Go down
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Bird Sonic FC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bird Sonic FC?

on 5/3/2012, 11:53 am
@NintendoSteven wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:
@BlueShenron wrote:I think he should leave the clothes on it would look weird without them
But Sonic characters don't wear clothes...?

Most Sonic FC's wear clothes, if you go on dA you catch alot of them with clothes (though some are mostly recolors)

People should keep true to the series. If you change any details, you might as well just have your OWN series. I hate people who change details in fanfictions and pictures.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
LiveitBig
LiveitBig
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-11-19

on 5/3/2012, 3:03 pm
@AaronKun wrote:
@LiveitBig wrote:I fix some errors. I like the character btw. I could give you some tips on to finish this. I cannot sprite someones oc it they is no drawing or non sprite picture of them

Bird Sonic FC? - Page 2 Fb9faea19491c984be35940a7752438b

That's outdated and there's barely a difference.

yoshifanatic2595 wrote:
@LiveitBig wrote:I fix some errors. I like the character btw. I could give you some tips on to finish this. I cannot sprite someones oc it they is no drawing or non sprite picture of them

I hope your nottalkin bout the first attempt on the 1st page. The good one is somewhere above.

@ AaronKun: I was fixing some errors that i seen on the sprite. The reason why it didn't look different is because i didn't change his looks, I cannot change someone's FC.

@ Yoshifanatic2595: Yea, I saw the sprite from the link. Where is it bro?
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/3/2012, 3:29 pm
@LiveitBig wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:

That's outdated and there's barely a difference.

yoshifanatic2595 wrote:

I hope your nottalkin bout the first attempt on the 1st page. The good one is somewhere above.

@ AaronKun: I was fixing some errors that i seen on the sprite. The reason why it didn't look different is because i didn't change his looks, I cannot change someone's FC.

@ Yoshifanatic2595: Yea, I saw the sprite from the link. Where is it bro?

Yeah but you fixed like two pixels lol. I meant it doesn't look any different on the PIXEL degree, not the OC itself.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
NintendoSteven
NintendoSteven
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-09-17

on 5/3/2012, 4:11 pm
@AaronKun wrote:
@NintendoSteven wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:
@BlueShenron wrote:I think he should leave the clothes on it would look weird without them

Most Sonic FC's wear clothes, if you go on dA you catch alot of them with clothes (though some are mostly recolors)

People should keep true to the series. If you change any details, you might as well just have your OWN series. I hate people who change details in fanfictions and pictures.
Well it is only a fan character, people can add what they want can they? and by adding clothes doesn't really change anything but the character, it's not like they're re-writing the story ;-;

Bird Sonic FC? - Page 2 MyLogo
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/3/2012, 5:02 pm
@NintendoSteven wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:
@NintendoSteven wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:

Well it is only a fan character, people can add what they want can they? and by adding clothes doesn't really change anything but the character, it's not like they're re-writing the story ;-;

Not a single modern-day Sonic character wears actual clothes. That's rewriting the story...

NintendoSteven
NintendoSteven
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/3/2012, 5:15 pm
@AaronKun wrote:
@NintendoSteven wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:
@NintendoSteven wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:

Not a single modern-day Sonic character wears actual clothes. That's rewriting the story...
Rouge?
Amy?
Shoes and gloves are part of clothes
and not really... ;-;

AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/3/2012, 5:21 pm
@NintendoSteven wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:
@NintendoSteven wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:
@NintendoSteven wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:

Rouge?
Amy?
Shoes and gloves are part of clothes
and not really... ;-;

Well they're girls, that's completely different.

PsychoDino
PsychoDino
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2010-12-03
http://psychodino3.deviantart.com/https://twitter.com/PsychoDino

on 5/3/2012, 5:41 pm
why cant the guys wear clothes? Just cause the girls wanna wear clothes doesnt mean the guys cant, your just used to seeing naked animals running around Dick slappin each other.

@LiveitBig

This is the real FC: http://www.iaza.com/work/120504C/iaza13103739151400.png
The original one with the red head looks too nasty. So this is the one me and NintendoSteven are making.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 5/3/2012, 6:32 pm
@AaronKun wrote:
Had I not previously read the long ass quotes, I would have assumed you were some sort of sexist bastard

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
BlueShenron
BlueShenron
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-04-05

on 5/3/2012, 7:23 pm
the head kinda looks like knuckes' head
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 5/3/2012, 7:32 pm
@Jellal wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:
Had I not previously read the long ass quotes, I would have assumed you were some sort of sexist bastard

like tal

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
PsychoDino
PsychoDino
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/3/2012, 7:51 pm
@BlueShenron wrote:the head kinda looks like knuckes' head

lol my friend at school said the same thing but nope, he has an edited version of Sonic's head.
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/3/2012, 9:38 pm
I thought the same thing after a bit.
I'm practicing the style, after watching a livestream thingy, I came up with this:
Bird Sonic FC? - Page 2 YWwRq

I think the lighting is wrong.

BlueShenron
BlueShenron
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-04-05

on 5/3/2012, 10:20 pm
Maybe you should make a version without the clothes to see how it turns out
PsychoDino
PsychoDino
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/4/2012, 3:35 am
@AaronKun wrote:I thought the same thing after a bit.
I'm practicing the style, after watching a livestream thingy, I came up with this:

Lol me and Steven inspired you huh?
NintendoSteven
NintendoSteven
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/4/2012, 7:29 am
@AaronKun wrote:I thought the same thing after a bit.

Seems alright, though the quills seem really lengthy, you could try put a different eye style from Sonic. You could also possibly try to do a different shoe design as well. Nice job on the gloves, also the quills are somewhat pillow shaded soo you don't want aim for that. (Unless you preferably like that type of shading) You might wanna try adding pants or maybe a vest.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum