BlueShenron
BlueShenron
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-04-05

SMBZ The Remake Empty SMBZ The Remake

on 4/17/2012, 11:31 am
Well this is the first time i make a thread on the spritas apart from the introduction thread
i just thought that every sprite animator should know about this
"SMBZ the remake"
watch it here

Last edited by BlueShenron on 4/28/2012, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

SMBZ The Remake Empty Re: SMBZ The Remake

on 4/17/2012, 11:34 am
I saw it already earlier this morning.

God, why can't people leave the goddamn series alone.
It's done.
Tal
Tal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3972
Registration date : 2011-08-20

on 4/17/2012, 11:51 am
read the leading comment that's what i think.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Interesting sig text"

SMBZ The Remake Youtub10
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 4/17/2012, 1:47 pm
i hated it...
no really if it´s ok....
WHY THE HECK IS HE DOING A REMAKE!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

SMBZ The Remake Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500SMBZ The Remake CmHNDLR
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

on 4/17/2012, 1:47 pm
I'll Miss this series :'C

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
SMBZ The Remake 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
SMBZ The Remake 2lax69
SMBZ The Remake TZmdW
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 4/17/2012, 2:12 pm
part of its decompiled, part of its all him, and he took out the banana joke

SMBZ The Remake Ichigo10
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 4/28/2012, 9:26 pm
I liked it.
You all seem too overly-analytical and bitchy.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17

on 4/28/2012, 11:17 pm
I liked it too.
Looks pretty nice actually, I figured it would look way worse then it does.
Gonna miss SMBZ
Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28

on 4/29/2012, 12:42 am
It looks ok. but i prefer the old one instead. the Cheese banana isnt there >Sad

SMBZ The Remake BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:LiepardSMBZ The Remake Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: SMBZ The Remake SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
SMBZ The Remake LOOOLGFRUBENSMBZ The Remake VrWMv
XCFIRSTCLASS
XCFIRSTCLASS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2011-06-02

on 4/29/2012, 12:47 am
I love this idea.
HavocTheGreenKirby
HavocTheGreenKirby
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2012-04-23

on 4/29/2012, 12:50 am
I have to agree with Leo on this.
The series is dead now. This video was nice, but everyone knows you can't replace the original. In my opinion, the original first episode looks WAY better than this one. People are so hardheaded these days. They just can't respect a simple decision made by the Mark himself....and plus this is a remake....who knows what this guy will do to the rest of the episodes he/she remakes? God, people need some common sense in their lives

SMBZ The Remake Otl01w
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 1:02 am
@HavocTheGreenKirby wrote:
the original first episode looks WAY better than this one
I have to disagree here.
This episode has very few differences from the original, none of all important, and he added some nice touches in, like the mario kart item box.
@HavocTheGreenKirby wrote:People are so hardheaded these days.
Ironic, seems as if you people are the actual hardheaded ones.
@HavocTheGreenKirby wrote:They just can't respect a simple decision made by the Mark himself
Doubt Alvin cares about this since he directly stated he liked it.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 4/29/2012, 9:11 am
Where the fuck did he said he liked it??????????????

SMBZ The Remake Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500SMBZ The Remake CmHNDLR
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2010-04-26

on 4/29/2012, 10:57 am
Ugh. I'm gone for 2 days being sick. and i find this topic. I fucking called it since day one.

SMBZ The Remake Pic

A Goomba's Life - Episode 1 Scientails 100% Complete.
A Goomba's Life - Episode 2 Goomba Stomping day - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 3 Rocket - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 4 Unwanted Mouse - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 5 The Date - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 6 Babysitting Hell - 50% Complete
HavocTheGreenKirby
HavocTheGreenKirby
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 12:22 pm
@Jellal wrote:I have to disagree here.
This episode has very few differences from the original, none of all important, and he added some nice touches in, like the mario kart item box.
Like I said. It was MY opinion. I did like that touch-up, but the one I didn't like from him in the remaking was switching the dancing banana to the bulky bob-omb. that brought humor into the race. many people actually complained about that part as well seemingly thinking it was one of the best parts of the race too.

@Jellal wrote:Ironic, seems as if you people are the actual hardheaded ones.
When I said hardheaded, I mean by, just leaving the series alone and stop messing with it. It's done. It's gone. It's put to rest. What's with trying to remake it?? Besides, Alvin DID put a question mark at the end of his last scene in ep. 9 meaning he might come back to it one day. If he doesn't than that's it. I think the main reason to why he quit is that his so called "fans" stopped him from making the series anyways. They kept pestering him about it, which made him lose motivation and clearly I don't blame him at all. And now this guy who's remaking it is going to be pestered about each episode, from his so called "upcoming fans", he doesn't upload in a few months or so just asking for the next one. Why not just stick with the original?

@Jellal wrote:Doubt Alvin cares about this since he directly stated he liked it.
Mind showing me that?? I'd like to see it(not saying in a dramatic, sarcastically mean way) I just read his recent journal he drafted in Deviantart about NOT passing down the episode to anyone else. I guess that's the reason why someone is remaking in their own style. It may look like his work, act like his work, but it's just a fake version aside from the original of his work. It pity's me.

SMBZ The Remake Otl01w
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 12:35 pm
Why is everyone's tits so twisted about this?
Must we all argue about SOMETHING on every damn thread?
Just give it a rest guys, if you don't like it, don't watch and don't try to influence other people to stop watching it just because you don't like it.
Something a lot of you need to learn how to do is post your opinion in your thread and then just leave it alone. Would save a lot of the fuss that goes on around here.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 12:38 pm
@Jellal wrote:I have to disagree here.
Like I said. It was MY opinion. I did like that touch-up, but the one I didn't like from him in the remaking was switching the dancing banana to the bulky bob-omb. that brought humor into the race. many people actually complained about that part as well seemingly thinking it was one of the best parts of the race too.
It removed one gag, its not the end of the world.
It focused more on the serious aspects on the episode, which I have to commend.
@Jellal wrote:Ironic, seems as if you people are the actual hardheaded ones.
When I said hardheaded, I mean by, just leaving the series alone and stop messing with it. It's done. It's gone. It's put to rest. What's with trying to remake it?? Besides, Alvin DID put a question mark at the end of his last scene in ep. 9 meaning he might come back to it one day. If he doesn't than that's it. I think the main reason to why he quit is that his so called "fans" stopped him from making the series anyways. They kept pestering him about it, which made him lose motivation and clearly I don't blame him at all. And now this guy who's remaking it is going to be pestered about each episode, from his so called "upcoming fans", he doesn't upload in a few months or so just asking for the next one. Why not just stick with the original?
>It's done >It's gone >It's put to rest.
No it isn't you fandumb.
Alvin said he put it on indefinite hiatus. That's not the same thing as quitting.
If the guy wants to be pestered by upcoming fans, let him be.
That's his choice and is completely irrelevant to the quality of the remake.
@Jellal wrote:Doubt Alvin cares about this since he directly stated he liked it.
Mind showing me that?? I'd like to see it(not saying in a dramatic, sarcastically mean way) I just read his recent journal he drafted in Deviantart about NOT passing down the episode to anyone else. I guess that's the reason why someone is remaking in their own style. It may look like his work, act like his work, but it's just a fake version aside from the original of his work. It pity's me.
That journal was about a continuation someone made for episode 9, I believe, and it was horrendous, but on his deviantart comments, he posted a comment about liking the remake, although its been buried in the shitstorm his fandumbs have caused so I'm not going to bother searching for it.
>It may look like his work, act like his work, but it's just a fake version aside from the original of his work
So is Dragon Ball Z Kai, yet people still like that. What's your point?

HavocTheGreenKirby
HavocTheGreenKirby
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 4:21 pm
@Jellal wrote:It removed one gag, its not the end of the world.
It focused more on the serious aspects on the episode, which I have to commend.
superstitious much? Im not implementing so much on one inspect of the video. Just saying it was a bit unnoticed and undefined seeing something like that pop up, which of course nothing's wrong with that. That sometimes pretty much happens in his series anyways. and yesh, it does and it SHOULD focus more importantly on the storyline. I just hope he doesn't like ruin it, change it in his version, or something...

@Jellal wrote:>It's done >It's gone >It's put to rest.
No it isn't you fandumb.
Alvin said he put it on indefinite hiatus. That's not the same thing as quitting.
If the guy wants to be pestered by upcoming fans, let him be.
That's his choice and is completely irrelevant to the quality of the remake.
it's like you only read one prestigious comment that means something negative to you and comment back. If you read the rest, I did say there was a possibility of it coming back. and also, I never impacted so much on this guys fans in a bad, BAD way. Just saying he could have this coming up to him and the same thing could happen as well, which would lead him to stop making them, too. I never disagreed or agreed to what his outcome of how he will make the rest.

@Jellal wrote:That journal was about a continuation someone made for episode 9, I believe, and it was horrendous, but on his deviantart comments, he posted a comment about liking the remake, although its been buried in the shitstorm his fandumbs have caused so I'm not going to bother searching for it.
>It may look like his work, act like his work, but it's just a fake version aside from the original of his work
So is Dragon Ball Z Kai, yet people still like that. What's your point?
and my point in over this, is its completely fake. It's just a comparison. Yes DBZ Kai catches people's attention, but they don't understand what it truly is. Not saying that people shouldn't watch it or convince others about not watching. That's completely fine. but inside of all that, it's not the real thing. and Like before, you can watch this. There's really nothing wrong with that. If you like it better than Mark's, then watch. I'm not stopping you at all. Just understand the concept at least.

SMBZ The Remake Otl01w
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 4:29 pm
@HavocTheGreenKirby wrote:I did say there was a possibility of it coming back.
Then that entirely contradicts both what you said and the meaning of that textwall.
What the fuck was the point in typing it?
I just hope he doesn't like ruin it, change it in his version, or something...
I've only notice him change minor details, improve some graphics, and have a slightly better animation.
It seems like hes not going to stray from the plot at all.
Yes DBZ Kai catches people's attention, but they don't understand what it truly is.
Of course people understand what it is.
DBZ Kai is just DBZ without the fillers.
DBZ Kai, in that sense, if what the true DBZ is.
A remake does not distract or divert away from the original, and that being said, this guy has made not a single pivotal change that strays you from what SMBZ is.
@HavocTheGreenKirby wrote:Just understand the concept at least.
There's nothing here to understand.
You just seem to have a problem with remakes for no apparent reason.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 4/29/2012, 5:02 pm
LMFAO!!! EVEN SPRITE ANIMES ARE GETTING "REBOOTS" NOW???? No one is safe LOL anyway I disapprove of this officially

SMBZ The Remake Untitl15
HavocTheGreenKirby
HavocTheGreenKirby
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 5:10 pm
@Jellal wrote:Then that entirely contradicts both what you said and the meaning of that textwall.
What the fuck was the point in typing it?
no. no, no, no, NOO!! lol I said it ALONGSIDE with it. thats exactly why I posted it together. it's gone for now if/until mark get's back to it. It's straight-forward common sense.

@Jellal wrote:There's nothing here to understand.
You just seem to have a problem with remakes for no apparent reason.
hah, I dont have a problem with remakes. I have a problem with ripping off. Two totally different things, boyeeee.

SMBZ The Remake Otl01w
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 5:40 pm
You can't really remake something without ripping it off.

Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 6:33 pm
@HavocTheGreenKirby wrote:Everything.
SMBZ The Remake Jackie-1
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

on 4/29/2012, 6:34 pm
Dude, just stop. Super Mario Bros. Z is a hunk of unoriginal shit. It's over, you get nothing, good day sir.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan

on 4/29/2012, 6:36 pm
@AaronKun wrote:Dude, just stop. Super Mario Bros. Z is a hunk of unoriginal shit. It's over, you get nothing, good day sir.
Thats arguable but ok.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum