Total Votes: 1

Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

SADX - Shift Frenzy Teaser Trailer Scene - Page 2 Empty Re: SADX - Shift Frenzy Teaser Trailer Scene

4/18/2012, 10:30 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I find it hilarious that all ten replies have come from tal and exorz....
this
@SXR123 wrote:- This is VERY effect heavy, I CANNOT stress that enough. Way to many effets on the screen at one time. Stop relying so heavily on effects. that close up of sonic, lagged intenstly.
this
@SXR123 wrote:-Like I told you before, I can barely understand metal sonic, that is pathetic, I can imagine you wanting it to be dramatic, but for the love of god tone down the fucking echos in his voice. he's not some omnipresent being who controls the fate of time or the fabric of reality, he's a fucking robot... jesus...
this
@SXR123 wrote:- That scream at the end, again, the fuck. is this DBZ? not only is that scream unnecessary, it sounds like he's in pain, I know what happens after this, I won't say anything, but I know.

- For sonic being so injured and on his knees he sure stood up and tossed that emerald around pretty easily. That's nitpicking, but still.
these

the trailer was alright, still better than what i do, but i absolutely hated the way that hand on metal sonic looked. it looked like he had arthritis(sp) or something. and you shouldn't have him spin before you do the frontal view. it's too overused. also it looked like sonic was constipated at the end. that, or he just up and exploded.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

SADX - Shift Frenzy Teaser Trailer Scene - Page 2 Empty Re: SADX - Shift Frenzy Teaser Trailer Scene

4/18/2012, 11:28 pm
oh i gotta agree with...EVERYTHING that sxr said, just wanted to be nice.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

SADX - Shift Frenzy Teaser Trailer Scene - Page 2 Youtub10
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

4/18/2012, 11:41 pm
damn right you agree with me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SADX - Shift Frenzy Teaser Trailer Scene - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

4/18/2012, 11:45 pm
I disagree.......................cuz I can

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
SADX - Shift Frenzy Teaser Trailer Scene - Page 2 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
SADX - Shift Frenzy Teaser Trailer Scene - Page 2 2lax69
SADX - Shift Frenzy Teaser Trailer Scene - Page 2 TZmdW
N1nja
N1nja
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2012-01-09

4/19/2012, 12:46 am
Tired of Sonic Anims....

They just aren't good. I think the only Sonic animation I've liked recently was Moke's Mario vs Sonic thing... It was really good.

This totally went against any bit of lore that the Sonic Team instilled...

I can't say I enjoyed any of this... Nice effort I guess though.
SXR123
SXR123

4/19/2012, 2:15 pm
Don't worry ninja, you'll like mine.

ya see exorz? this is the thing i'm getting at. This isn't sonic, this is DBZ with sonic characters.

SADX - Shift Frenzy Teaser Trailer Scene - Page 2 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
YoshiSonic
YoshiSonic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2010-11-05

4/19/2012, 4:52 pm
I agree with Leaf as my early critic everything was overused the way supersonic would have a chaos emerald leading him to turn super at the first 5 seconds of the video was a SNORE. Also the spin.

I have idea what sxr said but I just got back to this place. And from the looks of it I agree.

2.3/10

SADX - Shift Frenzy Teaser Trailer Scene - Page 2 Dancing-happy-yoshi SADX - Shift Frenzy Teaser Trailer Scene - Page 2 259ab217
Mistah_Jayden
Mistah_Jayden
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2010
Registration date : 2009-04-06

4/20/2012, 11:49 am
Ouch, maybe the part he shown now wasn't that great, but the rest of it is actually an improvement.

I don't even jugde him for his story because I'm going to be honest, Sonic in general sucks dick. Only person that honestly made me like the sonic animations is DS.
Aside from his, most stories are complete cliche garbage. Super Saiyans, and FC. Stupid unifications and mecha sonic in general. So again, I'm going to completely ignore all sonic stories because they all fucking suck.

Animation wise I do agree he used a lot of effects there, could have been a different way to express light and all. Out of the entire animation that was the part I didn't like too much, but the rest of it before it isn't bad. I give him a lot of credit for improving a lot since he started.
He's slightly more open to Criticism now, (Takes a while sometimes) but regardless I acknowledge his improvement.

You'll have to see the rest to get what I mean.

SADX - Shift Frenzy Teaser Trailer Scene - Page 2 Siglookingassnigga
SXR123
SXR123

4/20/2012, 12:01 pm
Sonic doesn't suck... *kicks pebble*

I'LL CHANGE THE FACE OF SONIC ANIMATIONS ERVYWHEEEREEE maybe not with mah movie, but I WILL CHANGE ZEEEMMM

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

4/20/2012, 12:20 pm
@Mistah_Jayden wrote:You'll have to see the rest to get what I mean.

I really didn't see the rest of the movie so I guess I'll have to wait 'till it's done.
But what he posted isn't really that impressive, really.

And yeah, Sonic sucks.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

4/20/2012, 6:52 pm
I respect the guy determination but everything else about his animation I hate

SADX - Shift Frenzy Teaser Trailer Scene - Page 2 Untitl15
NTA
NTA
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2011-01-09

4/25/2012, 11:44 am
I thought it was pretty good. Effects were nice but I think sonic was blinking a bit slowly xD

SADX - Shift Frenzy Teaser Trailer Scene - Page 2 96m4
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum