Go down
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

antidepressants - Page 2 Empty Re: antidepressants

on 5/9/2012, 11:26 am
i'm saying you don't NEED medicine. I've known people who've had a bit of depression and OCD and ADHD before going on medicine and ever since then they seem like entirely different people.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

antidepressants - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 5/9/2012, 11:36 am
@SXR123 wrote:i'm saying you don't NEED medicine. I've known people who've had a bit of depression and OCD and ADHD before going on medicine and ever since then they seem like entirely different people.
Of course, OCD and ADHD contribute to a person's personality.
Using medicine to alter OCD or ADHD will obviously alter their personality.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

on 5/9/2012, 11:57 am
@Eric wrote:Weed.

Taking everyone else with you. Lmao

You've already converted one, you shameless toto.
Don't take another :pale:
XD

antidepressants - Page 2 Siglookingassnigga
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 5/9/2012, 1:59 pm
just continue with your life and forget about depression (it´ll be worse if you remember it evey time)and forget drugs, that´s the best medicine...
let me tell you somethin´
Toxic: be happy, my uncle has the same problem and know he sometimes laughs without reason...he became fat with medicines and he lives with my grandparents....so don´t be depressed toxic Wink

antidepressants - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500antidepressants - Page 2 CmHNDLR
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 5/9/2012, 3:45 pm
Saulgp wrote:just continue with your life and forget about depression (it´ll be worse if you remember it evey time)and forget drugs, that´s the best medicine...
let me tell you somethin´
Toxic: be happy, my uncle has the same problem and know he sometimes laughs without reason...he became fat with medicines and he lives with my grandparents....so don´t be depressed toxic Wink
This is by far the worst advice in the thread.

If one is depressed, there's a reason there depressed, and it's something urgent.
One cannot simply forget they're depressed, and if it was insignificant enough to be forgotten, it was too insignificant to be depressed about.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
NDS~
NDS~
Banned
Banned
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-10-23

on 5/9/2012, 4:54 pm
Kill yourse-

I enjoy sucking cock.

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
Patrick: So you mean to say they’ve taken what we thought we think and make us think we thought our thoughts we've been thinking our thoughts we think we thought? I think...
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 5/9/2012, 5:21 pm
@NDS~ wrote:Kill yourse-

I enjoy sucking cock.

Haha maybe I already did..

Anyway Today I been playing cod since I got home from school and I feel pretty good about myself. My friends gave me so pep talk about how I need to stop being so a pessimistic and be optimistic so I'm trying to take a change in my attitude
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 5/9/2012, 8:11 pm

I enjoy sucking cock.

he almost did lmao
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 5/9/2012, 8:17 pm
When I'm depressed I just watch this.

it's funny because it's mostly right about a lot of emo's... I'm not saying YOU are. I'm just saying it in general.

antidepressants - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
NDS~
NDS~
Banned
Banned
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-10-23

on 5/9/2012, 8:39 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:

I enjoy sucking cock.

Haha maybe I already did..

Anyway Today I been playing cod since I got home from school and I feel pretty good about myself. My friends gave me so pep talk about how I need to stop being so a pessimistic and be optimistic so I'm trying to take a change in my attitude

I enjoy sucking cock.

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
Patrick: So you mean to say they’ve taken what we thought we think and make us think we thought our thoughts we've been thinking our thoughts we think we thought? I think...
.Faycal
.Faycal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2011-08-19

on 5/9/2012, 10:03 pm
Playing bongos naked.

antidepressants - Page 2 Avatar4620550ob0
antidepressants - Page 2 Iaza12753490190900antidepressants - Page 2 Iaza17074944651000
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 5/16/2012, 2:33 pm
"im surprised after all the shit that has been happening to me so far I haven't commited sucide.."
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 5/16/2012, 3:05 pm
@.Faycal wrote:Playing bongos naked.

I love you and your sig

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum