AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

AaronKun's Wii Stream Empty AaronKun's Wii Stream

on 5/8/2012, 6:50 pm
Check out the stream on my Stream! If anyone wants to challenge me, go ahead and speak up!
If there's a server error, it's because I'm not online. Go ahead and bookmark that page! Very Happy

Last edited by AaronKun on 5/8/2012, 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Slightly Updated.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
BlueShenron
BlueShenron
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-04-05

AaronKun's Wii Stream Empty Re: AaronKun's Wii Stream

on 5/8/2012, 7:28 pm
It says server error
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

AaronKun's Wii Stream Empty Re: AaronKun's Wii Stream

on 5/8/2012, 9:25 pm
**EDIT
Now Offline.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum