24 - 70%

Total Votes: 34

NDS~
NDS~
Banned
Banned
Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2011-10-23

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Empty Re: Mr Lange Animates Death Battles

5/4/2012, 7:19 pm
@SXR123 wrote:you know, if you use a smiley every once in a while it's fine

BUT YOU'RE USING IT ON EVERY POST.

also, once again NDS

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 YsDlF

and also

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 K66g9

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I enjoy sucking cock. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

___________________________________________________________________________________________

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
Patrick: So you mean to say they’ve taken what we thought we think and make us think we thought our thoughts we've been thinking our thoughts we think we thought? I think...
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Empty Re: Mr Lange Animates Death Battles

5/4/2012, 8:18 pm
I'm suddenly curious about Project Restart because I'm extremely competitive and get aggressive and hostile if there is so much as a rumor about animation better than mine.

I mean, sounds great.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Fzero%20death%20race
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

5/4/2012, 8:21 pm
@Mr Lange wrote:I'm suddenly curious about Project Restart because I'm extremely competitive and get aggressive and hostile if there is so much as a rumor about animation better than mine.

I mean, sounds great.

Must be a rumor. I doubt such a thing is possible

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Untitl11
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

5/4/2012, 8:25 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
@Mr Lange wrote:I'm suddenly curious about Project Restart because I'm extremely competitive and get aggressive and hostile if there is so much as a rumor about animation better than mine.

I mean, sounds great.

Must be a rumor. I doubt such a thing is possible
Well in sprites, Lange is really the best animator and no one has ever managed to surpass him so far

Some people have gotten close, though
BlueShenron
BlueShenron
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-04-05

5/4/2012, 8:28 pm
There is no such thing as project restart nds just likes to troll
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

5/4/2012, 8:36 pm
pssh...

WELL OBVIOUSLY MY MOVIE WILL BE BETTER THAN ANYTHING LANGES EVER DONE

RIGHT GUYS?!

RIGHT?!

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Forever_ccb20d_2356768

RIGHT?!

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
NDS~
NDS~
Banned
Banned

5/4/2012, 8:49 pm
It's crazy. I enjoy sucking stingy prick ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Talk to him about it, he might show you a thing or two if you're lucky.

Patrick: So you mean to say they’ve taken what we thought we think and make us think we thought our thoughts we've been thinking our thoughts we think we thought? I think...
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

5/4/2012, 8:54 pm
NDS he'd be insane not to show it to lange.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
NDS~
NDS~
Banned
Banned

5/4/2012, 8:57 pm
@SXR123 wrote:NDS he'd be insane not to show it to lange.

He's aware I enjoy sucking cock and all that but, who knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I say again.... I ENJOY SUCKING COCK.

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

5/4/2012, 9:02 pm
You sound like a serious attention whore right now

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

5/4/2012, 9:04 pm
I'm better, I'am just too lazy to show that much quality so I show enough to satisfy people but not enough that they know my real skill level.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Ichigo10
NDS~
NDS~
Banned
Banned

5/4/2012, 9:05 pm
@Jellal wrote:You sound like a serious attention whore right now

I enjoy sucking cock.

Just sayin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

5/4/2012, 9:08 pm
@5h0ck wrote:I'm better, I'am just too lazy to show that much quality so I show enough to satisfy people but not enough that they know my real skill level.

@NDS~ wrote:

I enjoy sucking cock.

Just sayin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Excellent examples of attention seeking.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
NDS~
NDS~
Banned
Banned

5/4/2012, 9:09 pm
@Jellal wrote:
@5h0ck wrote:I'm better, I'am just too lazy to show that much quality so I show enough to satisfy people but not enough that they know my real skill level.

@NDS~ wrote:

I enjoy sucking cock.

Just sayin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I enjoy sucking cock.

BlueShenron
BlueShenron
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-04-05

5/4/2012, 9:10 pm
Just wondering is this guy the same one that BDX was replaced with
NDS~
NDS~
Banned
Banned

5/4/2012, 9:12 pm
@BlueShenron wrote:Just wondering is this guy the same one that BDX was replaced with

I enjoy sucking cock.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ secret's out

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

5/4/2012, 9:19 pm
@Jellal wrote:

believe what you want, you can't prove what I say is true or false.....that being said the only way I could prove it is if I stopped being lazy and did what I said I could....but I don't feel like it so this argument is going absolutely nowhere.

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

5/4/2012, 9:53 pm
@5h0ck wrote:
@Jellal wrote:

believe what you want, you can't prove what I say is true or false....
No, but it's really your job to prove it since I am allowed to think the opposite until otherwise proven.

Look up burden of proof.

Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

5/4/2012, 10:00 pm
IM BETTER THAN ANIMATING AND SPREETS SHETZ LOLOelelelelleeleleel

#SXRisoldmanJenkins

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 2lax69
Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 TZmdW
NDS~
NDS~
Banned
Banned

5/4/2012, 10:04 pm
@Luigiman364 wrote:IM BETTER THAN ANIMATING AND SPREETS SHETZ LOLOelelelelleeleleel

#SXRisoldmanJenkins

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Da_fuq_meme

5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan

5/4/2012, 10:13 pm
@Jellal wrote:
@5h0ck wrote:believe what you want, you can't prove what I say is true or false....
No, but it's really your job to prove it since I am allowed to think the opposite until otherwise proven.

true but

@5h0ck wrote:that being said the only way I could prove it is if I stopped being lazy and did what I said I could....but I don't feel like it so this argument is going absolutely nowhere.

I'll do it when I feel like it,

untill then lets get back to the actual topic.

Rockin
Rockin
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-04-14

5/5/2012, 2:10 am
Err, guys? Last I checked, this thread was all about Mr. Lange and his death battles that he's been recently doing.

In anycase

Good job on the animation Mr. Lange. It was nice to see how you handled both thor and Raiden (the poor guy and his sprite sheet...lol). As said before, Landscapping looked a bit eh, but w/e. You was under a deadline and you made it work.

How did you animate the blood on Raiden? It looked so....different. LOL
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01

5/5/2012, 2:24 am
Can ppl give link T_T i haven't seen anything yet.

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Nimeta12
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

5/5/2012, 4:51 am
@Blackleafe wrote:Can ppl give link T_T i haven't seen anything yet.

The Google search engine is so hard to use, isn't it?
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01

5/5/2012, 5:01 am
blitzkrieg667 wrote:
@Blackleafe wrote:Can ppl give link T_T i haven't seen anything yet.

The Google search engine is so hard to use, isn't it?

What, what? Posting a link of video you just watched is so hard isn't it? I don't have time to dive in internet all day searching some cursed animation which should be in this topic =_=

Mr Lange Animates Death Battles - Page 5 Nimeta12
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum