Go down
AaronKun
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
View user profile
More to come of course, but I might as well get started.
Spoiler:
AaronKun's Art. Furry_practice___1_by_aaronchan458-d4xof96

Spoiler:
AaronKun's Art. We_have_a_scanner__by_aaronchan458-d4xoau3

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
AaronKun
Spritan
View user profile
I was wondering if it was okay to update using posts.
Spoiler:
AaronKun's Art. Minecraft_fanart_by_aaronchan458-d4y5fur
AaronKun's Art. Ash__human_version__by_aaronchan458-d4y5fn7

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
View user profile
They are fine I guess...

Except for the 1st and the 3rd one with the animu logic applied on them
Knux
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
View user profile
his hair is eating his face.
wut up wit dat?
AaronKun
Spritan
View user profile
@Knux wrote:his hair is eating his face.
wut up wit dat?

Because that's how it is with my hair.

AaronKun
Spritan
View user profile
So yeah.
AaronKun's Art. Doodles__maplestory_aaron__battle_style__by_aaronisneato-d57kvl7

I'll try out some wallpaper requests, just give me a character to stylize and your monitor size.
AaronKun's Art. My_desktop_wallpaper__request_it_for_your_desktop__by_aaronisneato-d57r34w

MapleStory head + IRL Clothes =
AaronKun's Art. Doodles__maplestory_aaron_as_irl_aaron_by_aaronisneato-d57qhor

ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10
View user profile
wow i like your art style but is the top back of your hair really like that

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
AaronKun's Art. SinisterSmile
AaronKun
Spritan
View user profile
@ANIME SPRITER7.4 wrote:wow i like your art style but is the top back of your hair really like that

No, that's my MapleStory character; but my irl hair used to be VERY similar.

AaronKun
Spritan
View user profile
I now do art trades and $5 commissions.
I will not color them just yet, I need to practice shading in Flash.
AaronKun's Art. Who_wants_a_1_point_commission__by_aaronisneato-d57vjkf

A remaster of my drawing "Whatcha Want?"
AaronKun's Art. Whatcha_want__by_aaronisneato-d57v5a7

A digital remaster of my desktop image.
AaronKun's Art. My_desktop_wallpaper__digitally_inked_colored__by_aaronisneato-d57vjtg

Sorry for all the page stretching.

AaronKun
Spritan
View user profile
AaronKun's Art. 7988542_orig

For my friend, Yiffy. (Who hates this grin.)

Tal
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20
View user profile
SOMEONE LOVES HIMSELF HERE!

"Interesting sig text"

AaronKun's Art. Youtub10
TehKrazeh1
Spritan
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2012-08-02
View user profile
Lol, dis grin.

AaronKun's Art. TrainercardssAaronKun's Art. Trainercardbw
Those cards have real info, so if you wanna battle me, those are my FCs, my teams, and badges (I have all 16 for SS and I beat Red, so yeah).
AaronKun
Spritan
View user profile
AaronKun's Art. WuVnJ
Another one for ZoneAeris. c:

AaronKun
Spritan
View user profile
An OC of mine.
AaronKun's Art. 7dhWO

v2
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17
View user profile
AaronKun's Art. Polls_You_Suck_4109_611141_answer_1_xlarge

AaronKun's Art. Lorde
AaronKun
Spritan
View user profile
Would you rather see a green Sonic?

TehKrazeh1
Spritan
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2012-08-02
View user profile
@AaronKun wrote:Would you rather see a green Sonic?

HA, TEXT RESPONSE!

K I win.

AaronKun's Art. TrainercardssAaronKun's Art. Trainercardbw
Those cards have real info, so if you wanna battle me, those are my FCs, my teams, and badges (I have all 16 for SS and I beat Red, so yeah).
AaronKun
Spritan
View user profile
Oh yeah, I forgot to put this with it.
AaronKun's Art. Gs1Yu

No point in editing a post you wouldn't see.

ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10
View user profile
Sieghart wrote:AaronKun's Art. Polls_You_Suck_4109_611141_answer_1_xlarge

you're a ass

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
AaronKun's Art. SinisterSmile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum