24 - 70%

Total Votes: 34

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 Empty Re: Mr Lange Animates Death Battles

10/9/2012, 8:15 pm
@Face wrote:I hate to say this (because Im a vegeta fan) but Except for the fights with goku,Vegeta has never shown any fighting skills,he is more of a brawler/blaster there are some JL member who could handle him....(sorry vegeta! )
True, Vegeta just comes in and pounds your ass, but Vegeta would have the advantage against the human ones at least lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 Untitl11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 Empty Re: Mr Lange Animates Death Battles

10/10/2012, 2:06 pm
you know I was just going back an rewatching these and the Thor vs Raiden is by far my fav I have to say Again Lange...I hope you go with sprites on this.

Also this might help us see how they are gonna break down goku powers

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 Untitl15
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

10/10/2012, 3:16 pm
face sig = emerl, baby mojo, afroman, yoshi, ......teenage mojo?, magical creature, some girl, anti-mojo?

and lol shadow vs vegeta, could have been soooooo much better.

to be honest though there was only 1 possible way shadow could have one.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 Ichigo10
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

10/10/2012, 3:22 pm
@Face wrote:you know I was just going back an rewatching these and the Thor vs Raiden is by far my fav I have to say Again Lange...I hope you go with sprites on this.

I agree that Thor vs. Raiden was the best one so far.
But that animation... shivers me. It needs a remake and don't compare that animator with Lange, face...

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 CmHNDLR
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

10/10/2012, 3:53 pm
Saulgp wrote:
@Face wrote:you know I was just going back an rewatching these and the Thor vs Raiden is by far my fav I have to say Again Lange...I hope you go with sprites on this.

I agree that Thor vs. Raiden was the best one so far.
But that animation... shivers me. It needs a remake and don't compare that animator with Lange, face...

How was he comparing him to Lange in the first place? By acknowledging it as a Death Battle?

What?
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/10/2012, 4:05 pm
Saulgp wrote: FOOLISH STUFF OUTTA HIS BUTT

and I did not compare animations I said

this might help us see how they are gonna break down goku powers

@5h0ck wrote:face sig = emerl, baby mojo, afroman, yoshi, ......teenage mojo?, magical creature, some girl, anti-mojo?

LOL close but no it goes Iron (emerl edit) Hax,(kirby char...kinda) Alex (afromario's char) Shoryu (A sky yoshi) Adventure Mojo, Nicole the mage, Maya the merc,(but Im looking into changing her) Samael the thunder demon.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/11/2012, 1:30 pm
the Destruction....

SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2010-05-11

10/11/2012, 2:54 pm
@Face wrote:the Destruction....
I remember that episode. I can't remember if Captain Marvel was right or not though. But I hope Goku wins this fight.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 Soarkrieg MADE BY KNUX184!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.I.P. Tre' & Uncle Riece
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

10/11/2012, 3:38 pm
jeez supes. you can't give loth the benefit of the doubt? btw, I don't think a bus would explode that much and JESUS AREN'T THESE GUYS SUPPOSED TO BE THE GOOD GUYS?!

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/11/2012, 3:55 pm
luthor played both there dumb asses (sups more so)

Aegyo
Aegyo
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2012-09-25

10/12/2012, 4:41 am
uhm... mr.Lange,
could you please do this forever and ever
please

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 HFBmxMr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 Dso2uMr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 HFBmx
SXR123
SXR123

10/12/2012, 3:33 pm
I would very much like to know when the first analysis is coming out. I WANT TO KKNNNOOWWW

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/12/2012, 4:09 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I would very much like to know when the first analysis is coming out. I WANT TO KKNNNOOWWW
I thought they dont do that till the fight starts.

SXR123
SXR123

10/12/2012, 11:54 pm
@Face wrote:
@SXR123 wrote:I would very much like to know when the first analysis is coming out. I WANT TO KKNNNOOWWW
I thought they dont do that till the fight starts.

they said they were going to start uploading the analysis's each week before the fight. so once we see the first analyses then we'll know that the fight will come in the next two weeks or so.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

10/13/2012, 9:19 pm
Know what would of made an interesting match up? Bruce Wayne vs. Bruce Lee lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

10/15/2012, 9:17 pm
@Eric wrote:Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 Goku
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 538
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 C95

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 2lax69
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 TZmdW
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/15/2012, 10:06 pm
The fuck does that have to do with anything...

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

10/16/2012, 9:51 am
@Luigiman364 wrote:
@Eric wrote:Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 Goku
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 538
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 C95
...I don't get it....

also....don't piss off....superman

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan

10/21/2012, 12:47 pm

Bradders98
Bradders98
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2012-08-16

10/26/2012, 8:06 am
Words fail me, D3.

Latest spritesheet - Dodge the Boost Brawler (GBA Style - Cameo [Basic] Pack)
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

10/27/2012, 8:32 pm
is it just me or is the analysis for this late

SXR123
SXR123

10/27/2012, 8:49 pm
maybe it's because they're REALLY taking their time on this.

hopefully it'll come this month. (November anyway)

ADOPT A CHAO!!
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

10/27/2012, 9:02 pm
yea that makes sense, supes has alot more sources of info than goku.

they must be scanning ever corner of the interwebs to find his best feats/states along with every possible weakness besides the commonly known.

also this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCUTX80pqus&feature=related

v2
v2
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2012-05-17

10/27/2012, 9:39 pm
hey everyone shut up and stop bumping this until its out
kthxu

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 37 Lorde
SoarKrieg
SoarKrieg
Spritan
Spritan

10/27/2012, 10:42 pm
They definitely are taking fucking forever with this one. I appreciate the fact they're taking the time to make this as good as possible...but c'mon bruh lol, I'm getting impatient.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum