Go down
Comickilljoy
Comickilljoy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2011-06-17

Looking for spriter - 2d arcade game. Empty Looking for spriter - 2d arcade game.

5/25/2012, 3:18 pm
-updated-
Who am I? I'am a up and coming game designer named donnie Very Happy

What is this? This is a request for a spriter for a new figter type game i'm making.

What is it called? X-gear fighter.

What is it about? Every few years, certain people (Children or adults) Are born with a special mark that resembles a red X on their bodies. These people are destined to fight each other for the right to be the champion and one day become the king. These fighters are not only humans, but animals of all kinds. But what sets these fighters apart from others are their abilities to unlesh their potentials through "Realization mode" Causing the red x on their bodies to ignite and for their bodies to glow like fire. gaining strength un human like.

Who are the characters?
Main characters (Not the only ones, just the main main characters)

Sosuke: Age 17, When sosuke was born, he's father was killed by an unknown assailant and his evil uncle gained guardianship. Sosuke is a rebel, and decides to make the world a living hell for teachers and classmates at his school. But what sosuke doesnt know is his world is about to change when he discovers his birthmark glowing upon meeting a mysterious man in garbs and wraps who destroys his town and claims he killed his father. he goes to shishigami high.

Realization mode: "I'am the only one who can avenge my father!"

Tori/Riot: Tori is a female fighter who just happens to be the friend of Sosuke. Because tori is a girl, she is often looked down upon other fighters. So she began to dress as the Hardass "Riot" To prove people wrong. Tori And riot are two diffrent forms in game.

Realization: Tori: "Man nor woman can match my strength!" Riot: "I am the greatest fighter the world has ever known!"

Luce Bee Boy: Who said the tradition of making a knock off bruce lee was old? Not I! the light browned skinned, Luce bee boy is the friend of both Sosuke and Tori, born in a shrine, and raised by an old man by the name of Hatori shinzo. Hatori, who feared that the inside world of the temple would teach Luce nothing. so he decides to seen luce on a mission to find the master of all masters. But could the master be inside of him?

Realization: "I am the master!"

Will finish later :)

Last edited by Comickilljoy on 6/6/2012, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
swag king
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2012-02-03

Looking for spriter - 2d arcade game. Empty Re: Looking for spriter - 2d arcade game.

5/25/2012, 3:35 pm
What programming languages do you know?
Comickilljoy
Comickilljoy
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2011-06-17

Looking for spriter - 2d arcade game. Empty Re: Looking for spriter - 2d arcade game.

5/25/2012, 4:38 pm
@swag king wrote:What programming languages do you know?

It's an engine that doesnt use any programming language, but it does need to be programmed.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum