Share
Go down
Shadykoopa
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-04-21
View user profile

Help... Empty Help...

on 5/26/2010, 6:27 pm
So ive been busy looking for sounds but ive run across a problem. Im trying to extract files from a wii game but the problem is the file is like .nlxwb and I cant find anyway to convert it. Maybe you guys can help?
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 12947
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 5/26/2010, 10:12 pm
dont' know if this'll work but http://media-convert.com/

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Help... Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Shadykoopa
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-04-21
View user profile

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 5/27/2010, 7:47 pm
ah darn it didn't work and i don't think there is anyway to convert this. Still all ideas are welcome
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20
Location : New York
View user profile

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 5/28/2010, 7:53 am
I've never heard of that file dude.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Help... Banned1a7c7e438gif
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28
View user profile

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 5/29/2010, 10:15 pm
I have never heard of such a file. Sorry I can't help. :\

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Help... Purple11

[The Return]
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me
View user profile

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 5/29/2010, 10:19 pm
I have never seen a file like that. The weird file I've seen before that was .xcf but that was out there.
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28
View user profile

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 5/29/2010, 10:22 pm
What are you exactly trying to extract?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Help... Purple11

[The Return]
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me
View user profile

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 5/29/2010, 10:27 pm
The topic is under audio so I guess music?
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 24
Number of posts : 13138
Registration date : 2009-03-28
View user profile

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 5/29/2010, 10:29 pm
Then you can go to Youtube/Google or anywhere else. Search the exact song, you should probably find it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Help... Purple11

[The Return]
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me
View user profile

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 5/29/2010, 10:33 pm
Then it must be something else if he hadn't thought about it
Shadykoopa
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-04-21
View user profile

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 5/31/2010, 1:40 pm
First off it is not music it is sfx. Plus the last thing i wanted to do was make a topic on this. I tried everything possible to find these sfx but to no avail. Anyway im going to guess these sfx are unextractable at the moment. Btw the game was mario strikers charged. It had some good sounds ya know.
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me
View user profile

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 5/31/2010, 1:46 pm
Alright. Sorry for misunderstanding your problema.
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 21
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil
View user profile

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 5/31/2010, 2:18 pm
Ok. I pretty much understand your problem. Alvin had a problem like this too.

From what I've read, ripping sounds/music from Wii is pretty easy. But, if you want to rip these sounds go here :

http://forums.dolphin-emu.com/thread-2143.html

It's pretty easy and I've tried it myself. I... think that the problem is solved...


Last edited by leocartoon1 on 5/31/2010, 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lololol put " hard" instead of "easy" on the third line.)
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me
View user profile

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 5/31/2010, 2:24 pm
leocartoon1 wrote:Ok. I pretty much understand your problem. Alvin had a problem like this too.

From what I've read, ripping sounds/music from Wii is pretty easy. But, if you want to rip these sounds go here :

http://forums.dolphin-emu.com/thread-2143.html

It's pretty easy and I've tried it myself. I... think that the problem is solved...
[] Waiting for this topic to be closed. []
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 12947
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 5/31/2010, 2:25 pm
@Renny wrote:
leocartoon1 wrote:Ok. I pretty much understand your problem. Alvin had a problem like this too.

From what I've read, ripping sounds/music from Wii is pretty easy. But, if you want to rip these sounds go here :

http://forums.dolphin-emu.com/thread-2143.html

It's pretty easy and I've tried it myself. I... think that the problem is solved...
[] Waiting for this topic to be closed. []

he needs to confirm it worked

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Help... Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me
View user profile

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 5/31/2010, 2:26 pm
@Granadico wrote:
@Renny wrote:
leocartoon1 wrote:Ok. I pretty much understand your problem. Alvin had a problem like this too.

From what I've read, ripping sounds/music from Wii is pretty easy. But, if you want to rip these sounds go here :

http://forums.dolphin-emu.com/thread-2143.html

It's pretty easy and I've tried it myself. I... think that the problem is solved...
[] Waiting for this topic to be closed. []

he needs to confirm it worked
Ah thats why it hasn't been closed.
Shadykoopa
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-04-21
View user profile

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 5/31/2010, 6:47 pm
Ah shoot my iso was deleted. I'll have to try to recover somehow. You'll have to give me a while because im very busy and i would do it now but it is on a different computer...
Renny
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 7880
Registration date : 2009-12-12
Location : Where you find me
View user profile

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 6/1/2010, 6:24 am
@Shadykoopa wrote:Ah shoot my iso was deleted. I'll have to try to recover somehow. You'll have to give me a while because im very busy and i would do it now but it is on a different computer...
Um... okay.. just tell us when you confirm that the link helped you.
Peter95240
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 23
Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2009-10-07
Location : United Kingdom
View user profilehttps://twitter.com/@ptr_01

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 6/7/2010, 12:37 pm
@Shadykoopa wrote:Ah shoot my iso was deleted. I'll have to try to recover somehow. You'll have to give me a while because im very busy and i would do it now but it is on a different computer...
system restore

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 Mad 
- Twitter
- Gaming YouTube Channel [ChillaxersPlay]
- Personal Gaming Channel + Animations [PTR]
Shadykoopa
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2010-04-21
View user profile

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 6/10/2010, 8:19 pm
Btw I tried but it didn't work but it is okay I figured out how to do something with them anyway. I'll just improvise. Close tah topic
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 12947
Registration date : 2008-11-18
Location : On the computer
View user profilehttps://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

Help... Empty Re: Help...

on 6/10/2010, 8:20 pm
Closed under TC request

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Help... Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum