Go down
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 2:44 pm
The next time i see heavens effects on the spritas, its a 7 day ban for whoever posted it, the last person got a 2 day ban because i had just taken them down and the idiot posted them again.

auramaster made that effect pack and heaven has been spreading it around against his wishes.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 3:50 pm
Oh man, did you guys see that asshole who posted it again?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 3:51 pm
everyone say goodbye to joey... *sniffle*

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 3:52 pm
Yeah because people are totally fond of me

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Knux
Knux
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2829
Registration date : 2010-02-17
Location : The core of your heart <3

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 3:53 pm
Lmfao
joey you little rebel
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 3:57 pm
@Jellal wrote:Yeah because people are totally fond of me

BUT I LOVED YOU!!! WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THAT?!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 4:31 pm
@Jellal wrote:Oh man, did you guys see that asshole who posted it again?
LOL you dick

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Untitl15
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 4:38 pm
e_e
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 4:42 pm
LOL HE'S HERE!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Untitl15
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
Location : Drinking your expired K
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 4:44 pm
the pack is full of effects from every major 2D fighting game even mugen(I see them dragonclaw effects)

so basically shit you can get anywhere on the net, so why all the hate?


Last edited by 5h0ck on 5/13/2012, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Ichigo10
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 4:45 pm
Thats basically what I pmed DD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Untitl15
5h0ck
5h0ck
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 29
Number of posts : 7620
Registration date : 2010-09-08
Location : Drinking your expired K
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJMXtpQUTAA2kNWj_dwWnAhttps://twitter.com/abxelic

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 4:51 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:auramaster made that effect pack and heaven has been spreading it around against his wishes.

capcom(and a bunch of other companies) made those effects and people ripped them from games against their wishes.

you see where this is going


___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Ichigo10
darkdragon581
darkdragon581
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2994
Registration date : 2009-12-05
Location : Austin, Minnesota

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 9:05 pm
i had this big long speech typed out, but this f*cking site didn't sent i properly and like hell im typing it again, so..

fuck off, if you shouldn't have it, you shouldn't use it.

go find shit yourself.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 9:12 pm
@darkdragon581 wrote:i had this big long speech typed out, but this f*cking site didn't sent i properly and like hell im typing it again, so..

lol i hate when that happens, one time i did a whole rant like that and the damned thing didn't send ;(

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 9:20 pm
LOL we be lazy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Untitl15
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 9:26 pm
damn Face your sig is so conceited yet so true Razz and why's there such a huge space at the bottom of it though?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 4902
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Location : Hollow Bastion
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0ntn5nE-2rEXLA8GQ7mtsAhttps://rapidfir3pho3nix.deviantart.com/https://discordapp.com/channels/142444698311589888/142444698311589888https://twitter.com/rapidfir3animshttps://www.facebook.com/Rapidfir3Pho3nix/https://www.twitch.tv/rapidfir3pho3nix

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 9:30 pm
WHAT UP BITCHES

LOL, seriously though, what's been going happening on here?
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 31
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 9:39 pm
@Granadico wrote:damn Face your sig is so conceited yet so true Razz and why's there such a huge space at the bottom of it though?
yea Ima change it...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Untitl15
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 9:58 pm
xRAPIDFIR3xPHO3NIXx wrote:WHAT UP BITCHES

LOL, seriously though, what's been going happening on here?

the usual: nothing really Razz

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13
Location : Massachusetts

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 10:04 pm
Hey DD Jellal told me to send yah dis message and stfuff nigguhz

From jellal:

Ok, well I've read your posts and tried to look at it from your point of view and have been able to surmise one thing:
You're a cunt.
You're acting like a selfish whore, as is the distributor. He didn't make the effects, all he did was compile them from various resources. That gives him no rights over the content and he and you are being gigantic crybabies.
Dats from jellal not me ;-;

D; dont shoot the messanger

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
The Conversation Thread - Page 39 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
The Conversation Thread - Page 39 2lax69
The Conversation Thread - Page 39 TZmdW
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 10:43 pm
I feel betrayed, why didn't Joey make me the messenger D:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
SXR123
SXR123
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 26
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 11:02 pm
@Jellal wrote:Ok, well I've read your posts and tried to look at it from your point of view and have been able to surmise one thing:
You're a cunt.
You're acting like a selfish whore, as is the distributor. He didn't make the effects, all he did was compile them from various resources. That gives him no rights over the content and he and you are being gigantic crybabies.

ya know. he's got a point there.

no matter how you look at it, the effects were never his or anyones to begin with. you can't just keep effects that you ripped from a game and call them yours because technically, that's illegal.

Not only that, but this site was made to SHARE what we have with ALL spriters. It's kind of selfish keeping all the good shit to yourself because you went "well, I found it. so fuck you." There are a lot off things that have changed since I started spriting. A lot of effects, sprite sheets, etc. Have disappeared from the sites I used to go to. making them A LOT harder to find things like you normally would. Quite frankly, it's kind of unfair.

I'm not going to just give out the effects, because well... me no wanna be banned. I'm just saying what the truth is.

I'm not one to usually step into matters like this, but no matter how you look at it, joey is kinda right.

EDIT: especially with the downfall of megaupload, something a lot of spriters used and now that it's gone a fuckload of effects that we found easily are gone forever.

DOUBLE EDIT: You can't keep effects from a person solely because of "I found it, so fuck you." It's not their fault they didn't start spriting the same time you did. It's not their fault they were born later then you or what not. You can't keep effects from a person because they joined at the wrong time. Having experience is one thing, having resources that others don't is another. Especially because of the time that they joined.

That's my thoughts... sooo yeaaah.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/13/2012, 11:29 pm
why didn't you just do this in your Rant thread lol

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07
Location : UK england

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/14/2012, 4:41 am
*cough* Ahem

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Carlotso25
Carlotso25
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-09
Location : England, Essex.

The Conversation Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Conversation Thread

on 5/14/2012, 5:39 am
Completely agreeing with SXR and Jellal. The distributor never payed for or gained permission from Capcom to rip and distribute them, therefore he has no real ownership.

How about I go into every game he got those effects from, Rip every single one in it, then claim they belong to me. Because that's what he did. Just like recording a movie in the cinema, or pirating a game online. Bottom line, it's not his right to say who can have them or not just because he compiled a load of effects. Not to mention that pretty much ALL sprites we use aren't with the distributors permission, so I have no clue what gives this guy a twisted sense of morality to deprive us of those effects.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum