Go down
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Sonic & all star racers TRANSFORMED - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic & all star racers TRANSFORMED

on 4/30/2012, 8:53 pm
@Knux wrote:how does sonci fly with a damn steering wheel? thats not even possible
Nor is he himself.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Sonic & all star racers TRANSFORMED - Page 2 Empty Re: Sonic & all star racers TRANSFORMED

on 4/30/2012, 9:07 pm
@AaronKun wrote:
@Knux wrote:how does sonci fly with a damn steering wheel? thats not even possible
Nor is he himself.
True but thats not the question at hand here.
Hes breaking the laws of plane flying.
I want to know how so I can turn my car into a plane as well.
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/30/2012, 9:49 pm
@Knux wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:
Nor is he himself.
True but thats not the question at hand here.
Hes breaking the laws of plane flying.
I want to know how so I can turn my car into a plane as well.

I wanna know him so I can ask for a pair of his spare shoes. :B

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 5/1/2012, 9:47 am
SXR Sonic doesn´t need a stupid vehicle that looks like "Metal Sonic transformed" into a car lol
that´s why ppl doesn´t like this game, is idiot.... just like Sonic Riders ¬¬
*Haven´t you noticed that Sonic is the fastest thing alive* i really can´t explain why Sonic uses a car when he can just jump off out of it and win the race Surprised

Sonic & all star racers TRANSFORMED - Page 2 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Sonic & all star racers TRANSFORMED - Page 2 CmHNDLR
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

on 5/1/2012, 9:59 am
What fun would it be for sonic if he just jumped out and won the race on foot?
Thats retarded. If I was him I would race with a car, because it would be fun.
Besides, you guys look way to deeply into this. Who gives a shit if hes fast on foot.
Hes in a car so deal with it.
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/1/2012, 10:11 am
If only they made a game where all characters were playable and it was open ended like Sonic Adventure DX's Station Square (only about 20 times larger).

DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2010-04-26

on 5/4/2012, 10:26 am
Just put Mario Kart vs Sega Racing.

Happy End

Sonic & all star racers TRANSFORMED - Page 2 Pic

A Goomba's Life - Episode 1 Scientails 100% Complete.
A Goomba's Life - Episode 2 Goomba Stomping day - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 3 Rocket - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 4 Unwanted Mouse - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 5 The Date - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 6 Babysitting Hell - 50% Complete
Carlotso25
Carlotso25
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-09

on 5/14/2012, 6:05 am
Bumped.

At any rate i'm happy about this game. I hate how people compare every single cart racer to Mario. It's not like Mario was the first ever Cart racer. Granted it's the most iconic, but I would rather play Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing over any Mario Kart game any time simply because I find it more competitive. (Totally not because i'm a mega sonic fan)

The game got very good reviews, and i'm looking forward to the new one just so I can own the tracks on Shadows Motorcycle again.
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/14/2012, 8:03 am
@Carlotso25 wrote:Bumped.

At any rate i'm happy about this game. I hate how people compare every single cart racer to Mario. It's not like Mario was the first ever Cart racer. Granted it's the most iconic, but I would rather play Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing over any Mario Kart game any time simply because I find it more competitive. (Totally not because i'm a mega sonic fan)

The game got very good reviews, and i'm looking forward to the new one just so I can own the tracks on Shadows Motorcycle again.

Nintendo made it first. You must be a Sonic fanboy.

Carlotso25
Carlotso25
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/14/2012, 8:31 am
@AaronKun wrote:

Nintendo made it first.

Actually a game developed in 1984 called Mad Crasher did. So nope. And even if Nintendo did make it first, so what? That doesn't mean anything.

And I aint a Sonic fanboy 100%. I admit completely that Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 is up there as one of the worst games created, and Sonic Unleashed is a pile of shit too. But fact is, I just had more fun playing SEGA All Stars than Mario Kart. Mario for me will always be the more iconic character, but I just like Sonic more as he has a personality in terms of character development. At any rate, you would notice the difference if you played both games. I can't really explain it, but All Stars just feels better. Besides, playing as Banjo and Kazooie is awesome.
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 5/14/2012, 10:00 pm
@Carlotso25 wrote:Mario for me will always be the more iconic character, but I just like Sonic more as he has a personality in terms of character development.

Maybe at the classic period, because right now he's just the cool guy. And being a cool guy isn't that much of a great personality trait, to be honest.

But ohwell this is not the topic to discuss about that
Carlotso25
Carlotso25
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/15/2012, 9:40 am
It's still a personality nonetheless :L
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/15/2012, 10:07 am
@Leo wrote:
@Carlotso25 wrote:Mario for me will always be the more iconic character, but I just like Sonic more as he has a personality in terms of character development.

Maybe at the classic period, because right now he's just the cool guy. And being a cool guy isn't that much of a great personality trait, to be honest.

But ohwell this is not the topic to discuss about that

Mario is not the cool guy, Sonic's the one known for showing off and talking shit.

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 7/12/2012, 5:23 pm
I hope they put Ristar in this time because Ristar is fucking amazing.

I also hope they include Ratchet in this game. SEGA apparently contacted Sony about including Ratchet in the first game but they said no because he was already gonna be in another racing game. Well, Sony eventually changed their mind and decided to agree but by that point the game was too far in development so SEGA couldn't include him. I hope the deal still stands because that would be fucking amazing to see Ratchet in the game.

Also bump.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum