0 - 0%

Total Votes: 1

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 2 Empty Re: Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer

4/24/2012, 5:53 pm
or he can just post no critic...like sxr use to do
Tenshi Hanka
Tenshi Hanka
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-04-06

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 2 Empty Re: Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer

4/25/2012, 10:39 am
Whoah! I like the music . 🤡

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Currently Spriting my Spritesheet . !
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2012-02-13

4/25/2012, 12:31 pm
@XCFIRSTCLASS wrote:
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:you're mean Sad i'm just asking questions Sad
Im not mean, but im just, lets say, kind of pissed ok?

Were sorry for giving our opinions. If you didn't want criticism, you shouldn't have come here and posted this animation. Cause we will give it to you.
THAT IS NOT CRITISIZM, THAT IS JUST YOUR OPPINION, THATS WHY I RESPONDED IN A BAD WAY YOU IDIOT
Luciole2831
Luciole2831
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2011-08-06

4/25/2012, 12:38 pm
This was pretty not that good. I am no expert but i am telling you this as a viewer. not counting how i really hate it when people use this asian music nobody knows the lyrics. Ok onto the animation, Sonic and shadow were fighting ( this isn't very original so it will bore the audience unless animated with sexyness) Shadow did the finger flick thing and i know what you were trying to do but there was wwaaaaaaaaaaay to much space inbetween the time you closed up on him. and then he stayed flying in the air for a good 5 seconds, i thought it was the end of the animation or something but then he just randomly falls to the ground disobeying the laws of physics(when you fall it should start out slow and get fast, not a straight drop.) That background was hideous it was some greenish pixelated looking thing. And also i don't think you're shadow running/skating sprites were ligned up correctly. there is more stuff i saw, this animation just didn't flow. Keep trying though and i suggest redoing this after you practice animating some more.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 2 My_sig__d__click_to_view__by_luciole2831-d4cca67
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

4/25/2012, 12:53 pm
@Luciole2831 wrote:This was pretty not that good. I am no expert but i am telling you this as a viewer. not counting how i really hate it when people use this asian music nobody knows the lyrics. Ok onto the animation, Sonic and shadow were fighting ( this isn't very original so it will bore the audience unless animated with sexyness) Shadow did the finger flick thing and i know what you were trying to do but there was wwaaaaaaaaaaay to much space inbetween the time you closed up on him. and then he stayed flying in the air for a good 5 seconds, i thought it was the end of the animation or something but then he just randomly falls to the ground disobeying the laws of physics(when you fall it should start out slow and get fast, not a straight drop.) That background was hideous it was some greenish pixelated looking thing. And also i don't think you're shadow running/skating sprites were ligned up correctly. there is more stuff i saw, this animation just didn't flow. Keep trying though and i suggest redoing this after you practice animating some more.

As i said, READ THE DESCRIPTION
Luciole2831
Luciole2831
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2011-08-06

4/25/2012, 12:58 pm
That doesn't change anything, even if youre video did lag i can tell this wasn't very good though. The fighting was too slow regardless of lag, and when they were fighting it was so linear and dbz styled. unless you're dbz style is like the redhenry or shuhans i probably wouldn't watch it. Not saying i could immitate a good dbz style or anything but overall this wasn't very enjoyable.

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 2 My_sig__d__click_to_view__by_luciole2831-d4cca67
XCFIRSTCLASS
XCFIRSTCLASS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2011-06-02

4/25/2012, 6:24 pm
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:
@XCFIRSTCLASS wrote:
@WaelAlzFlash wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:you're mean Sad i'm just asking questions Sad
Im not mean, but im just, lets say, kind of pissed ok?

Were sorry for giving our opinions. If you didn't want criticism, you shouldn't have come here and posted this animation. Cause we will give it to you.
THAT IS NOT CRITISIZM, THAT IS JUST YOUR OPPINION, THATS WHY I RESPONDED IN A BAD WAY YOU IDIOT

DON'T call me an idiot. I will dunk your shit ANY day.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

4/25/2012, 6:40 pm
WaelAlzFlash you cant post up shit here and expect everyone or anyone for that matter to like yo vid.if its shit then its shit and the spritas wont hesitate to tell you.get tougher,better,or out.your pick.

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 2 Untitl15
PsychoDino
PsychoDino
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2010-12-03
http://psychodino3.deviantart.com/https://twitter.com/PsychoDino

4/25/2012, 6:41 pm
^Real shit right there. Also wtf did i just watch?
XCFIRSTCLASS
XCFIRSTCLASS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2011-06-02

4/25/2012, 7:06 pm
@Face wrote:WaelAlzFlash you cant post up shit here and expect everyone or anyone for that matter to like yo vid.if its shit then its shit and the spritas wont hesitate to tell you.get tougher,better,or out.your pick.

Amen.
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

4/26/2012, 9:38 am
Why am i here if you guys fucking dont tell me what to do to get better!!!
Wow, you really prove to me im going to get better if you are going to make me depress
PsychoDino
PsychoDino
Spritan
Spritan

4/26/2012, 10:04 am
to get better:
1) Dont call the people ,who tell you how they feel about your shit, idiots. Everyone has freedom of speech.
2) Dont get mad when people say they dislike your shit. Its common for someone to dislike something.
3) Take your time when making something: This looks rushed (In my opinion).
4)Accept criticism. Though some people here may sound like jerks, They are actually helping you. When SXR said "Sonic...Naruto Crossver.....eww" He was implying to you that this is a bad idea. Which takes us back to step 3, Take your time in makin this man...You arent forced to upload anything. I bet if you put about (guessing) 4 weeks into makin this, you can make SXR take back what he said about it.
5) KEEP YOUR COOL, Arguing over the internet results in nothing. Stay calm when people talk about your stuff.

YoshiF's Opinion. Hate me if you must. But life goes on with and without you.
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01

4/26/2012, 10:12 am
^True but WaelAlzFlash too has some rights. Like SRX taught me, you have no right to give shit critic even if it is meant to "help" you. So both of you, the creator and viewers should learn how to communicate better. Yoshi is right, you should not get mad because of dislikes, because it's just natural to meet haters, and Wael is right too. How the hell should he know how to make this better if only comments are: Ewww this sux, make it better, i don't like this and so on.

I don't know about you guys but the actual video wasn't that bad. He had some ideas, he at least tried to create them, and if you say it look "rushed" maybe you forgot that everyone is not so good as you.

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 2 Nimeta12
HavocTheGreenKirby
HavocTheGreenKirby
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2012-04-23

4/26/2012, 10:43 am
@Blackleafe wrote:^True but WaelAlzFlash too has some rights. Like SRX taught me, you have no right to give shit critic even if it is meant to "help" you. So both of you, the creator and viewers should learn how to communicate better. Yoshi is right, you should not get mad because of dislikes, because it's just natural to meet haters, and Wael is right too. How the hell should he know how to make this better if only comments are: Ewww this sux, make it better, i don't like this and so on.

I don't know about you guys but the actual video wasn't that bad. He had some ideas, he at least tried to create them, and if you say it look "rushed" maybe you forgot that everyone is not so good as you.
someone who laid it down on paper. A-MEN Brotha!

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 2 Otl01w
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

4/26/2012, 11:12 am
it's amazing how no one commented on how bad the animation was.

bad motion tweens, weird movement, size changes...yeah that's not so good

even if this isn't your best work it doesn't mean you can use that as an excuse for how bad this one is.

put effort in any thing you do, trust me on that one.

"Interesting sig text"

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 2 Youtub10
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

4/26/2012, 11:36 am
like Hell I'd take it back. That show.... UGRHGH. YOU CANNOT FATHOM THE HATE I HAVE FOR IT.

regardless, you come here asking us for help and when we give it to you, you get mad at us. If this is a trailer you're supposed to tell us what the trailer is about, you say it's a naruto crossover, so I expect naruto characters in it, but then you tell me it's just sonic and friends in a naruto like world?

Tell us this, give us an explanation. How in the hell were we supposed to know? Don't get mad at people because you don't explain yourself well.

you know what this was? just a bunch of tweens, a lot of running and almost nothing happening. it's not telling us anything, it's just sonic running around blowing up robots. I guess it's supposed to be exciting, but I honestly don't know what's going on, why are they fighting? what's going on? I can't tell. that's what a trailer is for and you failed at that. I'm sorry I'm being so harsh and pointing out your problems, but personally I dislike naruto. A LOT. and when you're combining sonic and naruto together, my feelings conflict a lot. It's hard to pull off a successful crossover. When doing my own I tried my best to balance everything out.

That's what this needs. balance. so yeah. I can't tell what the hell is going on.

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
inmortalkid
inmortalkid
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2010-12-11

4/26/2012, 1:42 pm
banned this kid Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood NAH just kidding doit if you want Lol
PsychoDino
PsychoDino
Spritan
Spritan

4/26/2012, 3:35 pm
wtf no dont ban him. He just wants to animate which we can say it was a decent effort. Like alot of people here (including myself), he just needs practice.
SXR123
SXR123

4/26/2012, 4:27 pm
I tend to ignore that kind of speaking yoshi.

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

4/26/2012, 4:37 pm
You want Criticism...

This is one of the saddest animations I have ever seen. Even my animations are better...(understatement) lets be honest you really need to work on your air sequences. It seems as if all your have is a shot of a floor and sonic just moving around stupidly on a wall. I think you should really put focus in to perspective while animating if your gonna do more shit like that.

Also the song choice was just horrible. Seriously I understand you wanted to get the anime feeling but still the song is fucking annoying. Seriously I wanted to rip my ears out if I had to listen to that song for 1 more second. Also if your gonna do the trailer to that awful music then at least sync your sprites to the music.

Finally I suggest your work on the idea. It gets me pissed when people do crossovers like these because it been done so many times it feels like this is what is mediocre. I understand this could be like your breakout animation but something to take into consideration if this is gonna be your big super duper project of the year for yourself and other crap like that. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you actually had a beta tester before posting this video you could have made it a lot better....

Edit: The way your tried to show cinematic with shadow is unnecessary you could have easily just shown the fight that what people like no repeats

Well Good Luck with your animations...

-Toxic Reaper

Last edited by Toxic Reaper on 4/26/2012, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
PsychoDino
PsychoDino
Spritan
Spritan

4/26/2012, 4:41 pm
@SXR Yeah......I dont blame you for it either.

@Toxic Thats real shit right there.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

4/27/2012, 1:14 am
SXr is totally right, but don't feel bad it's very hard to make a good trailer, but yeah next time you should make a story for the trailer, it was more random then my original keep it cool (and that was terrible)

"Interesting sig text"

Ultimate Heroes Episode 2 Trailer - Page 2 Youtub10
SXR123
SXR123

4/27/2012, 9:34 am
to be honest tal it's not that hard to make a trailer. all you have to do is think of a few scenes from your movie/series come up with some witty words to describe it. it's real easy.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
WaelAlzFlash
WaelAlzFlash
Spritan
Spritan

4/27/2012, 10:36 am
@Everyone, im sorry, i misunderstood
@SXR123, Thats my first time trying to make a trailer, you see im not as good as you, plus its not my fault you dislike naruto, and you will find out what i mean later on on the movie, so it has a story-line of naruto, which is the first time it ever happens, so its not the 1millionth series out there, plus its my own idea.

Anyway, i know this failed, but please when you say its shit, tell me how can i change it to get better so i can do better next time, Thanks
-Waelalzflash
SXR123
SXR123

4/27/2012, 12:59 pm
oh, so you're taking sonic characters, and following the naruto storyline?

you have no idea how many times that has been done with OTHER crossovers. you aren't the first to do it.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum