darkdragon581
DemonicDragony93
Jellal
D3Anims
SXR123
13 posters
Go down
Anonymous

TOONAMI IS ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!!!! Empty TOONAMI IS ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!!!!

3/31/2012, 11:31 pm

TURN TO CARTOON NETWORK NOW!!!! TOM IS BACK TONIGHT!!!! DO IT!!!! WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH!!!!!!
Spoiler:
TOONAMI IS ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!!!! And_then_I_came_by_LokoRock
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

TOONAMI IS ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!!!! Empty Re: TOONAMI IS ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!!!!

3/31/2012, 11:45 pm
good lord. when the fuck was this announced?! THANKS A LOT ADULT SWIM. ASSFACES.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TOONAMI IS ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!!!! Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

TOONAMI IS ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!!!! Empty Re: TOONAMI IS ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!!!!

3/31/2012, 11:49 pm
@SXR123 wrote:good lord. when the fuck was this announced?! THANKS A LOT ADULT SWIM. ASSFACES.

D: but I already squealed...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

TOONAMI IS ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!!!! Untitl11
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

3/31/2012, 11:50 pm
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
TURN TO CARTOON NETWORK NOW!!!! TOM IS BACK TONIGHT!!!! DO IT!!!! WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH!!!!!!
For the love of god will you stop being such a squeelish fanboy

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2010-04-26

4/1/2012, 12:01 am
I'M MARKING OUT BRO

TOONAMI IS ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!!!! Pic

A Goomba's Life - Episode 1 Scientails 100% Complete.
A Goomba's Life - Episode 2 Goomba Stomping day - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 3 Rocket - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 4 Unwanted Mouse - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 5 The Date - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 6 Babysitting Hell - 50% Complete
SXR123
SXR123

4/1/2012, 12:03 am
fuck you joey. i've missed tom.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

4/1/2012, 12:23 am
i turn on my tv and what do i see?

TOM motha fucks, good old version three.

gundam, bleach?, and DBZ

ohoho, nostalgia for me.

....the fuck...how did this turn me into a shitty poet...
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

4/1/2012, 12:25 am
@darkdragon581 wrote:i turn on my tv and what do i see?

TOM motha fucks, good old version three.

gundam, bleach?, and DBZ

ohoho, nostalgia for me.

....the fuck...how did this turn me into a shitty poet...

Apparently, back when Toonami was on, you were a cheery poet

TOONAMI IS ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!!!! Untitl11
Anonymous

4/1/2012, 12:57 am
@Jellal wrote:
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:

You know you came too when you saw Tom on the TV screen :3
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

4/1/2012, 1:08 am
tom reviewing ME3 gave me alot of hope, like "maybe, just maybe it'll be back, and like old times"

NOPE

its the biggest, most cruelest fucking April fools prank of all time.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

4/1/2012, 1:12 am
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:
@Jellal wrote:
Crazyfilms5000 wrote:

You know you came too when you saw Tom on the TV screen :3
Nope.
I had enough sense to look at the date and figure out what direction this was going in.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

4/1/2012, 2:30 am
TOONAMI IS ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!!!! PukeRainbows
TOONAMI IS ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!!!! SweetJesus

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
TOONAMI IS ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!!!! 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
TOONAMI IS ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!!!! 2lax69
TOONAMI IS ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!!!! TZmdW
ShoopDaWhoop
ShoopDaWhoop
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2011-09-03

4/1/2012, 4:30 am
IM WATCHING GIIIIGANTOOOOOOOR!!!111!!!1

we need lyricz..

TOONAMI IS ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!!!! Tumblr_mep4soITfz1r8kmk7o1_500
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

4/1/2012, 7:51 am
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!! I WAS OUT WITH THE FAM!!! DAMN THEM!!!*VEGETA* I'LL GET YOU FOR THIIIIIS....YOU WONT ESCAPE..MY WRATH!!!!

TOONAMI IS ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!!!! Untitl15
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

4/1/2012, 8:15 am
why it not on in uk

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

4/1/2012, 9:04 am
april fools

you fools
SXR123
SXR123

4/1/2012, 9:37 am
that... that is the worst april fools joke ever. we nostalgiagasmed and they just... shit on it.

bunch of assholes.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

4/1/2012, 10:21 am
son of a bitch, I've been fooled...5 times today D:

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

4/1/2012, 10:22 am
....Wait what? It didn't come on?.........there was no toonami on last night??? .....It was........A joke............? wait,wait,wait............What? IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE?? IS THIS TRUE? DO YOU THINK THAT WAS FUNNY!? TELL ME THE TRUTH HERE WAS IT ON OR NOT? *face is turning to madface* EXPLAIN YOURSELVES!

TOONAMI IS ON ADULT SWIM TONIGHT!!!!! Untitl15
Anonymous

4/1/2012, 10:34 am
@Face wrote:....Wait what? It didn't come on?.........there was no toonami on last night??? .....It was........A joke............? wait,wait,wait............What? IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE?? IS THIS TRUE? DO YOU THINK THAT WAS FUNNY!? TELL ME THE TRUTH HERE WAS IT ON OR NOT? *face is turning to madface* EXPLAIN YOURSELVES!

No it was on last night, but it might be a once in a lifetime thing.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

4/1/2012, 2:11 pm
@SXR123 wrote:that... that is the worst april fools joke ever. we nostalgiagasmed and they just... shit on it.

bunch of assholes.
Did you really not see that coming?

SXR123
SXR123

4/1/2012, 2:16 pm
no, I was just hoping I was wrong. I mean I had a feeling they were pulling everyone's leg, I mean, it coming up unannounced, it playing old anime shows, etc. I knew all along it was gonna be an april fools joke, I was just hoping I was wrong.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

4/1/2012, 2:47 pm
Maybe it might appear every saturday night hint hint

Edit:
I hear they are considering letting him in.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/...

go to programing and you'll see what I mean
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

4/1/2012, 3:06 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:Maybe it might appear every saturday night hint hint

Edit:

You URL doesnt work

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

4/1/2012, 3:08 pm
@Jellal wrote:
Toxic Reaper wrote:Maybe it might appear every saturday night hint hint

Edit:

You URL doesnt work

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/

here fixed url I forgot to take out the 3 dots..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum