Go down
AaronKun
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
View user profile
For a SSB64 machinima series of mine, but it will likely be reused for a SM64 machinima series I'm planning. Also, they're all loops (except the Main Theme Extended Version). Anyhow, tell me if you like them or not. I'd really appreciate some feedback or someone to tell me how I'm doing.

Last edited by AaronKun on 6/4/2012, 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated post.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
AaronKun
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
View user profile
Bump, anyone?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
inmortalkid
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2010-12-11
View user profile
fuck yeah first post its really good thnx
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum