Go down
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 10:20 am
Nintendo and Playstation have always been competing.
Gameboy advanced came out before PSP and now PSP looks similar but more epic.
Nintendo VS Playstation Gba-b
Wii came out to compare to PS3
Gamecube was trying to beat PS2
Nintendo 64 vs PS1
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 10:31 am
64>ps1
PS2>GC
wii>=PS3
Nintendo's handelds>Sony's handhelds.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Nintendo VS Playstation Banned1a7c7e438gif
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 10:43 am
Sony only has one portable and they keep making new models of it.
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 11:08 am
64 was better than ps1
ps2 kicks the gamecubes ass and the wii at the same time
ps3's are awesome, if you own one, so ps3 > wii (only saying that cuz theres no disgaea for the wii Razz)
nintendo handhelds get OWNED by the awesomeness of the PLAYSTATION PORTABLE
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 11:10 am
@darkdragon581 wrote:64 was better than ps1
ps2 kicks the gamecubes ass and the wii at the same time
ps3's are awesome, if you own one, so ps3 > wii (only saying that cuz theres no disgaea for the wii Razz)
nintendo handhelds get OWNED by the awesomeness of the PLAYSTATION PORTABLE
Nintendo handhelds > PSP
My reason why is because it isn't better only the games are LOL
I'm talking about consoles not the games. If it were games Sony by far owned Nintendo.
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 11:16 am
well if your not talking about games than sony wins in all catagorys, the ps1 had the power to play games like ps2 games...its just people were lazy back then, and the psps can do WAY more than DS's
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 11:22 am
PS doesn't beat Nintendo in originality lol
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 11:53 am
@darkdragon581 wrote:well if your not talking about games than sony wins in all catagorys, the ps1 had the power to play games like ps2 games...its just people were lazy back then, and the psps can do WAY more than DS's
PS1 could not do that you twit. It's not that people were "lazy" we just didn't have the technology, or we were reserving it for the newer stuff. Graphics is really all sony ever has.
Nintendo unleashes a new revolutionary way to play games.
Sony.."uhh....it looks NICER!"
Pretty much what sony does every time.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Nintendo VS Playstation Banned1a7c7e438gif
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 11:56 am
PS1 could not do that you twit. It's not that people were "lazy" we just didn't have the technology, or we were reserving it for the newer stuff. Graphics is really all sony ever has.
Nintendo unleashes a new revolutionary way to play games.
Sony.."uhh....it looks NICER!"
Pretty much what sony does every time.

ps1 had more processing power than people realized, its just they were already focusing on the next generation

and omg, wii, yay look im golfing! whoop-de-freakin-do!

sony also switched to disks far before nintendo, and the gamecube was trying so hard to be small they had to make mini-disks for it that couldn't hold crap
DarkZeroXP
DarkZeroXP
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2010-03-21
Location : Florida

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 12:01 pm
@Eric wrote:64>ps1
PS2>GC
wii>=PS3
Nintendo's handelds>Sony's handhelds.

Eric shut up, PS3 > WII, you are just saying that because Mario Galaxy 2 just came out lolz

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintendo VS Playstation Signaturevs
This our website! There are many like it, but this one is ours! Without us, The Spritas is nothing! Without The Spritas, I am nothing!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 12:07 pm
LOL I think the wii was japan saying " your American children are fat and lazy because all they do is play video games so we will make a game system where they can get some exercise here you go"ether way I'm a Sony man 100% ps1,ps2,ps3,psp 1000, 2000,and pspgo i had (at one time or another) em all. Nintendo games don't interest me much there are a few i like,but not too much.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintendo VS Playstation Untitl15
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 12:33 pm
madfacespriter wrote:LOL I think the wii was japan saying " your American children are fat and lazy because all they do is play video games so we will make a game system where they can get some exercise here you go"ether way I'm a Sony man 100% ps1,ps2,ps3,psp 1000, 2000,and pspgo i had (at one time or another) em all. Nintendo games don't interest me much there are a few i like,but not too much.
PSPGo is fail Serious They tryed to make a sidekick with it. Darkdragon581 told me that it can't even use game disk. so basically they just made it to promote their Playstation Network. And wow I didn't know this topic would go so far LOL
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 12:35 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:
PS1 could not do that you twit. It's not that people were "lazy" we just didn't have the technology, or we were reserving it for the newer stuff. Graphics is really all sony ever has.
Nintendo unleashes a new revolutionary way to play games.
Sony.."uhh....it looks NICER!"
Pretty much what sony does every time.

ps1 had more processing power than people realized, its just they were already focusing on the next generation

and omg, wii, yay look im golfing! whoop-de-freakin-do!

sony also switched to disks far before nintendo, and the gamecube was trying so hard to be small they had to make mini-disks for it that couldn't hold crap
Yeah I admit that for Gamecube
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 1:02 pm
@Renny wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:LOL I think the wii was japan saying " your American children are fat and lazy because all they do is play video games so we will make a game system where they can get some exercise here you go"ether way I'm a Sony man 100% ps1,ps2,ps3,psp 1000, 2000,and pspgo i had (at one time or another) em all. Nintendo games don't interest me much there are a few i like,but not too much.
PSPGo is fail Serious They tryed to make a sidekick with it. Darkdragon581 told me that it can't even use game disk. so basically they just made it to promote their Playstation Network. And wow I didn't know this topic would go so far LOL
yea the pspgo is not their best work but with 16 gb memory and the right hacker connection,it has near limitless potential.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintendo VS Playstation Untitl15
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 1:53 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:
PS1 could not do that you twit. It's not that people were "lazy" we just didn't have the technology, or we were reserving it for the newer stuff. Graphics is really all sony ever has.
Nintendo unleashes a new revolutionary way to play games.
Sony.."uhh....it looks NICER!"
Pretty much what sony does every time.

ps1 had more processing power than people realized, its just they were already focusing on the next generation

and omg, wii, yay look im golfing! whoop-de-freakin-do!

sony also switched to disks far before nintendo, and the gamecube was trying so hard to be small they had to make mini-disks for it that couldn't hold crap
The gamecube CD's were small for pure style. They could hold as much as a PS1 CD could. PS1 also did not have that much processing power dude. No matter what the graphics and gameplay would be comparable to 64. Yes, it's a whoop-de-freakin-do. Last time i checked a GAMES were to PLAY not WATCH. Id rather go for the company that keeps trying to revolutionize gameplay, rather than the company that will rehash the same crap, just shinier.
And sony just blew nintendo's cock because their next "big" thing is a blatant wii copy.
There's a reason why 360 and wii left PS3 behind in the dust in sales. Now before you say sales don't mean crap, it does give some argument even if very varied.
Sony just focuses on visuals while nintendo focuses on gameplay. While sometimes it's gimmicky, they still pull out awesome stuff. PSP was literally a smaller PS2, while the DS was an actual whole new different thing. Like it or not. Sony just repeats, nintendo gives you something new.
Nintendo > Sony.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Nintendo VS Playstation Banned1a7c7e438gif
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 1:55 pm
@Renny wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:LOL I think the wii was japan saying " your American children are fat and lazy because all they do is play video games so we will make a game system where they can get some exercise here you go"ether way I'm a Sony man 100% ps1,ps2,ps3,psp 1000, 2000,and pspgo i had (at one time or another) em all. Nintendo games don't interest me much there are a few i like,but not too much.
PSPGo is fail Serious They tryed to make a sidekick with it. Darkdragon581 told me that it can't even use game disk. so basically they just made it to promote their Playstation Network. And wow I didn't know this topic would go so far LOL
PSPgo is pure online. Meaning, you get every game online. This was so that we couldn't hack it lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Nintendo VS Playstation Banned1a7c7e438gif
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 1:58 pm
The PS2 was sony's pinnacle in gaming. They should have left it at that, and then just continued to make good TV's. If it wasn't for the fact that sony makes A LOT of other stuff aside from video games. PS3 would be canceled, because sony would have been bankrupt.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Nintendo VS Playstation Banned1a7c7e438gif
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 2:33 pm
I say Nintendo>Sony. I never owned a PS1 but i did play their most popular/best games, but N64 just owned it. I say PS2=Gamecube, both had amazing games. Wii>>>>PS3, like eric said, Sony just focuses on graphics. Most of PS3's best games are multiplatform, so all they do is make it look better than the 360. And i say even the GBA/SP wins over PSP. All they did was just make PS games portable, and usually cheaper. I may be a little biased though since we've owned every NIntendo console or w/e since the Gameboycolor, but oh well.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintendo VS Playstation Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 2:43 pm
@Granadico wrote:I say Nintendo>Sony. I never owned a PS1 but i did play their most popular/best games, but N64 just owned it. I say PS2=Gamecube, both had amazing games. Wii>>>>PS3, like eric said, Sony just focuses on graphics. Most of PS3's best games are multiplatform, so all they do is make it look better than the 360. And i say even the GBA/SP wins over PSP. All they did was just make PS games portable, and usually cheaper. I may be a little biased though since we've owned every NIntendo console or w/e since the Gameboycolor, but oh well.
I agree with all but one. PS2 = Gamecube isn't true. PS2 was the best because even now they still make games for it even if PS3 is out. When Wii came out even before that GC stopped having games.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 2:45 pm
@Renny wrote:
@Granadico wrote:I say Nintendo>Sony. I never owned a PS1 but i did play their most popular/best games, but N64 just owned it. I say PS2=Gamecube, both had amazing games. Wii>>>>PS3, like eric said, Sony just focuses on graphics. Most of PS3's best games are multiplatform, so all they do is make it look better than the 360. And i say even the GBA/SP wins over PSP. All they did was just make PS games portable, and usually cheaper. I may be a little biased though since we've owned every NIntendo console or w/e since the Gameboycolor, but oh well.
I agree with all but one. PS2 = Gamecube isn't true. PS2 was the best because even now they still make games for it even if PS3 is out. When Wii came out even before that GC stopped having games.

lol they only make games for PS2 cuz no one was able to/can afford the PS3.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintendo VS Playstation Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 2:47 pm
what's gamecube's excuse?
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 2:49 pm
@Eric wrote:
@Renny wrote:
madfacespriter wrote:LOL I think the wii was japan saying " your American children are fat and lazy because all they do is play video games so we will make a game system where they can get some exercise here you go"ether way I'm a Sony man 100% ps1,ps2,ps3,psp 1000, 2000,and pspgo i had (at one time or another) em all. Nintendo games don't interest me much there are a few i like,but not too much.
PSPGo is fail Serious They tryed to make a sidekick with it. Darkdragon581 told me that it can't even use game disk. so basically they just made it to promote their Playstation Network. And wow I didn't know this topic would go so far LOL
PSPgo is pure online. Meaning, you get every game online. This was so that we couldn't hack it lol
You still have to re-buy games even the ones you currently have LOL only thing free are demos
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 2:49 pm
@Renny wrote:what's gamecube's excuse?

excuse of what? Wii is the current console so they make games of that. The wii is actally affordable >_>

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintendo VS Playstation Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Renny
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 2:52 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Renny wrote:what's gamecube's excuse?

excuse of what? Wii is the current console so they make games of that. The wii is actally affordable >_>
Gamecube stopped selling for a reason. It wasn't working out. Gamecube was made to compete with Xbox and PS2. Nintendo is doing better well though. One thing that they shouldn't of done was Nintendo DSiXL. 30% larger screen. Can hurt little kids if they didn't use the same software from DSLite. DSi was made to have wifi like PSP.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Nintendo VS Playstation Empty Re: Nintendo VS Playstation

on 5/29/2010, 2:59 pm
@Renny wrote:
@Granadico wrote:
@Renny wrote:what's gamecube's excuse?

excuse of what? Wii is the current console so they make games of that. The wii is actally affordable >_>
Gamecube stopped selling for a reason. It wasn't working out. Gamecube was made to compete with Xbox and PS2. Nintendo is doing better well though. One thing that they shouldn't of done was Nintendo DSiXL. 30% larger screen. Can hurt little kids if they didn't use the same software from DSLite. DSi was made to have wifi like PSP.

You're only saying one side. PSPGo was a dumb idea too. Razz

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nintendo VS Playstation Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum