Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Zippcast Empty Zippcast

5/7/2012, 6:41 pm
Well, I've known about this place for a while, but it only recently got decent.

http://www.zippcast.com/

Anyways, Zippcast is supposed to be a replacement to YouTube, as YouTube is now gay and stupid. It has the look and feel of YouTube 2008, so I definitely bothered giving it a try.

Anyone else here have a Zippcast?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5122
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Zippcast Empty Re: Zippcast

5/7/2012, 6:43 pm
I guess this is alright I'm just really use to youtube and don't wanna switch and go through the process again
BlueShenron
BlueShenron
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-04-05

5/7/2012, 6:52 pm
That website is really laggy
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

5/7/2012, 6:56 pm
The site has tons of users as of now and is severely under-funded for servers.

That being said, I'm not experiencing any severe lag.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

5/8/2012, 9:47 am
I remember finding it a long time ago (I'm kidding, around 2008).

Will check it out later but again I don't even go in Youtube that much anymore : P
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

5/9/2012, 9:18 am
Lolwut
It was made in 2010

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

5/9/2012, 8:21 pm
@Jellal wrote:Lolwut
It was made in 2010

and there goes my brain, lying to me again

dammit
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

5/9/2012, 10:02 pm
Ohai everyone

I asked the people there If I can volunteer to improve their site as its riddled with bugs.

Awaiting response.

Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

5/9/2012, 10:17 pm
Dont you still have a portal to work on

Zippcast 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

5/9/2012, 11:29 pm
crashbox111 wrote:Dont you still have a portal to work on

THIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

the portal is more important
Carlotso25
Carlotso25
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-09

5/10/2012, 11:28 am
Just a phase that will die down soon enough. Youtube will forever main on top, as proven by thousands of investors, the machinima program, advertising, etc. Tbh I wouldn't have it any other way really. This new site may feel like the old youtube, but i'm really not bothered about the new one. In fact, the new design is pretty sleek. (Cept for Channels, that's kinda dumb)
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3971
Registration date : 2011-08-20

5/10/2012, 11:29 am
eh...i love youtube i reaned 25 box from it (: for now.....

"Interesting sig text"

Zippcast Youtub10
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

5/10/2012, 1:34 pm
@Carlotso25 wrote:Cept for Channels, that's kinda dumb

Kinda?
The new channels make no sense at all.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

5/10/2012, 5:25 pm
@Carlotso25 wrote:Just a phase that will die down soon enough. Youtube will forever main on top, as proven by thousands of investors, the machinima program, advertising, etc. Tbh I wouldn't have it any other way really. This new site may feel like the old youtube, but i'm really not bothered about the new one. In fact, the new design is pretty sleek. (Cept for Channels, that's kinda dumb)
1. You're a fucking defeatist
2 Defeatist logic is always wrong when solely used in the context of defeatism.
3 The new design is horrendous, and the layouts are inconvenient and YouTube has severely limited all ability to customize anything.

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

4/10/2013, 6:52 pm
k bump

anyone have one of these? ;<
I recently came back and I've seen they've been doing very well and youtube has just completely became obsolete and too retarded for me.

Zippcast Lorde
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12925
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

4/10/2013, 6:55 pm
nope forgot this existed

Zippcast Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

4/10/2013, 7:20 pm
It's gotten a lot better.
If it actually got some publicity, I think it'd be capable of replacing YouTube.

Zippcast Lorde
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11610
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

4/10/2013, 7:43 pm
oh yeah. this existed.

did they ever respond to you btw?

Zippcast Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator

4/10/2013, 7:45 pm
I forgot what email I used to send them the message but I sincerely doubt it anyways

Zippcast Lorde
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

4/10/2013, 8:10 pm
i don't even upload videos anymore so no
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20144
Registration date : 2010-09-15

4/11/2013, 12:11 am

Zippcast Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum