4 - 36%

Total Votes: 11

AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

How To Create Your Own Dash Lines. Empty How To Create Your Own Dash Lines.

4/28/2012, 10:53 am
How To Create Your Own Dash Lines. DSugj
Start whatever version of Flash you have.

How To Create Your Own Dash Lines. NFhxW
Change the background color to some other color than white/black/grey.

How To Create Your Own Dash Lines. VzwHo
Select the line tool, open up the color mixer and set the gradient to radial. Make sure you're changing the lines and not the fills. Change both colors to white and the right pickers alpha should be set to 0%.

How To Create Your Own Dash Lines. FjL2o
Start drawing lines, left to right. Make them look nice.

How To Create Your Own Dash Lines. MYvBr
Select the lines and turn them into a Symbol. I recommend Movie Clip for more customization.

How To Create Your Own Dash Lines. MYvBr
Use the transform tool to do whatever you want to your lines. I recommend using motion tweens, but it's your call.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

How To Create Your Own Dash Lines. Empty Re: How To Create Your Own Dash Lines.

4/28/2012, 1:09 pm
Shape tweens would also work so you don't have to waste library space making it an object.

Shape tweens can perform basic functions like movement and fading out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

4/29/2012, 12:44 pm
@Jellal wrote:Shape tweens would also work so you don't have to waste library space making it an object.

Shape tweens can perform basic functions like movement and fading out.

But what if you need a glow or blur? Besides, "wasting library space" is less than a problem since folders can be created. If you don't like to make library items it's because you don't like to use the higher-qual features or don't know how...

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

4/29/2012, 12:45 pm
Calling flashes filters high quality is an extreme exaggeration.

Besides, I like to do my glows outside of flash to evade as much lag as possible, since every filter you add on tugs on your system resources more and more.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

4/29/2012, 1:06 pm
@Jellal wrote:Calling flashes filters high quality is an extreme exaggeration.

Besides, I like to do my glows outside of flash to evade as much lag as possible, since every filter you add on tugs on your system resources more and more.

I said "higher", not high.

Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

4/29/2012, 7:32 pm
I guess a decent way if you're lazy... Making it in Photoshop, GIMP, paint.NET, or even MS Paint would be better.
lfanimator
lfanimator
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2012-07-16

7/16/2012, 11:27 pm
Serious
Sonicballz
Sonicballz
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-07-18

7/19/2012, 11:43 am
Would it be as good if you used Adobe Flash Cs5? Cuz I'm kinda stuck in the colorizing background part. I am very disappoint

How To Create Your Own Dash Lines. Signature__2_by_ss2goku-d57ws2a
Yeah thats much better lol!
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan

7/20/2012, 6:12 pm
Coloring the background is easy. In Flash 8 you choose the select tool and click on an empty layer. Is it different in Flash CS5?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum