Go down
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Your Personality Type? - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Personality Type?

on 6/12/2012, 10:35 am
My iq result

http://www.learnmyself.com/personality.asp?p=wpa-628330&u=sIQx3x813484-117110x5348Dx1

I think I might take it again next month last time i took a iq test I was 110 now im 118 im geeting smarter every time I get smarter.
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Your Personality Type? - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Personality Type?

on 6/12/2012, 10:38 am
POOP wrote:My iq result

http://www.learnmyself.com/personality.asp?p=wpa-628330&u=sIQx3x813484-117110x5348Dx1

I think I might take it again next month last time i took a iq test I was 110 now im 118 im geeting smarter every time I get smarter.
I sincerely hope you realize this IQ test isn't even remotely legit

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Your Personality Type? - Page 4 Lorde
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Your Personality Type? - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Personality Type?

on 6/12/2012, 10:39 am
So then where can I find a legit iq test..
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
Location : your girls DMs

Your Personality Type? - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Personality Type?

on 6/12/2012, 11:06 am
POOP wrote:So then where can I find a legit iq test..
Probably nowhere.
IQ tests by themselves are also not legit.
Intelligence is an abstraction and thus cannot be conveyed as a single entity.
IQ tests also only test particular areas of the mind considered intelligent.
IQs are just used to scientifically segregate people into 'smart people' and 'stupid people'.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Your Personality Type? - Page 4 Lorde
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Your Personality Type? - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Personality Type?

on 6/12/2012, 11:10 am
Sigmotic wrote:Intelligence is an abstraction and thus cannot be conveyed as a single entity.

GAH! Shocked

My brains cannot comprehend such beautiful use of words. I need a dictionary.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Your Personality Type? - Page 4 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

Your Personality Type? - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Personality Type?

on 6/12/2012, 11:58 am
NDS wrote:
Sigmotic wrote:Intelligence is an abstraction and thus cannot be conveyed as a single entity.

GAH! Shocked

My brains cannot comprehend such beautiful use of words. I need a dictionary.

those words aren't even complicated to understand

NDS pls
Your Personality Type? - Page 4 Ndspls10
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Your Personality Type? - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Personality Type?

on 6/12/2012, 12:11 pm
Your Personality Type? - Page 4 Da_fuck_bruh_____by_melo227-d49y427I suppose a smart guy like YOU WOULD understand such words I cannot comprehend. Then I guess I'm just stupid right?!?! RIIGHT?!?! That just goes to show how much you care about good ol' NDS Sad .....................you DONT!!.........now that I think about it......no one does Very Happy
Your Personality Type? - Page 4 JP8J8

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Your Personality Type? - Page 4 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

Your Personality Type? - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Personality Type?

on 6/12/2012, 3:52 pm
So now iq means nothing to me...I might as well just work on my political commentary..
LoneVeritas
LoneVeritas
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2010-06-29
Location : Narnia

Your Personality Type? - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Personality Type?

on 6/13/2012, 5:08 pm
Mami-San wrote:
POOP wrote:So then where can I find a legit iq test..
Probably nowhere.
IQ tests by themselves are also not legit.
Intelligence is an abstraction and thus cannot be conveyed as a single entity.
IQ tests also only test particular areas of the mind considered intelligent.
IQs are just used to scientifically segregate people into 'smart people' and 'stupid people'.
Agree entirely. IQ test tend to mostly focus on Logical-mathematical intelligence.
There are multiple divisions of human intelligence:
Linguistic intelligence.
Logical-mathematical intelligence.
Spatial intelligence.
Naturalist intelligence.
Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligence.
etc.
Read up on The Theory of Multiple Intelligence.

I doubt that we have unlocked everything about the human brain either. Anyone remember Kim Peek? Due to an accident, the left and right side of his brain somehow merged granting him superb memory capabilities. His IQ score however, was below 90, but if you asked the man what day of the week was it on say, October 2, 1821, the man would come up with the correct answer in no more than 6 seconds.


___________________________________________________________________________________________

Your Personality Type? - Page 4 Yghjhj10
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Your Personality Type? - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Personality Type?

on 6/13/2012, 11:37 pm
I thought IQ was just puzzle solving skills? Or is that just one of the tests

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Your Personality Type? - Page 4 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

Your Personality Type? - Page 4 Empty Re: Your Personality Type?

on 6/14/2012, 12:07 am
@LoneVeritas wrote:
Mami-San wrote:
POOP wrote:So then where can I find a legit iq test..
Probably nowhere.
IQ tests by themselves are also not legit.
Intelligence is an abstraction and thus cannot be conveyed as a single entity.
IQ tests also only test particular areas of the mind considered intelligent.
IQs are just used to scientifically segregate people into 'smart people' and 'stupid people'.
Agree entirely. IQ test tend to mostly focus on Logical-mathematical intelligence.
There are multiple divisions of human intelligence:
Linguistic intelligence.
Logical-mathematical intelligence.
Spatial intelligence.
Naturalist intelligence.
Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligence.
etc.
Read up on The Theory of Multiple Intelligence.

I doubt that we have unlocked everything about the human brain either. Anyone remember Kim Peek? Due to an accident, the left and right side of his brain somehow merged granting him superb memory capabilities. His IQ score however, was below 90, but if you asked the man what day of the week was it on say, October 2, 1821, the man would come up with the correct answer in no more than 6 seconds.


Another theory is that IQ tests measure Intelligence and motivation. There have been studies that show that when given an incentive such as money, people get better scores. Honestly, I think everyone is a little bit correct because if you don't really care then you're not going to be doing that well. However, if you want to to well then you're going to do all that is in your power to do the best you can. But in order to do really good you must be at least somewhat intelligent because if you're not smart then the process of how you understand and reason with the questions won't necessarily deemed as "gifted."

By the way, I read up on The Theory of Multiple Intelligence and interestingly enough that's what I've always assumed Intelligence to be.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum