Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Censoring Animes Empty Censoring Animes

4/28/2012, 6:31 pm
Well searching some vids in youtube i founded the most stupid ones:
From DBZ Kai: they´re just horrible Mad
Spoiler:
From Sonic X: they´re just stupid (they cut the letters) i think is for retarded kids
Spoiler:
From One Piece: i reelly hated how they deleted Smoker´s cigars and they left the smoke lol WTF!!!
Spoiler:
From the first pokemon generation: lol i only agreed the porygon episode but don´t worry it´s slow motioned(suddenly had an epileptic attack xD)
Spoiler:
That´s the wierdest i founded if you know some what the heck post them!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Censoring Animes Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Censoring Animes CmHNDLR
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Censoring Animes Empty Re: Censoring Animes

4/28/2012, 8:16 pm
They censored a bunch of stuff from the Sonic the Hedgehog movie as well.
Like to name a few, sonic giving robotnik the middle finger, metal sonic looking up sara's skirt, sonic landing on his balls, and some other stuff.
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

4/28/2012, 9:57 pm
@Knux wrote:sonic giving robotnik the middle finger, metal sonic looking up sara's skirt, sonic landing on his balls.

.....3 reasons why i have to see this movie now

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Censoring Animes Ichigo10
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

4/28/2012, 10:00 pm
Don't let the Americans touch Japanese things.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

4/28/2012, 10:11 pm
"OH NO. THAT WOMAN IS SHOWING TO MUCH CLEAVAGE! LET US REMOVE IT TO LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE NO BOOBS AT ALL. LET US PROTECT THE INNOCENCE OF OUR CHILDREN"

Censor logic.

Censoring Animes Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

4/28/2012, 10:13 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
>Censor
>logic
Pick one dammit

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

4/28/2012, 11:05 pm
@Jellal wrote:Don't let the Americans touch Japanese things.
I must be in that small percentage of people who likes most english dubs.
Even though there is a lot of censored stuff, I'd rather hear what is going on rather then reading it and missing the action.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

4/29/2012, 8:42 am
@SXR123 wrote:"OH NO. THAT WOMAN IS SHOWING TO MUCH CLEAVAGE! LET US REMOVE IT TO LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE NO BOOBS AT ALL. LET US PROTECT THE INNOCENCE OF OUR CHILDREN"

Censor logic.
If you censore boobs that only makes the children become GAY!!!!!!

@knux: really? because sonic got hit in his balls ¬¬ (that´s stupid, kids need to know that their nuts don´t need to be hurt)

Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

4/29/2012, 11:00 am
Yeah I don't get the censorship on that movie.
The target audience was sonic fans anyways, and most sonic fans are at the age where they come in contact with those things every day. So its kind of pointless. The version of the movie I have doesn't have the censors in it lol.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

4/29/2012, 12:40 pm
Saulgp wrote:
Censoring Animes Sad-face

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

4/29/2012, 2:09 pm
@Knux: One more thing, has Sonic Balls? lol

@Jellal sorry jellal i didn´t knew that

Last edited by Saulgp on 4/29/2012, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

SXR123
SXR123

4/29/2012, 2:20 pm
@Jellal wrote:
Saulgp wrote:
Censoring Animes Sad-face

look what you did Saul. you made Joey cry.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01

4/29/2012, 2:28 pm
Saulgp wrote:@Knux: One more thing, has Sonic Balls? lol

@Jellal yeahh when i was younger and i watched censored One Piece i felt like that...xD

Saul.... Jellal is real gay.... that's why the sad face. Not because the censor.

Censoring Animes Nimeta12
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

4/29/2012, 2:29 pm
I hate when they censor Ecchi. trololol

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

4/29/2012, 2:39 pm
oh sorry jellal... i don´t hate gays i hate censoring :pale:

SXR123
SXR123

4/29/2012, 2:49 pm
but you implied that being gay was a bad thing.

you hurt joey's feelings.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan

4/29/2012, 2:51 pm
I think this is about how saul doesn't want country to brainwash children to choose their sex. If someone becomes a gay on their on then fine. But we don't need censors to infect that in our heads.

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

4/29/2012, 2:52 pm
All of you shut up.

It was a joke you cunts.
@Blackleafe wrote:I think this is about how saul doesn't want country to brainwash children to choose their sex. If someone becomes a gay on their on then fine. But we don't need censors to infect that in our heads.
Are you a hippie from the fucking 1960s?

SXR123
SXR123

4/29/2012, 2:56 pm
He doesn't seem to know how to be subtle about things. Censoring boobs on TV ain't gonna make you gay dumbass. there's the internet for that stuff. I honestly wonder about you black.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan

4/29/2012, 2:57 pm
Well excuse me. I was just trying to be diblomatic here... Fine, have it your way. Not doing this shit anymore.

Last edited by Blackleafe on 4/29/2012, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

4/29/2012, 3:00 pm
@Jellal wrote:All of you shut up.

It was a joke you cunts.
@Blackleafe wrote:I think this is about how saul doesn't want country to brainwash children to choose their sex. If someone becomes a gay on their on then fine. But we don't need censors to infect that in our heads.
lol you made me felt bad :oops:
@Jellal wrote:Are you a hippie from the fucking 1960s?
xD i laughed a lot with this xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Apart from the "infect in our heads" black was closely what i was trying to mention...
To Everyone: choose your own sexuality i don´t care what you are if you are happy with yourself
@SXR123 wrote: there's the internet for that stuff.
seems you watch this "stuff" a lot ehhh, ehhhhhhh, ehhhhhhhhhhhh :roll:

Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

4/29/2012, 3:08 pm
Well this topic has taken quite the turn.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan

4/29/2012, 3:12 pm
yep i don´t wanna mention anybody like SXR or Black but they´ve maden a big U-turn to this topic....

AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

4/29/2012, 6:55 pm
4Kids makes me laugh.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

4/29/2012, 8:29 pm
They censored the fact that Sanji smokes, and they gave him a red lollipop instead...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum