Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Ready to Race? Empty Ready to Race?

on 5/3/2012, 3:25 pm
Mario Kart Wii (I'm excellent here.)
1807-7138-3140

Nintendo 3DS (I'm not so good at MK7 lol.)
0645-6568-1075

--

WINS
Mario Kart Wii - Versus ZoneAeris - Mirror Mode - 4 to 0.

LOSSES
Mario Kart Wii - Versus Luigiman - Battle - What was it? Like 2-0? LOL.
Mario Kart Wii - Versus Luigiman - 150cc? - 3-1. I blame items.

Last edited by AaronKun on 8/10/2012, 11:20 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Bitches. Yeah.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Ready to Race? Empty Re: Ready to Race?

on 5/3/2012, 7:21 pm
I play them ^-^

And a thread like this exists doesn't it? D:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/30/2012, 5:26 pm
Back from the dead. Fuck yeah. Massive bump, but there's no Friend Code sharing boards and I'm not making another Thread for this. I think it's obvious what my Friend Code is, so you're gonna have to scroll up and take it like a good boy.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
ZoneAeris
ZoneAeris
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2012-02-23

on 7/30/2012, 5:27 pm
I'll go a round of MKW . fc 0217 6738 7008

also 50th post. yay.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 7/31/2012, 10:29 pm
Mario Kart 64>All

Ready to Race? Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/31/2012, 11:06 pm
@Granadico wrote:Mario Kart 64>All
Not really imo. The drift system was too slippery and the tracks weren't that crazy. I say Double Dash is where it's at.

Anonymous

on 8/1/2012, 2:19 am
double Dash was one of the best Mario racing games I have ever played. Then I lost it when I moved -_- And I would beat you in Pokemon if I had my 3DS with me.
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

on 8/1/2012, 2:27 am
Eh what the hell I guess ill take an ass whooping
Ill put up my code later

Ready to Race? 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/1/2012, 10:31 am
narutoall76 wrote:double Dash was one of the best Mario racing games I have ever played. Then I lost it when I moved -_- And I would beat you in Pokemon if I had my 3DS with me.

I don't play Pokemon lol. Pokemon seems like a waste of time since people just cheat anyways.

Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

on 8/1/2012, 5:47 pm
...if you ever play me...you'll get ur ass whooped..I got the full 9999vr D:<

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTmOJK2xSUY#t=3m24s

Im that 150942 dude

what time do u want me to whoop your ass aaron D:<

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Ready to Race? 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Ready to Race? 2lax69
Ready to Race? TZmdW
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

on 8/10/2012, 11:22 am
So people, I just sent a request Mario Kart Wii hack to MarioKartWii.com, and to explain it briefly, take the racing courses and remove the items. If you do that, only skill is left to determine the race. There you go, competitive Mario Kart Wii in it's best form.

Regardless of that, who wants to race?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum