The Conversation Thread

+39
Crash
Kane
GEARichard
Gamer_SSU
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Timmy
Blackleafe
NTA
Mr Lange
SᗡN
QuantumPhysicsLab
DemonicDragony93
Leaf
Ping
5h0ck
Tal
LoneVeritas
HavocTheGreenKirby
Saul
ThatShyGuy
D3Anims
Deathcakes
PsychoDino
Granadico
BDB
Luigiman364
NS01
Mistah_Jayden
BlitznBurst
Face
Ray*~*Ler
v2
Water Buddy
Toxic
SXR123
Leo
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Knux
darkdragon581
43 posters
Go down
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/26/2012, 3:03 pm
@Toxic wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
NDS wrote:Welp... the
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
thing has gotten old...

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

and

I said

Heyeayeayeayea

IT GETTING OLD


Very Happy

You didn't say it was getting old NDS did.

Fuck you.
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2011-07-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/26/2012, 3:05 pm
@Toxic wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
NDS wrote:Welp... the
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
thing has gotten old...

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

and

I said

Heyeayeayeayea

IT GETTING OLD


Very Happy
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 109
Number of posts : 5122
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/26/2012, 3:07 pm
Fine be like that...

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/26/2012, 3:22 pm
@Toxic wrote:Fine be like that...

yeahh like this...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500The Conversation Thread - Page 39 CmHNDLR
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/26/2012, 3:24 pm
If we wait it out, they'll go away.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 109
Number of posts : 5122
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/26/2012, 3:40 pm
Anyone wanna talk on skype

My skype is

xtoxicreaper
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2011-07-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/26/2012, 7:50 pm
This thread is just FULL of nonseeeennse.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/26/2012, 7:56 pm
....all you need your asses banned

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Untitl15
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2011-07-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/26/2012, 7:58 pm
ROFLMAO! It's funny cause it's kinda true.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
HavocTheGreenKirby
HavocTheGreenKirby
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2012-04-23
Location : Inside A Pillow Case

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/26/2012, 8:23 pm
i have to admit, some of this shit yall said was pretty funny though

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Otl01w
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 109
Number of posts : 5122
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/26/2012, 8:31 pm
@HavocTheGreenKirby wrote:i have to admit, some of this shit yall said was pretty funny though

Of course this was comedy goal..
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2011-07-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/26/2012, 8:32 pm
Awwwwwwww yeeeeaaaaah... we get funny points Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/27/2012, 7:45 am
@HavocTheGreenKirby wrote:i have to admit, some of this shit yall said was pretty funny though
YOUR ARGUEMENT IS INVALID!!!! XD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500The Conversation Thread - Page 39 CmHNDLR
RnR
RnR
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2011-08-12
Location : In some deep cave near the coast of China

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/27/2012, 8:28 am
@Toxic wrote:

Guest


YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Nigga what?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Rri62p
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/27/2012, 10:13 am
Guest, your argument is invalid
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 3514
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/27/2012, 10:15 am
You guise can use the username code thing, WOW!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/27/2012, 10:26 am
BDBstriker wrote:You guise can use the username code thing, WOW!

NOO I HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED

WHY
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 25
Number of posts : 3514
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/27/2012, 10:46 am
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:You guise can use the username code thing, WOW!

NOO I HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED

WHY

Because Guest is a noob.
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 1844
Registration date : 2011-07-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/27/2012, 10:48 am
Saulgp wrote:
@HavocTheGreenKirby wrote:i have to admit, some of this shit yall said was pretty funny though
YOUR ARGUEMENT IS INVALID!!!! XD
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
@RnR wrote:
@Toxic wrote:

Guest


YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
Nigga what?
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
blitzkrieg667 wrote:Guest, your argument is invalid
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
BDBstriker wrote:You guise can use the username code thing, WOW!
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:You guise can use the username code thing, WOW!

NOO I HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED

WHY
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
BDBstriker wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:You guise can use the username code thing, WOW!

NOO I HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED

WHY
Because Guest is a noob.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
Gamer_SSU
Gamer_SSU
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-02-03

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/27/2012, 10:55 am
BDBstriker wrote:You guise can use the username code thing, WOW!

And I completely forgot about that *facepalms*

Ahhhhhh
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 6075
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/27/2012, 10:59 am
BDBstriker wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:You guise can use the username code thing, WOW!

NOO I HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED

WHY

Because Guest is a noob.

*cough* bish said whut

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/27/2012, 11:15 am
NDS wrote:
Saulgp wrote:
@HavocTheGreenKirby wrote:i have to admit, some of this shit yall said was pretty funny though
YOUR ARGUEMENT IS INVALID!!!! XD
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
@RnR wrote:
@Toxic wrote:

Guest


YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
Nigga what?
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
blitzkrieg667 wrote:Guest, your argument is invalid
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
BDBstriker wrote:You guise can use the username code thing, WOW!
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:You guise can use the username code thing, WOW!

NOO I HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED

WHY
[b]YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

BDBstriker wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:You guise can use the username code thing, WOW!

NOO I HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED

WHY
Because Guest is a noob.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
ALL YOUR FUCKIN´ARGUEMENTS ARE INVALID

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500The Conversation Thread - Page 39 CmHNDLR
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/27/2012, 11:27 am
Saulgp wrote:
NDS wrote:
Saulgp wrote:
@HavocTheGreenKirby wrote:i have to admit, some of this shit yall said was pretty funny though
YOUR ARGUEMENT IS INVALID!!!! XD
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
@RnR wrote:
@Toxic wrote:

Guest


YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
Nigga what?
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
blitzkrieg667 wrote:Guest, your argument is invalid
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
BDBstriker wrote:You guise can use the username code thing, WOW!
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:You guise can use the username code thing, WOW!

NOO I HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED

WHY
[b]YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

BDBstriker wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
BDBstriker wrote:You guise can use the username code thing, WOW!

NOO I HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED

WHY
Because Guest is a noob.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
ALL YOUR FUCKIN´ARGUEMENTS ARE INVALID

no u
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/27/2012, 11:39 am
blitzkrieg667 wrote:i sUCK
YOUR ARGUEMENT IS VALID Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500The Conversation Thread - Page 39 CmHNDLR
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 22
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

6/27/2012, 11:44 am
Saulgp wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:i sUCK
YOUR ARGUEMENT IS VALID Very Happy

HOW DARE YOU FORGE COUNTERFEIT MESSAGES IN MY NAME
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum