metalmeat
metalmeat
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-21

quiting flash animation Empty quiting flash animation

on 3/29/2012, 12:36 pm
for now i quit animating in flash because......well my identity dosent fit in flash there are two reasons that i quit

1.iam tottally impatient:when i start drawing at the beginning its fine but after a few minutes im always like"ugh man i give up i cant continue anymore"and that is reason number one

2.cant keeeeep goinnng:of course its explained in number one

so anyways ill still keep up with art and i must learn 3d in modeling,rigging,and animating etc

so my animations will be in 3d,i use maya and i think some users know that i use that program
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

quiting flash animation Empty Re: quiting flash animation

on 3/29/2012, 12:49 pm
...but 3d is harder than sprite.

if you don't have the patience to sprite then I don't see how u plan to do 3d.

good luck anyways i guess.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

quiting flash animation Ichigo10
metalmeat
metalmeat
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/29/2012, 1:16 pm
i do not sprite animate i draw animate but now i quit animate and i'll 3d animate next
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

on 3/29/2012, 1:20 pm
3d harder than draw too.

in anycase I look forward to seeing your 3D projects

___________________________________________________________________________________________

quiting flash animation Ichigo10
metalmeat
metalmeat
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/29/2012, 1:24 pm
i know it is hard 5hock but no need to worry because i subscribed to digital tutors
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 3/29/2012, 2:20 pm
if you find 2D animation boring and unsatisfying then you're going to despise 3D animation, it's more than twice as long.

if you can't do drawn animation then I suggest dropping animation all together. seriously, 3D animation takes SOOOOOOO much longer. and requires A LOT of patience which is something you don't have apparently.

quiting flash animation Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 3/29/2012, 5:52 pm
You kids are all weird
I find 3D to be much easier than drawing. First of all, to make hand drawn stuff you need to know how to DRAW. Don't know how? Then boo fucking hoo, you're not getting anywhere.
Second, keep the volumes of your characters. This is hard as hell. Note I said volumes, not proportions. Those are a bit easier to keep (IMO) since you can keep drawing tons of references to yourself while you're animating but doing solid drawings all the time is much harder (again, in my opinion).

3D can be easily learned by anyone with a fast computer and the right attitude. You model your character then later you just have to move a skeleton around. It's probably not even as easy as I am making it seem because I have never used 3D in my life (and never will : P) but drawing will still be harder in my opinion. Unless someone out there proves me wrong.

BTW, Flash just sucks with drawing. It messes up with your lines. And Adobe picked it up and didn't fix it. But Illustrator works fine, it keeps your lines the way you draw them (assuming you're good, of course). What the hell Adobe. Just get Toon Boom if you wanna make full 2D animation. Flash is a weird little piece of program. It has good sides and the bad ones. The bad ones are the ones which affect you the most.

All types of animation require patience btw.
metalmeat
metalmeat
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/29/2012, 7:42 pm
like leo said 3d can be much easier in animation you don't need to redraw the character over and over again you got your character full and ready to animate by the way i have explored 3d when i was 16 i think and i do have some expirence
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 3/29/2012, 10:02 pm
true, but as for backgrounds, which are a bitch to do, are much harder.

quiting flash animation Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
metalmeat
metalmeat
Spritan
Spritan

on 3/29/2012, 10:32 pm
like i said i subscribed to digital tutors it has the best tutorials to help you improve in a 3d program and other kinds of programs like photoshop,sxr no matter what you say i will master 3D and i'll make another topic about a story i want create its about my monsters of course
Anonymous

on 3/29/2012, 10:52 pm
3D is way easy. Texturing on the other hand...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum