Go down
YuudowTensei
YuudowTensei
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Tsuna Tuxedo form(JUS Style). Empty Tsuna Tuxedo form(JUS Style).

on 4/29/2012, 1:52 am
[img]Tsuna Tuxedo form(JUS Style). Tsunat10 [/img]

I edit it with ms paint.Its a stand pose.I wish i could edit more but it requires a lot of time.Tell me if it was good!!

oh yeah here's an example:
[flash(150,150)]Tsuna Tuxedo form(JUS Style). 617448tuxedo [/flash]

___________________________________________________________________________________________

shit
YuudowTensei
YuudowTensei
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-04-16

Tsuna Tuxedo form(JUS Style). Empty Re: Tsuna Tuxedo form(JUS Style).

on 4/29/2012, 8:22 am
the collar kinda sucks

___________________________________________________________________________________________

shit
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 4/29/2012, 12:52 pm
Your image is a little small, so I'm going to judge it based off of the one in your icon.

That actually looks really good, and its even better since its JUS styled which not a lot of spriters here work with.

You get my thumbs up.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 4/29/2012, 7:45 pm
I noticed it isn't aligned well, if you want to align well with MS Paint, you should just zoom in as far as you can, and have the sprite you're going to use there. Delete it, than paste it, do it over and over and over until it looks lined up. That probably sounds awful to understand but whatever... >.>

Tsuna Tuxedo form(JUS Style). Purple11

[The Return]
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

on 4/29/2012, 9:06 pm
That actually looks really good, and its even better since its JUS styled which not a lot of spriters here work with.

You serious? There are tons and tons of JUS spriters on DA.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 4/29/2012, 9:12 pm
@NS01 wrote:
That actually looks really good, and its even better since its JUS styled which not a lot of spriters HERE work with.

You serious? There are tons and tons of JUS spriters on DA.
What part of the word HERE do you not understand

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 4/29/2012, 9:19 pm
He misread, thought you said there.

Tsuna Tuxedo form(JUS Style). Purple11

[The Return]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum