Go down
Carlotso25
Carlotso25
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites Empty Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites

on 5/11/2012, 7:59 pm
Pretty much the ones Eric used in his Sonic vs Shadow for when Sonic was going super. I'm almost certain Eric won't ascend from hell descend from the heavens and enlighten me here, so I wonder if anybody knew where to get these (I assume Custom) sprites. If Eric made them himself... Shit. Otherwise, Please and Thanks guys.
Jemaster800
Jemaster800
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites Empty Re: Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites

on 5/11/2012, 8:43 pm
You mean Super Sonic? There are tons of sprites out there, a simple search will do.
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites Empty Re: Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites

on 5/11/2012, 9:28 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 5/11/2012, 9:51 pm
OH.

OH I FUCKING SEE HOW IT IS YOU ASS MUNCHERS. I ASK FOR SUPER SONIC AND YOU GIMME SHIT.

HE ASKS AND YOU GIVE'EM EVERYTHING.

UH HUH.

CAPSLOCK FTW.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 5/11/2012, 9:55 pm
?????? when did you ask for sonic sprites???????????????????????

Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites Ichigo10
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 5/11/2012, 10:17 pm
awhile go. While I was working on goku vs sonic.

Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 5/11/2012, 10:20 pm
damn that was a long time ago.

back when anim of week was updated weekly

Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/11/2012, 10:25 pm
@SXR123 wrote:OH.

OH I FUCKING SEE HOW IT IS YOU ASS MUNCHERS. I ASK FOR SUPER SONIC AND YOU GIMME SHIT.

ey dont go all butt hurt on me man i aint know yew asked fer this shit herr

W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 5/11/2012, 11:38 pm

UH HUH.

CAPSLOCK FTW.
SEE?
NO ONE LIKES YOU

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
HavocTheGreenKirby
HavocTheGreenKirby
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2012-04-23

on 5/11/2012, 11:47 pm
^lol true. SXR seems like a douche :3

but anyways...yeah most you can find by GOOGLING IT boyeee, but it seems like crash gave you them. and Eric did custom some of the sonic and shadow sprites in his video.

Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites Otl01w
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 5/12/2012, 10:44 am

UH HUH.

CAPSLOCK FTW.
aren´t you a Sonic Fan???? it supposed that every single sonic spriter has already all those ¬¬

Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites CmHNDLR
Carlotso25
Carlotso25
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/12/2012, 12:36 pm
It seems you all misinterpreted my post wrong, cheers for calling me a lazy fuck.

I have Super Sonic Sprites, don't think i'm stupid. I am talking about the specific ones Eric used in Sonic v Shadow when he was powering up, to which Havoc confirmed were indeed Custom.
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

on 5/12/2012, 8:58 pm
It'd be nice if we knew what you were talking about.

HINT- Screenshot.

Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites Siglookingassnigga
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/12/2012, 10:20 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:HINT- Screenshot.
i second that

W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Carlotso25
Carlotso25
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/13/2012, 6:58 am
To be fair I thought the description saying they were custom would narrow it down enough, but my mistake.

Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites Ericso10
Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites Ericso11

Those.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 5/13/2012, 8:47 am

UH HUH.

CAPSLOCK FTW.
LOL no one notices you LMAO I love it

Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites Untitl15
HavocTheGreenKirby
HavocTheGreenKirby
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/13/2012, 12:25 pm
Saulgp wrote:aren´t you a Sonic Fan???? it supposed that every single sonic spriter has already all those ¬¬
obviously, SXR isn't that well trained if he couldn't just find them on the internet when it really isnt that hard to find sonic sprites...since there like all over google.....or he could of looked up "compiled sonic sprites" and it would of gave him a huge sheet of sprites.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/104/3/6/compiled_sonic_sprites_by_destro_the_dragon-d3l93vp.png

how hard was that?

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 5/13/2012, 12:34 pm
@HavocTheGreenKirby wrote:
Saulgp wrote:aren´t you a Sonic Fan???? it supposed that every single sonic spriter has already all those ¬¬
obviously, SXR isn't that well trained if he couldn't just find them on the internet when it really isnt that hard to find sonic sprites...since there like all over google.....or he could of looked up "compiled sonic sprites" and it would of gave him a huge sheet of sprites.
how hard was that?
are you insinuating SXR is retard to tip "compiled sonic sprites" in google????(it looks like)
Every one has those and most of them are useless

@Carlotso25 wrote:To be fair I thought the description saying they were custom would narrow it down enough, but my mistake.

Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites Ericso10
Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites Ericso11

Those.
LMAO i press the play button xDDDD
¬¬ not kidding

Last edited by Saulgp on 5/13/2012, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Request: Sonic - Goku Powerup Sprites CmHNDLR
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/13/2012, 12:35 pm
@HavocTheGreenKirby wrote:

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/104/3/6/compiled_sonic_sprites_by_destro_the_dragon-d3l93vp.png

how hard was that?
ha well I'll be danmed look at that

HavocTheGreenKirby
HavocTheGreenKirby
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/13/2012, 12:43 pm
Saulgp wrote:are you insinuating SXR is retard to tip "compiled sonic sprites" in google????(it looks like)
Every one has those and most of them are useless
If everyone had them, then he wouldn't of asked. and if most are so useless, why are most of them used for animations?(if you looked up a lot of videos on youtube) It's not that hard to look up sonic sprites. there like EVERYWHERE!! how hard can it be to find those?? there just as popular as Mario sprites....well Im not sure about that now...

Carlotso25
Carlotso25
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/13/2012, 2:19 pm
So is it possible I can have my request answered please as to whether these sprites exist on the internet, or they're just custom made by Eric? >_>
HavocTheGreenKirby
HavocTheGreenKirby
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/13/2012, 2:23 pm
yes those sprite. they are customed, Im pretty sure. I have none like those. sooo yeah...there Eric's custom sprites

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/13/2012, 2:23 pm
dude look at the link HavocTheGreenKirby I think the sprites you asking bout are in there

HavocTheGreenKirby
HavocTheGreenKirby
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/13/2012, 2:33 pm
Yeah you should just take the one I just linked to. Some poses have the same concept facade of the ones your looking for so you get that.

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/13/2012, 2:43 pm
that is easily the largest sonic sheet i've seen in my entire life.....I'll probably only use 25% of it

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum