Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Facts Empty Facts

6/6/2012, 5:29 pm

Last edited by Mr Lange on 6/6/2012, 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Facts Fzero%20death%20race
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Facts Empty Re: Facts

6/6/2012, 5:58 pm
Those are some accurate facts

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Facts 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

6/6/2012, 6:25 pm
I'm More educated Guys

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Facts 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Facts 2lax69
Facts TZmdW
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

6/6/2012, 6:34 pm
@Crash wrote:Those are some accurate facts
Is that mike tyson in your avatar? lol

Facts 96m4
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 3518
Registration date : 2008-11-04

6/6/2012, 7:07 pm
Glad to say I didn't learn anything.

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Hyperspeed03
Hyperspeed03
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2011-07-10

6/6/2012, 7:13 pm
Dat Illuminati.

Facts Zero_by_ezdakidd-d421gjo
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator

6/6/2012, 7:59 pm
Illuminati means enlightened ones, which was once a benevolent secret order to secure the cosmic wisdom that the catholic church and other controlling organizations sought to distort and keep hidden from the public. It was over time that the Illuminati was infiltrated and corrupted, and ultimately its identity was distorted as something terrible, as if they were some form of Satan worshiping cult seeking to do us harm (Satan itself being a concept the church misrepresented and exaggerated to keep people in fear).

Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4905
Registration date : 2009-01-23
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

6/6/2012, 8:16 pm
So...you're a conspiracist?
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

6/6/2012, 9:16 pm
@Rapidfir3Pho3nix wrote:So...you're a conspiracist?

Oh shit man what gave it away
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

6/6/2012, 9:26 pm
@NTA wrote:
@Crash wrote:Those are some accurate facts
Is that mike tyson in your avatar? lol
Yes. Yes it is

Facts 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator

6/6/2012, 9:52 pm
I like where Mange- I mean Lange is going with this. Continue.

Click:
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

6/6/2012, 11:07 pm
uuhhhuuhh....

yeaah nooo... I don't get it.

Facts Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

6/7/2012, 1:45 pm
These are indeed facts.

Facts UZ3PNb5
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

6/7/2012, 2:23 pm
yes it´s the 11-S..... but what are you trying to say with this vid Mr. Lange?

Facts Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Facts CmHNDLR
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

6/7/2012, 3:47 pm
@SXR123 wrote:uuhhhuuhh....

yeaah nooo... I don't get it.

Is it really hard to get all lange is saying is that 9/11 was the only was oil companies and shit can profit. 9/11 was the excuse we had to mass produce oil in countires like in afghan and in iraq it was pretty much the biggest propaganda in american history. Just people like exon can suck out more oil just of fucking make the extra buck.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

6/7/2012, 7:21 pm
is taht from Loose Change? My interwebz is too slow to load the video

Facts Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator

6/7/2012, 7:32 pm
Mr POOP here is on the right track.
Create panic in the masses, excuse a war, take more land, generate material wealth, sneak in more systems of control and surveillance during the panic, gain more dominance.

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

6/7/2012, 9:45 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:Mr POOP here is on the right track.
Create panic in the masses, excuse a war, take more land, generate material wealth, sneak in more systems of control and surveillance during the panic, gain more dominance.

Plus my friends we turn people against each other. Ever since 9/11 the definiton of terroist has been so damaged that now some who protest against the government like Anon is considered a terroist. THis has cause so much fear that america is going backwards on pupose look at SOPA and NDAA we are all fucking our selves over one attack...
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

10/28/2012, 11:02 pm
I saw a video recently and felt a need to bump this.

As much as I respect you lange, I can't agree on the fact that 9/11 was done by the US in an excuse to drill for oil. I myself haven't watched these videos and i'm not asking YOU to. but I've heard a lot about this debate and how it disproves a lot of theories conspiracy theorists come up with. if anyone is skeptic on the topic then watch these five videos.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I just thought I'd share these with you guys.

Facts Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator

11/3/2012, 6:44 am
You know what's funny about the leaders of the Catholic faith?
They're not really Catholic. Isn't that hilarious?
It is because Catholicism is for the people. It is a method of control. The people who created it did so for other people to practice it and shackle their hearts and minds, so that they could be controlled by the creators of such a paradigm, because they knew the truth wasn't bound by the Catholic doctrines that they invented. They were able to make people willfully but unwittingly put themselves at a social and mental disadvantage.

One of their greatest weapons was fear.

And the cycle is beautiful; once you get people to develop irrational fears about matters and claim they must give you power to enact a solution, then your domination grows. The descendents of these dumb masses are raised with this fear, and their maturity is even further retarded, giving the "Catholic" leaders an even greater advantage.

But Catholicism worked on people a long time ago. It has lost its effect as people start to wake up to its unfathomable levels of bullshit. A new order is required to keep people in control, one that is once again a step ahead of the collective's mental and emotional capacities.

America was meant to be the land of the free; life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Those ideals were forgotten a long time ago and now are only an empty frame to contain the new order of things, which is now institution, rules, and deprivation. This cycle has been recurring throughout history and places in different forms, but the product is always the same. Trap people into a paradigm that drains them of their efforts so the handful of elitists are grossly over-prosperous, while the masses of serfs in their ignorance and obedience work themselves to death generation after generation to keep up the parasitic framework that drives civilization. Those elitists recur again and again, turning a free society into a controlled one, and humanity doesn't wake up until it is too late. The few intelligent dissenters are silenced, the dumb masses are preserved, a false revolution occurs so humans can be happy for a short time and have lots of children, then the screws are ever so gradually tightened again until civilization is dragged slowly into a horrific dystopia.

And every time, the majority accepts it. Usually it is some kind of religious and social indoctrination that keeps people focused on the meaningless issues inside the paradigm instead of the radical idea of starting a new one. The few who have such a thought are ridiculed, sometimes killed, and the idea never gains enough healthy development to ever become remotely credible. All we have are records of crazy people getting mocked for a weak but dangerous idea.

We are only free within the confines of a tightly wound and rigged system. The walls are painted with skies and happy futures and ideals that served our ancestors well. My great great grandfather lived in a time where you could pull yourself up by your bootstraps, build a house, claim a property with no strings attached and live independently and prosper. Today that same ideal is flaunted about like it is still valid. Society is now an institutionalized machine that makes it impossible to live in such a way. The American dream is now go to school, get a job, buy shit, retire, die. Oh and preferably have kids, because the more living beings we can trap into this miserable machine for the profit of a few evil kings, the better.

Even if 9/11 was not an inside job, it was used as a leverage for exploiting fear in the masses. Irrational fears. About terrible things happening that were in reality as likely as an asteroid suddenly crashing into and blowing up the Earth. War was declared, freedoms died, people were forced to work harder in an ever bleaker world more overrun with police and regulations. Next step, universal surveillance, which is well underway. George Orwell outlined this method very thoroughly in 1984, and what is happening now is almost exactly the same. However, it won't stop there. We already have garbage food processed with literally mind numbing chemicals, also in our tap water (sodium flouride, aspartame, mercury. the list goes on) which keeps the public lethargic and docile, plenty of garbage media keeping people in cognitive dissonance, an educational system that robs children of critical thinking skills and creativity, and to top it all off, wide varieties of pills, especially anti-depressants, to cram everybody's sadness and psychoses in the proverbial closet. Getting a job or a house is a nightmare but you can walk in and out of clinic with a bottomless bottle of "postpone my problems" pills. Along with surveillance will come microchips embedded in your skin. This will become legally required, just like the military draft, however it will be in everyone from birth. The chip will keep records of your person and monitor your life. Through satellites, signals can be sent that modify your body and nervous system. And people will accept it. It will be enforced by a heavy police state, made up of equally stupid yet more angry individuals who will be given special treatment for being officers, yet will still have the same chip and regulations to adhere to. No one will ever step out of line, or else face penalties worse than death. It will be a true machine at last, ruled entirely by fear and ignorance. People will either willingly work out of stupidity or be forced to work. Children will be spawned systematically to keep humanity going. The things we see now will be nothing compared to what will happen. Eventually the illusions of freedom, democracy and independent property/capital needed to sustain the paradigm will no longer be necessary; total control over humanity will obsolete it.

This will be the new world order and it is on its way. Anyone who says otherwise is either an agent of the system or convinced by the existing illusion that the system is fair and belongs to the people. It does not. It is run by a small handful of individuals who have monopolized everything. More and more people are gaining awareness of these things and more and more evidence is backing it up. The wealth gap between the rich and the poor is widening, the middle class is already setup to be destroyed. This is always how the stage is set for another dark ages.

Tondro
Tondro
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2012-08-15

11/3/2012, 10:50 am
Is it the same with presbyterians people?
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator

11/3/2012, 11:50 am
Too long didn't read lolololololopl

Click:
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

11/3/2012, 6:36 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I saw a video recently and felt a need to bump this.
TOO FUCKING BAD
DON'T BUMP IT YOU LITTLE SHIT

Facts Lorde
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum