0 - 0%

Total Votes: 1

WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 3 Empty Re: Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer

4/27/2012, 1:00 pm
@SXR123 wrote:oh, so you're taking sonic characters, and following the naruto storyline?

you have no idea how many times that has been done with OTHER crossovers. you aren't the first to do it.
yah, you mean sonic - dbz and all that, but i never heard about a sonic - naruto crossover
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 3 Empty Re: Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer

4/27/2012, 5:23 pm
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:oh, so you're taking sonic characters, and following the naruto storyline?

you have no idea how many times that has been done with OTHER crossovers. you aren't the first to do it.
yah, you mean sonic - dbz and all that, but i never heard about a sonic - naruto crossover
actually no.. there are countless numbers of "series" that are crossed over of naruto and not even sonic alone but with mario, dbz, kingdom hearts and some more that i cant think of

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 3 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

4/27/2012, 5:37 pm
crashbox111 wrote:
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:

actually no.. there are countless numbers of "series" that are crossed over of naruto and not even sonic alone but with mario, dbz, kingdom hearts and some more that i cant think of
Before i started this i searched around the internet so i dont be the 1 millionth person to make a sonic - naruto series
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

4/27/2012, 6:06 pm
well you failed dude

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 3 Untitl15
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

4/27/2012, 6:10 pm
I searched youtube for "sonic naruto sprite" and one of the first videos to come up was this one.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sonic+naruto+sprite&oq=sonic+naruto+sprite&aq=f&aqi=q-w1&aql=&gs_l=youtube-psuggest.3..33i21.117.1936.0.2031.17.14.0.1.1.1.220.1481.4j7j1.12.0.

if you want to look for yourself.

you are far from the first person to come up with a sonic and naruto crossover.

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

4/27/2012, 6:38 pm
Yeah that came up for me too when I searched it

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 3 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

4/27/2012, 6:41 pm
Let him do what he wants, sheesh >_>

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

4/27/2012, 6:48 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:You want Criticism...

This is one of the saddest animations I have ever seen. Even my animations are better...(understatement) lets be honest you really need to work on your air sequences. It seems as if all your have is a shot of a floor and sonic just moving around stupidly on a wall. I think you should really put focus in to perspective while animating if your gonna do more shit like that.

Also the song choice was just horrible. Seriously I understand you wanted to get the anime feeling but still the song is fucking annoying. Seriously I wanted to rip my ears out if I had to listen to that song for 1 more second. Also if your gonna do the trailer to that awful music then at least sync your sprites to the music.

Finally I suggest your work on the idea. It gets me pissed when people do crossovers like these because it been done so many times it feels like this is what is mediocre. I understand this could be like your breakout animation but something to take into consideration if this is gonna be your big super duper project of the year for yourself and other crap like that. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you actually had a beta tester before posting this video you could have made it a lot better....

Edit: The way your tried to show cinematic with shadow is unnecessary you could have easily just shown the fight that what people like no repeats

Well Good Luck with your animations...

-Toxic Reaper
The OP my critic...my life is ruined
SXR123
SXR123

4/27/2012, 7:17 pm
@NS01 wrote:Let him do what he wants, sheesh >_>

I am. I just don't want people thinking that they can say how original their idea is and we have no right to criticize it because of that reason. especially when it's not.

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
XCFIRSTCLASS
XCFIRSTCLASS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2011-06-02

4/27/2012, 7:18 pm
Who makes a trailer for a 2nd episode anyway....
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

4/27/2012, 7:18 pm
I want to laugh at this, but everyone starts somewhere. I'm not gonna tell you what and what not to animate because I don't really care, but as far as your animating skills go. You need to improve a lot. Animate more often and observe others, don't copy but observe.

Filters cause lag so stop raping it.
Naruto - Sonic crossover, you're not the first but who gives a flying crap. There's tons of animations about Sonic crossing over so w/e. Sonic crossing over to Barney World isn't original.
Jap music is fucking annoying. I simply hear ching chong nyeah wah blah blah. Call me racist but, recent animes using those high pitched jap pop shits as music is really annoying. Anything but that man. Even country music would suffice. T.T That's a personal opinion though so...it's completely irrelevant.
You should probably NOT copy Alvin Earthworm for that is a bad route to take. I love the guy's animations but at least, attempt to animate without mimicking him. You'll improve a lot more than you would think.
This isn't a review towards your animation, because you already know it isn't good but advice on how to improve as a better animations. What ever your ideas are you'll fix on your own, but you need to polish your animating skills most definitely.

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 3 Siglookingassnigga
NDS~
NDS~
Banned
Banned
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-10-23

4/27/2012, 7:26 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:
Jap music is fucking annoying. I simply hear ching chong nyeah wah blah blah. Call me racist but, recent animes using those high pitched jap pop shits as music is annoying as fuck!

I just died.

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
Patrick: So you mean to say they’ve taken what we thought we think and make us think we thought our thoughts we've been thinking our thoughts we think we thought? I think...
SXR123
SXR123

4/27/2012, 7:36 pm
god dang it why the fuck did you come here NDS. get rid of that god dang avatar.

anyways, I sort of agree with jayden. Crossovers are almost never original and are hard to pull off, I know I sound like a hypocrite but hey, that's just me. Crossovers have been done to hell so they're never original anymore.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
NDS~
NDS~
Banned
Banned
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-10-23

4/27/2012, 7:38 pm
ugh, fine SXR, you such a butthurt.

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
Patrick: So you mean to say they’ve taken what we thought we think and make us think we thought our thoughts we've been thinking our thoughts we think we thought? I think...
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

4/28/2012, 5:56 am
Ok thanks for the advice everyone, but i think i'll improve at animating first before carrying on the series, anyway thanks for everything
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21

6/16/2012, 2:13 pm
That wasn't that bad, well of course you need improvement, and good job on that :)

Crossovers are cool and everything, but seeing a Sonic + anything crossover is overused but if the animation is really good, then I'll actually watch it. Next time, if you plan on doing another series, try using sprites that haven't been used over and over again. Like , Im doing a Katekyo / Dralade cross over series , and I haven't seen any of those, so you get what I mean

Good Luck

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 3 Ala_Rubra
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10

6/18/2012, 7:19 am
never know you might make the best sonic and NARUTO cross over yet cheers

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 3 SinisterSmile
v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

6/18/2012, 11:09 am
@SXR123 wrote:....ouch....

that was uncalled for
>Derogatize his entire animation
>Be surprised when he says mean stuff back
??????????????????????

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 3 Lorde
GEARichard
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1213
Registration date : 2011-02-24

6/19/2012, 7:36 pm
Hmm.. you will learn by experience what can you animate together..
Listen to Jayden and YoshiF to get better. Also, The Spritas is like that dude. Don't expect that everyone comes and say something nice about it. They barely do it.. and you need to be damn good..
You need to learn some physics and make some tests. We will try to help you as much as we can, just try to calm a bit, change that attitude and you're fine.
Chillax Very Happy

Hitlist (not organized):
Spoiler:

- xKAreloaded
- Leo (hopefully someday he'll accept)
- Dabestbrawler
- Exorz
- LightSpriter
- Leaf
- Eric
- SquirrelKidd
- NDS
- Patt (he doesn't animate anymore :'c)
- Pac-Boy (not even active)
- DestructionSeries (not even active)
- Mystah_Jayden (barely active)
- Face
- 5h0ck
- moke311
- Atomic
- Keezy

Everyone here, is considered (IMO), someone with great animation skills. So I want to battle them. Hopefully, it can happen someday.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

6/19/2012, 9:11 pm
I simply hear ching chong nyeah wah blah blah

I laughed

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
lfanimator
lfanimator
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2012-07-16

7/16/2012, 10:05 pm
ehh sonic flashes are so cliche
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum