Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12

Nintendo VS Playstation - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 3:06 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Renny wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@Renny wrote:what's gamecube's excuse?

excuse of what? Wii is the current console so they make games of that. The wii is actally affordable >_>
Gamecube stopped selling for a reason. It wasn't working out. Gamecube was made to compete with Xbox and PS2. Nintendo is doing better well though. One thing that they shouldn't of done was Nintendo DSiXL. 30% larger screen. Can hurt little kids if they didn't use the same software from DSLite. DSi was made to have wifi like PSP.

You're only saying one side. PSPGo was a dumb idea too. Razz
Did you read above? I already said it was if you thought I was being biased.
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

on 5/29/2010, 3:08 pm
@Renny wrote:
@Granadico wrote:

excuse of what? Wii is the current console so they make games of that. The wii is actally affordable >_>
Gamecube stopped selling for a reason. It wasn't working out. Gamecube was made to compete with Xbox and PS2. Nintendo is doing better well though. One thing that they shouldn't of done was Nintendo DSiXL. 30% larger screen. Can hurt little kids if they didn't use the same software from DSLite. DSi was made to have wifi like PSP.
No it didn't lol. Gamecube and the original xbox stopped selling because the next gen came out. That's it, nintendo and microsoft wanted to only focus on their next gen. So they left the GC out, and just made the next gen console take some of the old ones. for the PS however, since PS3 sucks and barely anyone buys it, but SOOO many people have the PS2, they keep making stuff for the PS2 because they know it'll still make money. Gamecube definately was working out, PS2 was indeed better, but the gamecube was still blowing xbox in the dust (xbox just had halo, other wise it was un heard of), and it was up to par with the GC. Everyone had a GC and a PS2, no one had an xbox. The DSiXL....well, it was pretty useless. Plus, it's bigger than i expected, IT'S FRIKKING HUGE. It's a brick!. You can kill someone with it. The DSI alone was fine, XL was not needed, especially not that big.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Nintendo VS Playstation - Page 2 Banned1a7c7e438gif
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/29/2010, 3:27 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Renny wrote:
@Granadico wrote:

No it didn't lol. Gamecube and the original xbox stopped selling because the next gen came out. That's it, nintendo and microsoft wanted to only focus on their next gen. So they left the GC out, and just made the next gen console take some of the old ones. for the PS however, since PS3 sucks and barely anyone buys it, but SOOO many people have the PS2, they keep making stuff for the PS2 because they know it'll still make money. Gamecube definately was working out, PS2 was indeed better, but the gamecube was still blowing xbox in the dust (xbox just had halo, other wise it was un heard of), and it was up to par with the GC. Everyone had a GC and a PS2, no one had an xbox. The DSiXL....well, it was pretty useless. Plus, it's bigger than i expected, IT'S FRIKKING HUGE. It's a brick!. You can kill someone with it. The DSI alone was fine, XL was not needed, especially not that big.
My mistake about Xbox and GC. I'd throw XL at someone window if it weren't more then 100 dollars LOL
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 5/29/2010, 10:53 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Renny wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:LOL I think the wii was japan saying " your American children are fat and lazy because all they do is play video games so we will make a game system where they can get some exercise here you go"ether way I'm a Sony man 100% ps1,ps2,ps3,psp 1000, 2000,and pspgo i had (at one time or another) em all. Nintendo games don't interest me much there are a few i like,but not too much.
PSPGo is fail Serious They tryed to make a sidekick with it. Darkdragon581 told me that it can't even use game disk. so basically they just made it to promote their Playstation Network. And wow I didn't know this topic would go so far LOL
PSPgo is pure online. Meaning, you get every game online. This was so that we couldn't hack it lol
dude its been hacked for like 2 months now.....

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintendo VS Playstation - Page 2 Untitl15
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/29/2010, 10:54 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@Renny wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:LOL I think the wii was japan saying " your American children are fat and lazy because all they do is play video games so we will make a game system where they can get some exercise here you go"ether way I'm a Sony man 100% ps1,ps2,ps3,psp 1000, 2000,and pspgo i had (at one time or another) em all. Nintendo games don't interest me much there are a few i like,but not too much.
PSPGo is fail Serious They tryed to make a sidekick with it. Darkdragon581 told me that it can't even use game disk. so basically they just made it to promote their Playstation Network. And wow I didn't know this topic would go so far LOL
PSPgo is pure online. Meaning, you get every game online. This was so that we couldn't hack it lol
Not letting us hack it was the IDEA at first but they can't handle thousands of dedicated children.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 5/29/2010, 11:00 pm
@Renny wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@Renny wrote:
Not letting us hack it was the IDEA at first but they can't handle thousands of dedicated children.
DAMN STRAIGHT

Nintendo VS Playstation - Page 2 Untitl15
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/29/2010, 11:04 pm
madfacespriter wrote:
@Renny wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:
@Eric wrote:
@Renny wrote:
DAMN STRAIGHT
Very Happy
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 5/30/2010, 10:09 pm
I guess the arguement is over.
Darkpaladin83
Darkpaladin83
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-11-03

on 6/12/2010, 8:55 pm
Well I think my Opinion matters most in the fact that I have owned Both Next gen systems and played all the old ones.
PS3>Wii because Wii is very gimmicky because of Nintendo's constant new peripherals. PS3 is classic gaming with New that can handle the Wii's technology and do it 10 times better. Ps3 has better online, graphics, and games(God of War 3, Infamous, LittleBigPlanet). It can still reach out to the family and casual gamer as well while delivering to hardcore gamers. Wii is for the Casual/Family Scene Only. Playstation Move will trump the Wii's MotionPlus and finally bring us the Hardcore Motion Controlled Experience. All Said and Done PS3 Massacres Wii in numerous ways.
Gamecube>PS2 because Gamecube has always had Same/Better games. IMO better graphics and Gives the family vibe plus delivers to hardcore. PS2 was more functional but the Gamecube was a real Gaming System. It was Original, fun, and pleasing. While PS2 didn't really have pretty good games until recently. With Releases of Newer games on this old platform. Plus you didn't need a peripheral to have 4 Players.
PS1>N64 because while the N64 was a great classic gaming console, it had it's flaws. The controller was just fucking weird. It still had Cartridges and AVGN's Complaint: No End Labels on said Cartridges. But the PS1 offered best graphics, most functions, better Controller, and CDs. The game library was Okay but that was before Sony actually started making it's own first party titles a lot. N64 trumped PS1 in first party games for sure. But Sony Took the N64 and made it what it should've been.
PSP>GBA/DS because PSP has all the same features again. Better graphics, lots of stuff can be done with it, and such. But GBA is definetly outclassed by PSP and we all know that. But Yes this time Pretty much all of the Games are better for DS. Except that stupid stuff like Yoga and shit. But the DS doesn't play Movies nor did it play music until recently while still offering great gaming.

In the end Sony is better. Sony never made a commercial flop of itself like nintendo with the Virtual Boy and giving character licenses to Phillips for the CDi. Sony does what Nintendon't bitches.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/QuiickStr1keX22
Deviantart: http://iagoniizexx.deviantart.com/
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/12/2010, 9:38 pm
No no my good sir
Sony
"so what's in this next gen system"
" well you see um....
umm......
um.....
LOOK AT TEH GRAPHICS"
Nintendo
" We've decided to take gaming to the next level, instead of the standard sitting down on your fat arse we decided to get you moving. Motion sensing controls giving you more of a live action experience, one step closer to virtual reality. While the graphics may be primitive we want a console that's fun for everyone which is why 90% of our games will be family friendly, unlike sony who only focuses on 1 group of gamers. We also wanna give the world something new instead of the same old just with all this online, because remember that video games are meant for PLAYING not watching. meaning gameplay comes before good graphics."
PS3 is like a hot blond, pretty but stupid and pointless.
Wii is like the average brunette, decent in looks but great personality, nice to be around and awesome in bed because she moves Wink
And also sony pretty much realized this mistake (since the PS3 sales were terrible, sony just didn't get that making it look prettier wasn't gonna cut it) and decided to RIP OFF the wii, even if they can make it better (not really I've seen it's gameplay it's not much different) it's hitting a really desperate low from copying the wii without even trying to disguise it. Same thing with 360's eye toy rip off project natal.

Watch your ass.
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

on 6/12/2010, 9:40 pm
eric, when i read your posts....i feel like im reading a damn book, sugar coat it why don't you -_-
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/12/2010, 9:42 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:eric, when i read your posts....i feel like im reading a damn book, sugar coat it why don't you -_-
Post above mine was an even bigger wall of text yet you reprimand me!?
Pff
Biased favoritism!

Watch your ass.
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

on 6/12/2010, 9:43 pm
@Eric wrote:
@darkdragon581 wrote:eric, when i read your posts....i feel like im reading a damn book, sugar coat it why don't you -_-
Post above mine was an even bigger wall of text yet you reprimand me!?
Pff
Biased favoritism!

actually i didn't even bother to look at that one becouse of its length
Darkpaladin83
Darkpaladin83
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-11-03

on 6/12/2010, 10:37 pm
But what PS3 does not Rip Off that everything has It does so much better plus sixaxis controller is awesome

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/QuiickStr1keX22
Deviantart: http://iagoniizexx.deviantart.com/
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/12/2010, 11:04 pm
@Darkpaladin83 wrote:But what PS3 does not Rip Off that everything has It does so much better plus sixaxis controller is awesome
What?
If you were trying to say it's not a rip off because it's done better well you couldn't be more wrong, trust me it's as gimmicky as the wiimote try not to be so optimistic, it'll just hurt you more in the end. PS3 really ran out of ideas or were too lazy to make up their own revolution for gaming that they just rehased the wii's revolution. (lol industrial revolution) That's a facepalm, no in fact just a head shake, our foreheads are not worth it for the PS3. I like how when MS and Sony were presenting their new stuff, a lot of people including nintendo were shaking their heads because one was a blatant copy of the other just slightly improved. And as for nintendo's next big thing, i love how they didn't really bring anything, they nodded their heads and said "don't worry, we got ya"

Watch your ass.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/9/2011, 1:17 pm
Bumped because the other PS3 threads were talking about what should be in this thread.

For the sake of this information not be repeated I suggest that read what has already been said.

Nintendo VS Playstation - Page 2 34nsbrr
Anonymous

on 1/9/2011, 1:56 pm
so wiis better than ps3 thats what most o us are
saying right?dang wii is staring to show its awsome graphic games!
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator

on 1/9/2011, 2:49 pm
Why the hell did you bump this thread up, I'm not trying to ENCOURAGE arguing about it.

Watch your ass.
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/9/2011, 2:52 pm
D: My bads. Lock then >_>

Nintendo VS Playstation - Page 2 34nsbrr
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 1/9/2011, 3:39 pm
i thought this was a new thread then i'm like "lolwtf i already posted?"
And locked. If eric wants to unlock it its just one click away.

Nintendo VS Playstation - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum