land as a stage (Who doesn't want to fight in a level that feels like pants?)

Mostly I just want Skull Kid because of my inner fanboy, though. But Paper Mario does have a lot of potential as a character.

mumble1700
mumble1700
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/13/2012, 6:03 pm
Blitz n' Burst wrote:The problem with Smash Bros is that there are so many characters that have massive potential, but only a few actually get in.

Still, the only characters I really want are Skull Kid (as I have mentioned a few times already) and Paper Mario. And maybe Yarn Kirby/Prince Fluff, or at the very least Patch Land as a stage (Who doesn't want to fight in a level that feels like pants?)

Mostly I just want Skull Kid because of my inner fanboy, though. But Paper Mario does have a lot of potential as a character.
Prince Fluff might be a assist trophy,but believe me, i hope they don't get characters that would make awesome be a assist trophy.
Like shadow.

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 12/14/2012, 12:55 pm
I do not want Shadow or any other Sonic character in the game. Sonic was added because of the Mario-Sonic rivalry, but he isn't a Nintendo character and making about five Sonic characters for the game would be really stupid, no matter how unique or fun to play they would be. This applies to any other third-party characters as well, no more than one character per series. Keep all the rest to mods and fan games.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum