Go down
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 7:40 pm
@Face wrote:Im always mad,and are you kidding me BEING childish is who I am fool

that's nothing to be proud of. there's a time to be childish and a time not to be. whining over a game that SEEMS like a rip off, even though you haven't even played the game is acting like an immature 12 year old child. Seriously. you're 32 years old and you're complaining about a game you think is a rip off merely because of a first look at it's gameplay.

You should be ashamed. I can be just as childish as you are, but when it counts I serious the fuck up. This is nothing to get so worked up over. It's a game. it's not going to have any kind of actual impact on your life whatsover. stop getting so damn pissed off at a game you haven't even played yet. I mean it's just pathetic how angry you are at this. Seriously. Grow the hell up face, stop being so immature over such a trivial thing.

jesus.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 7:41 pm
Shit man, if he wants to get mad then let him D:<

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 7:43 pm
It's a disgrace. a 32 year old getting so upset over this?. It's pathetic. Truly pathetic.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 7:45 pm
whoa

sxr just got SRS
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 7:46 pm
@Face wrote:
Toxic Reaper wrote:Umad bro...at the fact your rip off arguments make you more childish then you are
Im always mad,and are you kidding me BEING childish is who I am fool

good lord you really are 32?

jesus dude. and your bitching over this game? shame on you.

fuck this game....

You're always mad?
You must be very productive.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10
Location : inside a 2 dimensional world

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 7:52 pm
did i tell you guys this is a rip off to ssbb... well apparently i didn't, well it is

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 SinisterSmile
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 7:55 pm
@ANIME SPRITER7.4 wrote:did i tell you guys this is a rip off to ssbb... well apparently i didn't, well it is

congratu-fucking-lations. you've established something we made clear on page 1 by face's constant bitching.

you're a genius.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 7:57 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Face wrote:Im always mad,and are you kidding me BEING childish is who I am fool

that's nothing to be proud of. there's a time to be childish and a time not to be. whining over a game that SEEMS like a rip off, even though you haven't even played the game is acting like an immature 12 year old child. Seriously. you're 32 years old and you're complaining about a game you think is a rip off merely because of a first look at it's gameplay.

You should be ashamed. I can be just as childish as you are, but when it counts I serious the fuck up. This is nothing to get so worked up over. It's a game. it's not going to have any kind of actual impact on your life whatsover. stop getting so damn pissed off at a game you haven't even played yet. I mean it's just pathetic how angry you are at this. Seriously. Grow the hell up face, stop being so immature over such a trivial thing.

jesus.
ok you lil shit This site,playing video games,making sprite vids,ARE SOME OF THE VERY FEW times I get to goof off.if anyone seems like they are really getting mad over this its you. I can dislike this game if I so choose.and yes I truly believe this is a ripoff of super smash bros.because dude LOL it is,now this is how we're gonna end this Im not buying this shit because I think ....no it IS a ripoff.and Im not interested.if you like it thats fine Im not knocking you for that but like I said I KNOW YOU FOOLS ARE GONNA LET ME HATE ON THIS GAME RIGHT??

___________________________________________________________________________________________

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Untitl15
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10
Location : inside a 2 dimensional world

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 7:58 pm
^nuff said


(no spam)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 SinisterSmile
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 8:00 pm
@Face wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:
@Face wrote:Im always mad,and are you kidding me BEING childish is who I am fool

that's nothing to be proud of. there's a time to be childish and a time not to be. whining over a game that SEEMS like a rip off, even though you haven't even played the game is acting like an immature 12 year old child. Seriously. you're 32 years old and you're complaining about a game you think is a rip off merely because of a first look at it's gameplay.

You should be ashamed. I can be just as childish as you are, but when it counts I serious the fuck up. This is nothing to get so worked up over. It's a game. it's not going to have any kind of actual impact on your life whatsover. stop getting so damn pissed off at a game you haven't even played yet. I mean it's just pathetic how angry you are at this. Seriously. Grow the hell up face, stop being so immature over such a trivial thing.

jesus.
ok you lil shit This site,playing video games,making sprite vids,ARE SOME OF THE VERY FEW times I get to goof off.if anyone seems like they are really getting mad over this its you. I can dislike this game if I so choose.and yes I truly believe this is a ripoff of super smash bros.because dude LOL it is,now this is how we're gonna end this Im not buying this shit because I think ....no it IS a ripoff.and Im not interested.if you like it thats fine Im not knocking you for that but like I said I KNOW YOU FOOLS ARE GONNA LET ME HATE ON THIS GAME RIGHT??

tl;dr.
No need to rage, just state your dissatisfaction and leave it at that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 8:00 pm
@AaronKun wrote:
@Face wrote:
Toxic Reaper wrote:Umad bro...at the fact your rip off arguments make you more childish then you are
Im always mad,and are you kidding me BEING childish is who I am fool

good lord you really are 32?

jesus dude. and your bitching over this game? shame on you.

fuck this game....

You're always mad?
You must be very productive.
yes anger is a great motivator if you focus

No need to rage, just state your dissatisfaction and leave it at that
I had a lot of dissatisfaction about this.LOL and SRX kept poking the bear so....


Last edited by Face on 5/2/2012, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Untitl15
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 8:03 pm
@Face wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:
@Face wrote:
Toxic Reaper wrote:Umad bro...at the fact your rip off arguments make you more childish then you are
Im always mad,and are you kidding me BEING childish is who I am fool

good lord you really are 32?

jesus dude. and your bitching over this game? shame on you.

fuck this game....

You're always mad?
You must be very productive.
yes anger is a great motivator if you focus

Considering your posts are longer than ours are, focus isn't really your prime quality here...


Last edited by AaronKun on 5/2/2012, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled "ours".)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 8:07 pm
@AaronKun wrote:
@Face wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:
@Face wrote:
Toxic Reaper wrote:Umad bro...at the fact your rip off arguments make you more childish then you are
Im always mad,and are you kidding me BEING childish is who I am fool

good lord you really are 32?

jesus dude. and your bitching over this game? shame on you.

fuck this game....

You're always mad?
You must be very productive.
yes anger is a great motivator if you focus

Considering your posts are longer than our, focus isn't really your prime quality here...
LOL no,not here.... and longer? my post are usually short

___________________________________________________________________________________________

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Untitl15
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 8:14 pm
@Face wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:
@Face wrote:
@AaronKun wrote:
@Face wrote:
Toxic Reaper wrote:Umad bro...at the fact your rip off arguments make you more childish then you are
Im always mad,and are you kidding me BEING childish is who I am fool

good lord you really are 32?

jesus dude. and your bitching over this game? shame on you.

fuck this game....

You're always mad?
You must be very productive.
yes anger is a great motivator if you focus

Considering your posts are longer than our, focus isn't really your prime quality here...
LOL no,not here.... and longer? my post are usually short

Expect when ragin'. True SXR... You any better?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 8:18 pm
Yea well he pissed me off with the age thing...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Untitl15
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 8:19 pm
@Face wrote:Yea well he pissed me off with the age thing...
Oh. Sad
Hope you feel better off later on.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 8:23 pm
I know we off topic but,don't get it twisted even though he might have made me mad SXR is still in my cool book.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Untitl15
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22
Location : The Super Mario Universe.

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 8:29 pm
@Face wrote:I know we off topic but,don't get it twisted even though he might have made me mad SXR is still in my cool book.

Uh huh. This forum is too small to hold grudges anyways. Ain't that right, Jayden?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 8:38 pm
@Face wrote:ok you lil shit This site,playing video games,making sprite vids,ARE SOME OF THE VERY FEW times I get to goof off.if anyone seems like they are really getting mad over this its you. I can dislike this game if I so choose.and yes I truly believe this is a ripoff of super smash bros.because dude LOL it is,now this is how we're gonna end this Im not buying this shit because I think ....no it IS a ripoff.and Im not interested.if you like it thats fine Im not knocking you for that but like I said I KNOW YOU FOOLS ARE GONNA LET ME HATE ON THIS GAME RIGHT??

I'm not mad at the fact that you're getting angry at a game, or the fact that you a hate a game. but the fact that you're putting up such a fit, you made your own topic showing off how angry at how much of a rip off this is.

bringing up a game just to hate on it is a stupid idea and an immature one at that. You can choose to dislike a game if you wish, talk about it amongst friends in MSN, Skype, Yahoo, whatever instant messenger you use, but bringing it up here just to hate on it is one of the dumbest ideas I could even think of.

at the moment, yes it looks like an SSB rip off, but you won't know for sure until you actually play it.

If you're not interested in buying it why the hell even bring it up? what's the point? There is literally no purpose putting it on here for us just to hate on it. That's like bringing up a topic to hate on a video game character, or a topic to hate on a specific person.

"URGH. THAT OSAMA BIN LADEN, WHAT AN ASSHOLE. LET'S ALL POST OUR HATEFUL OPINIONS OF HIM. GEERR..."

that's pretty much what you just did.

and it doesn't make it any better considering your age. if you were around my age, it'd be a little more tolerable, considering teenagers around this age tend to be very immature. but you're more then twice my age. or at least almost twice my age.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10
Location : inside a 2 dimensional world

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 8:50 pm
OMG dude i just watched the video again and omg it looks so much like ssbb no doubt about it, if i play this game it's gonna be exactly the same but worst(characters) like seriously man, this game is a f-ing rip off. what is that princess it seems like it had the same hitting with butt move like peach damn dude i'm speechless

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 SinisterSmile
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 8:51 pm
@ANIME SPRITER7.4 wrote:OMG dude i just watched the video again and omg it looks so much like ssbb no doubt about it, if i play this game it's gonna be exactly the same but worst(characters) like seriously man, this game is a f-ing rip off. what is that princess it seems like it had the same hitting with butt move like peach damn dude i'm speechless

oh my god dude.

who cares? Seriously. Stop whining about it so much. play it first, then judge it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10
Location : inside a 2 dimensional world

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 8:57 pm
:lol: dude i was just joking, yea i should have puttin the clown smiley or sumthin

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 SinisterSmile
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 9:22 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
@Face wrote:ok you lil shit This site,playing video games,making sprite vids,ARE SOME OF THE VERY FEW times I get to goof off.if anyone seems like they are really getting mad over this its you. I can dislike this game if I so choose.and yes I truly believe this is a ripoff of super smash bros.because dude LOL it is,now this is how we're gonna end this Im not buying this shit because I think ....no it IS a ripoff.and Im not interested.if you like it thats fine Im not knocking you for that but like I said I KNOW YOU FOOLS ARE GONNA LET ME HATE ON THIS GAME RIGHT??

I'm not mad at the fact that you're getting angry at a game, or the fact that you a hate a game. but the fact that you're putting up such a fit, you made your own topic showing off how angry at how much of a rip off this is.

bringing up a game just to hate on it is a stupid idea and an immature one at that. You can choose to dislike a game if you wish, talk about it amongst friends in MSN, Skype, Yahoo, whatever instant messenger you use, but bringing it up here just to hate on it is one of the dumbest ideas I could even think of.

at the moment, yes it looks like an SSB rip off, but you won't know for sure until you actually play it.

If you're not interested in buying it why the hell even bring it up? what's the point? There is literally no purpose putting it on here for us just to hate on it. That's like bringing up a topic to hate on a video game character, or a topic to hate on a specific person.

"URGH. THAT OSAMA BIN LADEN, WHAT AN ASSHOLE. LET'S ALL POST OUR HATEFUL OPINIONS OF HIM. GEERR..."

that's pretty much what you just did.

and it doesn't make it any better considering your age. if you were around my age, it'd be a little more tolerable, considering teenagers around this age tend to be very immature. but you're more then twice my age. or at least almost twice my age.
Yea Im bored with this now so...to be continue

___________________________________________________________________________________________

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 10:11 pm
bored with the fact you know I'm right.

anyway, this should have been locked a long time ago. considering it was a topic made solely to hate on a game because it's "a rip off". which for some odd reason was something to make a topic about how much of a rip off it is.

in other words, a waste of time.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

....WTF is this shit???  - Page 4 Empty Re: ....WTF is this shit???

on 5/2/2012, 10:49 pm
@SXR123 wrote:Seriously. you're 32 years old
He's like 19 or something

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum