39 posters
Go down
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 7619
Registration date : 2010-09-08
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

The Conversation Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

5/14/2012, 10:30 am
not just capcom but Snk, Rare, whoever made guilty gear and blaze blue,
Reuben kee(some of dragonclaws effects are in there and he was 100% original last i checked),

btw I remember DD saying something like "heaven distributed the effects without (insert other guys name here) permission"

if he didn't want them floating on the net then how did heaven get them to begin with? obviously the guy would have to have sent them out at some point. so my question is what made him stop?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 40 Ichigo10
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11610
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

5/14/2012, 4:02 pm
I MADE THIS LARGE SO EVERYONE WOULD READ IT AND I'D BE NOTICED. up until may 26th I will not active due to the fact that the due date for my movie is drawing near. I love you all and wish for you to bear my babies.

So yeah. SXR OUT.

The Conversation Thread - Page 40 Sonic-the-hedgehog-thumbs-up

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 40 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10

5/14/2012, 4:57 pm
ah crap first D3 now your sonic face, please don't leave me Sad

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
The Conversation Thread - Page 40 SinisterSmile
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

5/14/2012, 5:00 pm
Don't worry. I'll be back before may ends. I'LL NEVAH LEAVE YOU GUYZ.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29

5/14/2012, 6:14 pm
ignore's SXR* Hey I have them effect and except a few there all mugen effects that can easily be acquired

The Conversation Thread - Page 40 Untitl15
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05

5/14/2012, 8:14 pm
if they can be acquired so easily, then go to fighter factory and rip them yourself, or better yet

fuck pre-made effects, start drawing your own.
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

5/14/2012, 8:22 pm
Joey has spoken once more

I don't recall anyone making any points on the ease of accessibility, all we remarked on was that no ripper had special ownership of these effects and thus had no business in distribution limits. And if your second point had any relevance to this, we really wouldn't be debating this in the first place.

Quit crying.

eeeyup. I'm just the messenger.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

5/14/2012, 8:24 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:if they can be acquired so easily, then go to fighter factory and rip them yourself, or better yet

fuck pre-made effects, start drawing your own.
dude calm yo ass down ,look I respect the guys request but I also see the point the others are making...thats all

darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan

5/14/2012, 8:25 pm
joey is the real cry baby, i gave the warning and he choose to blatantly ignore it.

he was being a smart ass cunt and deserved the ban, you can only push your luck so far.

lets use this as an example, back like a year ago, i ripped a fuckload of mugen effects and put them into a series of Fla's so i could share them with the animators i know and respect, lets say i found out that someone else had posted the pack on a separate site and a bunch of people i don't even know were abusing these effects.

i would want them taken down right now.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

5/14/2012, 8:29 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:joey is the real cry baby, i gave the warning and he choose to blatantly ignore it.

he was being a smart ass cunt and deserved the ban, you can only push your luck so far.
no doubt he's an ass....yea but come on.....you poked that bear LOL

darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan

5/14/2012, 8:31 pm
@Face wrote:
@darkdragon581 wrote:joey is the real cry baby, i gave the warning and he choose to blatantly ignore it.

if anything i'm the bear and he tried to T-bag me

now he has no balls.
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3090
Registration date : 2010-12-13

5/14/2012, 8:41 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:
@Face wrote:

if anything i'm the bear and he tried to T-bag me

now he has no balls.
and a mangled bottom lower half

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
The Conversation Thread - Page 40 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
The Conversation Thread - Page 40 2lax69
The Conversation Thread - Page 40 TZmdW
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator

5/14/2012, 8:46 pm
Joey has spoken once more.

Congratulations, you abandoned the argument for irrelevant nonsense and insults.

Your example only shows you're a selfish hog and that is a detriment to a community, which means you really have no right to say you're part of the community.
You just ripped effects.
You didn't make them, you didn't do anything special but extract them.
And I can only assume you're a gigantic hypocritical whore as now you seem to want to only care about rippers who do absolutely nothing whereas the designers are the ones that actually make it, yet you seem to give no fucks whatsoever.

BTW, I'm not upset by the ban or anything, I'm disturbed by how fucking retarded the reason is and how retarded I now see you are.

don't beat me up D:

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Carlotso25
Carlotso25
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-09

5/14/2012, 9:34 pm
Agreeing with Joey so much here. Even if you ripped them and put them in a file, it doesn't give you any ownership. That's pretty much like downloading a load of your favourite songs, putting them one disc, then claiming that everything on the disc belongs to you. It's retarded and just doesn't work. And he's right, you are being selfish if you can't even share something that you ripped from something that doesn't even belong to you. Fair enough if you created it, but you didn't.

Hell, let's go even further with this logic.

Lets use this as an example, back like a year ago, you ripped a fuckload of mugen effects and put them into a series of Fla's so you could share them with the animators you know and respect. Lets say Capcom found out that you had created and posted the pack on a load of spriting sites and a bunch of people that didn't gain permission to use or modify their content were abusing these effects.

THEY would want them taken down right now and THEY would have the actual right to, because they created the original content, not the person who distributed it.

Bottom line, this community should be about helping people reach their maximum potential in the field of animation. We should be graciously helping eachother with requests and help, not being selfish and only giving effects to your best buds. Nobody has any say in the matter of who is allowed what effects except the designers themselves period.

Just giving my 2 cents.
Mr Lange
Mr Lange
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 1576
Registration date : 2010-04-19

5/14/2012, 9:41 pm
@Carlotso25 wrote:Agreeing with Joey so much here. Even if you ripped them and put them in a file, it doesn't give you any ownership. That's pretty much like downloading a load of your favourite songs, putting them one disc, then claiming that everything on the disc belongs to you. It's retarded and just doesn't work. And he's right, you are being selfish if you can't even share something that you ripped from something that doesn't even belong to you. Fair enough if you created it, but you didn't.

Hell, let's go even further with this logic.

Lets use this as an example, back like a year ago, you ripped a fuckload of mugen effects and put them into a series of Fla's so you could share them with the animators you know and respect. Lets say Capcom found out that you had created and posted the pack on a load of spriting sites and a bunch of people that didn't gain permission to use or modify their content were abusing these effects.

THEY would want them taken down right now and THEY would have the actual right to, because they created the original content, not the person who distributed it.

Bottom line, this community should be about helping people reach their maximum potential in the field of animation. We should be graciously helping eachother with requests and help, not being selfish and only giving effects to your best buds. Nobody has any say in the matter of who is allowed what effects except the designers themselves period.

Just giving my 2 cents.
*thinks about the existence of the Spritas forums and past 8 years of sprite animation*
..............oooooohhhhhh..............shit............

The Conversation Thread - Page 40 Fzero%20death%20race
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

5/14/2012, 9:53 pm
Joey is too right.
I understand your reasons DD, by having everyone downloading and using these packs left and right they kinda lose their value but the people who make those didn't make any of those effects so there's nothing you can do about it.

-------

https://www.thespritas.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4765
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum