Registration date : 2010-06-22
https://www.facebook.com/Dappiahkumi

Soran Vs. Kai the Ram of Aero Empty Soran Vs. Kai the Ram of Aero

6/7/2012, 1:03 pm
This a Collab with my Boy SoulSweep93

Heres the Vid, Soran Vs. Kai

Check out more of my Vids at my youtube:Here

Check out more of my Boy SoulSweep93's vids:Here

Tell me what u think about Our first Collab.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Soran Vs. Kai the Ram of Aero 2623au0
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2011-02-24

Soran Vs. Kai the Ram of Aero Empty Re: Soran Vs. Kai the Ram of Aero

6/7/2012, 7:53 pm
Not.. the right place.
This belongs to Completed Animations.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

6/7/2012, 8:56 pm
I'mma move dis shit. It was nice though.

Since this is just a two person collab and wasn't really announced it doesn't really belong here.... *kicks pebble.*

Soran Vs. Kai the Ram of Aero Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 294

6/7/2012, 10:26 pm
Thanks for the move srry for putting it in the wrong place.

lfanimator
lfanimator
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2012-07-16

7/16/2012, 10:15 pm
ima hater of boring sprites
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan

7/16/2012, 11:12 pm
@lfanimator wrote:ima hater of boring sprites
I don't blame ur opinion, im working on getting better. I appreciate ur opinion.

LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29

7/17/2012, 5:46 pm
I'm a little late on this but eh.
I like your attempt at trying new things. Most of the time, a lot of people's animation remain looking the same. Good job for avoiding the trap.

If you are aiming for the sun ray effect, I really don't recommend adjusting the lighting of the V-Cam. What you pulled off looks more like something from a forest fog, within the city, under a sun (gawd that would smell in real life).

I didn't expect to see Dynablade lol. More typical looking birds would have worked better. I like the fact that you made Dynablade appear again though. Background interactions make things a lot more interesting.

Also, the actual fighting itself improved, and nice music choice (an Air Gear remix I believe). Whenever you finish another one, consider giving credit though.

Soran Vs. Kai the Ram of Aero Yghjhj10
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan

7/23/2012, 5:53 pm
@LoneVeritas wrote:I'm a little late on this but eh.
I like your attempt at trying new things. Most of the time, a lot of people's animation remain looking the same. Good job for avoiding the trap.

If you are aiming for the sun ray effect, I really don't recommend adjusting the lighting of the V-Cam. What you pulled off looks more like something from a forest fog, within the city, under a sun (gawd that would smell in real life).

I didn't expect to see Dynablade lol. More typical looking birds would have worked better. I like the fact that you made Dynablade appear again though. Background interactions make things a lot more interesting.

Also, the actual fighting itself improved, and nice music choice (an Air Gear remix I believe). Whenever you finish another one, consider giving credit though.
Thanks for the constructive criticism. the extra effects were done by my friend so i'll be sure to direct him to what u said. The reason why the the fighting itself improved was because it was a combination of both my friends animation style and my own. i'll take ur input into account When we make part two.

lfanimator
lfanimator
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2012-07-16

7/23/2012, 9:33 pm
I liked it tho bro
Aidan
Aidan
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-03-17

7/27/2012, 3:55 pm
Not a bad animation, but extremely cliche and pretty generic really.

The flickering lines on the side of the video bothered me, and so did the text (Just looked really unprofessional). The voice clips seemed to overlap each other a bit too much as well.

Dance 
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan

7/30/2012, 8:11 pm
@Aidan wrote:Not a bad animation, but extremely cliche and pretty generic really.

The flickering lines on the side of the video bothered me, and so did the text (Just looked really unprofessional). The voice clips seemed to overlap each other a bit too much as well.
I understand, i realized that as we were making It but i really wanted to see what exactly i was capable of if i worked with another spriters so we agreed that what ever the output we would use that as a stepping stone to further improve our skills. But thanks for the criticism it was very helpful.

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

7/30/2012, 11:34 pm
Before i say anything. I WANT THAT STAGE. WHAT IS IT! and also that soundtrack is poppin. any word on tht?

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

Soran Vs. Kai the Ram of Aero 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Soran Vs. Kai the Ram of Aero Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan

7/31/2012, 2:37 pm
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:Before i say anything. I WANT THAT STAGE. WHAT IS IT! and also that soundtrack is poppin. any word on tht?

FirstStage

Second Stage

THE2ndNarutox
THE2ndNarutox
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-09-11

7/31/2012, 4:08 pm
oh lovely. lovely indeed. Now about the animation. I can at least give you a performance review, since not enough happened for me to give a total one. Movement was fine. didnt seem choppy or something. The fighting could have been a bit more impressive, but it doesnt seem like the fights over so ill keep tht in mind. Showcase of moves was rather decent I didnt have any qualms there. effects where smartly used good work with that. I would love to see more of a back and forth next time. To make it seem more like a struggle rather than a slanted fight. So using my new system of judging:

Style: 5/10
Choreography: 5/10
Content: 7/10
Effects: 9/10
Overall enjoyment:8/10

34xvid length 72 seconds.

2448/30000 so.... thats 8.16%....... yeah. the numbers do not reflect what i actually feel. But thts the numerical rating i give it hehe...

The means by which we live has outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
- Martin Luther King Jr -

Soran Vs. Kai the Ram of Aero 1bc99df4279fec8b2d213581d1a37e1f9cd0a787f054c4d43

If you wanna battle ill totally take you one. Send me a PM and we can set up dates nd times nd stuff. Prepare to be amazed.

Soran Vs. Kai the Ram of Aero Jaden_yuki_signature_by_woofersrb-d50qemp

That goes double.... for a duel.
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan

8/2/2012, 10:24 am
@THE2ndNarutox wrote:oh lovely. lovely indeed. Now about the animation. I can at least give you a performance review, since not enough happened for me to give a total one. Movement was fine. didnt seem choppy or something. The fighting could have been a bit more impressive, but it doesnt seem like the fights over so ill keep tht in mind. Showcase of moves was rather decent I didnt have any qualms there. effects where smartly used good work with that. I would love to see more of a back and forth next time. To make it seem more like a struggle rather than a slanted fight. So using my new system of judging:

Style: 5/10
Choreography: 5/10
Content: 7/10
Effects: 9/10
Overall enjoyment:8/10

34xvid length 72 seconds.

2448/30000 so.... thats 8.16%....... yeah. the numbers do not reflect what i actually feel. But thts the numerical rating i give it hehe...

Thanks for the Review, i will keep these criteria in mind when i work on my other animations and when me my friend get started on part 2.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum