0 - 0%

Total Votes: 4

Kimathi
Kimathi
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2011-02-02

Luffy Vs Sonic III Finish !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Luffy Vs Sonic III Finish !!!!!!!!

5/19/2012, 5:14 pm
Very Happy I would like to share with you, but I have a question...

How ? :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally! Something interesting!
Luffy Vs Sonic III Finish !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Bentus
Luffy Vs Sonic III Finish !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Hakimixt
Nothing starts until you take action. If you've got time to worry, Animate!
inmortalkid
inmortalkid
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2010-12-11

Luffy Vs Sonic III Finish !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Luffy Vs Sonic III Finish !!!!!!!!

5/19/2012, 6:30 pm
Put it in a flash file uploaded to filezise and thats it :)or wait for someno to tell you
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

5/19/2012, 8:15 pm
@Kimathi wrote: Very Happy I would like to share with you, but I have a question...

How ? :)

Put it in a flash file uploaded to filezise and thats it :)
yea like that bro.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Luffy Vs Sonic III Finish !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Untitl15
HavocTheGreenKirby
HavocTheGreenKirby
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2012-04-23

5/19/2012, 8:31 pm
@Face wrote:I don't understand that...please clarify

are you saying you made that effect,and I can't have it because its yours? if so,I disappointed but I'll live.
his english isn't that good. I think he said he speaks french

Luffy Vs Sonic III Finish !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Otl01w
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

5/19/2012, 9:08 pm
@HavocTheGreenKirby wrote:
@Face wrote:I don't understand that...please clarify

are you saying you made that effect,and I can't have it because its yours? if so,I disappointed but I'll live.
his english isn't that good. I think he said he speaks french
yea he explained that he wants to share the effect but he didn't know the process

Luffy Vs Sonic III Finish !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Untitl15
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

5/19/2012, 9:58 pm
@GEARichard wrote:and I don't know how you achieve that smoothness with such stiff movements

Stiff movements convey more a more powerful action than smooth movements. And his stiff movements were eased, so that's why they look smooth. In sprite animation at least, don't ever do that crap in hand drawn animation or else I'll beat the heck outta you.
Kimathi
Kimathi
Spritan
Spritan

5/20/2012, 3:33 am
that's a compliment or a criticism? ^^
anyway, for the effect, I'll see what I can do for that

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

5/20/2012, 8:24 am
@Leo wrote:
@GEARichard wrote:and I don't know how you achieve that smoothness with such stiff movements

Stiff movements convey more a more powerful action than smooth movements. And his stiff movements were eased, so that's why they look smooth. In sprite animation at least, don't ever do that crap in hand drawn animation or else I'll beat the heck outta you.

too late

come at me bro

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

5/20/2012, 4:10 pm
@NS01 wrote:
@Leo wrote:

too late

come at me bro

Anime already does that to some extent (thank god people are stopping with that).
And oh my god, don't even mention the name "Filmation" around me.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

5/21/2012, 8:58 am
@Leo wrote:

rly Leo if you talk him like that, heĀ“ll never gonna understand you :roll:

Luffy Vs Sonic III Finish !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Luffy Vs Sonic III Finish !!!!!!!! - Page 2 CmHNDLR
Kimathi
Kimathi
Spritan
Spritan

5/31/2012, 12:28 pm
But someone can tell me how stop the music progressively when I use Dialogue with actionscript timeline Serious
Thanks Very Happy

QuantumPhysicsLab
QuantumPhysicsLab
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-07-14

5/31/2012, 1:17 pm
Oh look, a full length completed animation. That's something that doesn't happen much around here.
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

9/18/2012, 11:58 pm
@QuantumPhysicsLab wrote:Oh look, a full length completed animation. That's something that doesn't happen much around here.

You haven't even been around here long, so how would you know that xD

Nice animation bro, the epic hit with luffy punching sonic was from the anime, i see Razz
Try to be original with it, Also I didn't feel the "impact" of luffy's hits, SHAKE THE DAMN V CAM MORE, Luffy is strong as heck so damn it show it

but overall it was good, me impressed Very Happy

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Luffy Vs Sonic III Finish !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Ala_Rubra
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

9/19/2012, 12:09 am
thanks for bumping a topic four months old with a comment that was completely retarded and unneeded.

Luffy Vs Sonic III Finish !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

9/19/2012, 12:58 am
@SXR123 wrote:thanks for bumping a topic four months old with a comment that was completely retarded and unneeded.

ARGH, my bad, sometimes i forget to read the dates of the topic. (And my comment wasn't retarded Sad )

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Luffy Vs Sonic III Finish !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Ala_Rubra
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

9/19/2012, 1:10 am
retarded in the sense that it was completely unneeded. I would suggest un-watching topics so stuff like this don't happen again.

to be honest, I didn't know yours was the one that bumped this. I thought it was that quantom guy.

so my apologies to you.

Luffy Vs Sonic III Finish !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
LiveitBig
LiveitBig
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-11-19

9/23/2012, 1:19 pm
@NS01 wrote:That was sexy. Though the Super Sonic part kinda ruined it for ME.

Same! I really like the animation though.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum