Go down
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 1:05 pm
@Toxic wrote:YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.


MY TEXT IS BIGGER THAN YOURS, YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 1:09 pm
@Crash wrote:
NDS wrote:No, we can't stop, granny.

This is the thread where there are no real rules about posting............actually... in general... there ARE NO rules about posting, you can post whatever shit you want, sure... you'll get banned, but all in all... you can post just about anything you want... now... I shall continue...

@Granadico wrote:would you guys stop -_-
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

@Crash wrote:
NDS wrote:
@Crash wrote:
NDS wrote:
@Crash wrote:
NDS wrote:YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

@5h0ck wrote:
@Crash wrote:
NDS wrote:YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

YOUR ARGUMENT IS MY PENIS.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
@Luigiman364 wrote:I have eight peni
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
narutoall76 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:would you guys stop -_-
YOUR ARGUMENT IS VALID.
Had to join in the fun before it ends.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
Saulgp wrote:(again) this entire page is full of nonsense xD
DIE! Ak-47 Yeehaw Gunz die Bitches!!!!!!
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

blitzkrieg667 wrote:
@Crash wrote:
NDS wrote:No, we can't stop, granny.

This is the thread where there are no real rules about posting............actually... in general... there ARE NO rules about posting, you can post whatever shit you want, sure... you'll get banned, but all in all... you can post just about anything you want... now... I shall continue...

@Granadico wrote:would you guys stop -_-
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

@Crash wrote:
NDS wrote:
@Crash wrote:
NDS wrote:
@Crash wrote:
NDS wrote:YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

@5h0ck wrote:
@Crash wrote:
NDS wrote:YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

YOUR ARGUMENT IS MY PENIS.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
@Luigiman364 wrote:I have eight peni
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
narutoall76 wrote:
@Granadico wrote:would you guys stop -_-
YOUR ARGUMENT IS VALID.
Had to join in the fun before it ends.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
Saulgp wrote:(again) this entire page is full of nonsense xD
DIE! Ak-47 Yeehaw Gunz die Bitches!!!!!!
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
MY ARGUMENT IS INVALID
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
@Toxic wrote:YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
@Toxic wrote:YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

MY TEXT IS BIGGER THAN YOURS, YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 1:12 pm
NDS is the most awesome person ever.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 UZ3PNb5
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 1:13 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:NDS is the most awesome person ever.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 1:14 pm
lmfao

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 UZ3PNb5
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13
Location : Massachusetts

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 1:18 pm
Im just gunnna..Im just gunn wait....yah know

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 2lax69
The Conversation Thread - Page 38 TZmdW
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 1:19 pm
NDS wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:NDS is the most awesome person ever.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

YOUR ARGUEMENT IS INVALID


YOUR A FUCKING BRONY
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 1:19 pm
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 UZ3PNb5
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 1:19 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 1:19 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 1:21 pm


Guest


YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 1:49 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:lmfao

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

@Luigiman364 wrote:Im just gunnna..Im just gunn wait....yah know
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

@Toxic wrote:
NDS wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:NDS is the most awesome person ever.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

YOUR ARGUEMENT IS INVALID


YOUR A FUCKING BRONY
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

blitzkrieg667 wrote:YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
blitzkrieg667 wrote:YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
@Toxic wrote:

Guest


YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
BDB
BDB
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04
Location : Canada eh!

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 1:54 pm
Man this place is going to crap.

Inb4YOURARGUMENTISINVALID.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 1:57 pm
Nope it doesn't work like that

Man is it me are is the site more fun now
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 2:08 pm
@Toxic wrote:Nope it doesn't work like that

Man is it me are is the site more fun now

You weren't doing it right either so you can't talk, really.
Gamer_SSU
Gamer_SSU
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2011-02-03

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 2:25 pm
@Toxic wrote:

Guest


YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

I don't know what brought that up XD
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 2:28 pm
NDS makes this site FUUUUUUUUN!!!!

Anyway, listen faggots... all of you...

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 2:35 pm
NDS wrote:NDS makes this site FUUUUUUUUN!!!!

Anyway, listen faggots... all of you...

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

I think it because mami-san is not active..

Very Happy
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 2:36 pm
@Toxic wrote:
NDS wrote:NDS makes this site FUUUUUUUUN!!!!

Anyway, listen faggots... all of you...

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

I think it because mami-san is not active..

Very Happy
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
IT'S BECAUSE NDS MAKES THE SITE FUN!!!! D:<


___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 2:38 pm
NDS wrote:
@Toxic wrote:
NDS wrote:NDS makes this site FUUUUUUUUN!!!!

Anyway, listen faggots... all of you...

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

I think it because mami-san is not active..

Very Happy
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
IT'S BECAUSE NDS MAKES THE SITE FUN!!!! D:<


SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 28
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 2:48 pm
Welp... the
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
thing has gotten old...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 2:52 pm
and

I said

Heyeayeayeayea
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 2:56 pm
THE FUCK IS GOING DOWN ON THIS THREAD???

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Untitl15
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 21
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15
Location : Scotland

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 3:00 pm
NDS wrote:Welp... the
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
thing has gotten old...

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 107
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03
Location : Guess

The Conversation Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 6/26/2012, 3:01 pm
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
NDS wrote:Welp... the
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.
thing has gotten old...

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

and

I said

Heyeayeayeayea

IT GETTING OLD


Very Happy
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum