Go down
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2010-06-22
https://www.facebook.com/Dappiahkumi

SpecialTechnique 3 Transformation Serena Empty SpecialTechnique 3 Transformation Serena

6/5/2012, 10:46 am
Here you Go So this is just the final vid in my three part Series u can watch the other two here

Soran Special Technique Special 2 - LifeForce Lance

Soran Special Technique Special 1- Holy Flash

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SpecialTechnique 3 Transformation Serena 2623au0
DJElemental
DJElemental
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-11-08

SpecialTechnique 3 Transformation Serena Empty Re: SpecialTechnique 3 Transformation Serena

6/5/2012, 11:12 am
The sounds in the animation repeating, it kinda makes it sound very bad.
Like for Part 3: The swing SFX was bad and repetitive, and it kinda killed the flow.
For Part 1 and 2 the hits were a repetitive sound, they were right after the previous. I cant really explain in detail right now.
Deathcakes
Deathcakes
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2010-06-22
https://www.facebook.com/Dappiahkumi

SpecialTechnique 3 Transformation Serena Empty Re: SpecialTechnique 3 Transformation Serena

6/5/2012, 11:23 am
@DJElemental wrote:The sounds in the animation repeating, it kinda makes it sound very bad.
Like for Part 3: The swing SFX was bad and repetitive, and it kinda killed the flow.
For Part 1 and 2 the hits were a repetitive sound, they were right after the previous. I cant really explain in detail right now.

The first two were done a long time ago the third was done recently I gotta find a better swing sound. I probably have one its just dat m being lazy on the Sounds. how is the animation itself.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SpecialTechnique 3 Transformation Serena 2623au0
DJElemental
DJElemental
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-11-08

6/5/2012, 3:45 pm
The animation itself is fine.
There are some stiff parts that seem pretty weird.
Other than that, i see nothing really wrong with it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum