Go down
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

The Mobius Kingdom Project (still a WIP) Empty The Mobius Kingdom Project (still a WIP)

6/4/2010, 6:36 am
Hello, folks. Here I am, with another unsual project that is going rock your socks.

The Mobius Kingdom Project (still a WIP) Tmkplogo

WHAT THE DUCK IS THIS ?

This is a project that I started doing after seeing these sprites : Mario in Sonic 3 style.

Since I love Sonic 3 sprites, I decided to continue alminich's work.
I WANT SPRITESHEET, NOW.

I don't have a big spritesheet yet. I need to do Mario front and back poses, then my work should speed up. You only have the orginal sheet, and this :

The Mobius Kingdom Project (still a WIP) Marioinsonic3style

You can help me by - making the front and back head, or telling me what to fix in it. With this done, my work is going to be faster.

WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO WITH THIS ?

Well, I'm gonna do a big series with these sprites. Instead of Sonic in Mario's world, it's Mario on Sonic's world. The name of the series is the same of this project (Mobius Kingdom).

ANY FINAL WORDS ?

Well, I've heard that the creator of this sprite (alminich) is doing the rest of the stuff. I don't care, since I'm going to do A FREAKIN' BIG SPRITESHEET. So, I'm only continuing his work and adapting it to my series.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

The Mobius Kingdom Project (still a WIP) Empty Re: The Mobius Kingdom Project (still a WIP)

6/4/2010, 4:51 pm
Decent, although the giant Mario head looks...awkward. The hat looks too round to put on his head. It's abnormal for it to happen.
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

The Mobius Kingdom Project (still a WIP) Empty Re: The Mobius Kingdom Project (still a WIP)

6/4/2010, 7:09 pm
Thanks Patt. Gonna fix it.
Jemaster800
Jemaster800
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2010-03-21

9/20/2010, 6:06 pm
LOL, back then when I started sprite animation I was about to make a series called "Mobius kingdom" XD, you just reminded me of it... Anyway, good sprite.
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

9/20/2010, 6:29 pm
I think it looks pretty good :)
That hat looks a bit too poofy though, if ya know what im sayin.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

9/20/2010, 7:26 pm
Still no update?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum