Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

The Chronicles of Jellal II Empty The Life of Jellal

on 6/3/2011, 7:27 pm
This is my fascinating life's story.

My Meeting With Frank
The Chronicles of Jellal II NicheBlizzard - Borrowed
On my birthday of the years of 13, I decided to travel around the world on the search for adventure. After traveling for 2 days and ragequitting in the best of fashions, I ran into Frank Pattisania. He was the master of knowledge, and he decided to make me his apprentice. He gave me a sword to start killing random people with. And so, I found my life's purpose.

My Battle with The Mighty Granadico

The Chronicles of Jellal II Vsgranny
As the months passed by and by, and killing random people wasn't enough to fulfill my boredom, I decided to travel the world again. After about 4 minutes of traveling, I found a worthy opponent. The mighty Granadick. He had a weird contraption in his arms, but nevertheless, I charged right at him with my trusty sword. After a battle that rocked the heavens for 7 days and 7 nights, we decided to have a draw. And we later formed a friendship. To prove our friendship, he gave me a pet mongoose.

The Raging Phoenix

The Chronicles of Jellal II Enslaving
So, I named my new mongoose Sean. I rode Sean day and night. Man, I never stopped riding Sean. Anyways, continuing my journey to find new opponents, I traveled to a distant land known as Meadow Season Night, or MSN. It was there that I found a raging phoenix named Renny. See, the difference between a raging phoenix and a regular phoenix is that a raging phoenix dies every 5 seconds and revives every 7 seconds. Since I thought that was cool, I enslaved the bird. With my new mongoose, and my new phoenix, there was nothing I couldn't do.

Homesick

The Chronicles of Jellal II Vsrocky
Well, I missed my master, Patt. So I decided to travel back to home. However, fate had something horrible in store for me. I ran into the mighty archer, Rocky. He demanded to fight me due to my growing attention, and I was in the mood for a battle. Now, I thought my battle with Granadick was fierce, this, however, was on a whole other level. Our battle rocked the heavens for 3 days and 30 nights. Right before the fight was ending, Rocky shot his fateful Arrow of Ragequitting at Sean. Sean then died. After crying for about 4 minutes, I tapped into my rage powers, and defeated the mighty Rocky. However, I spared his life, and asked him to follow along with me, He agreed, and we became the best of friends.

Homecoming

The Chronicles of Jellal II Rpgk
After days of traveling, I finally reached home, to master Patt. He was very happy to see me, and apparently, Granadick had been staying with him for some time. Granadick then asked me about why Sean wasn't with me, to which I responded: "Frenchy right here killed him." But, I told him that it was all okay, even though my master could clearly see I was lying. Anyways, now that I had spent 10 seconds with my master, I went back to not caring if I ever saw him again, and announced my departure. It was then, surprisingly, that Granadick said he wanted to tag along. Before I knew it, I had my own party, like I was in a RPG. Anyways, Master Patt informed me of a necromancer who specialized with reviving the dead. And so, my party went in search for him.
Journey to the Netherlands

The Chronicles of Jellal II Vspingboy
On our search for the Necrophiliac Necromancer, we traveled to a land know as General, also referred to as the Netherlands, since you should never travel there. It was there, on this horrible location, we met a creature known as Ringtoy. Ringtoy was the most hideous creature I had ever laid eyes on, but I charged ride at it to slay it, with my party following me. And so, after a mighty battle of about 5 seconds, we slayed the disgusting Ringtoy. And we proceeded with our journey.
Trust and Betrayal

The Chronicles of Jellal II Watqi
I had finally reached the necromancer. He was a creepy old man, and ever more of a pedo than my master. Anyways, upon requesting the revival of my mongoose, he asked for a soul in exchange. I quickly grabbed Renny by his throat and said "Here, take him. Nobody will miss him." And so, I sacrificed my annoying phoenix. Then the creepy necromancer went into a revival process, and before I knew it, Sean was being revived. However, when he was revived, the oddest of things happened. He wasn't a mongoose, no. He was a hot young cracker. At both my heads staring at amazement, he explained that he had been put under a curse to look like a mongoose for the rest of his life. And then my reaction turned into
The Chronicles of Jellal II Wat
And then he said: "Don't worry. If you still want to ride me, you can go ahead and do it."
And then I had a nosebleed from awesomeness. And then the necromancer told us to leave because we should "get a room". What a douche, I give him my phoenix, and he tells me to get a room. Oh well, with that mission completed, my party left out to journey more, but we were all mourning over the loss of our phoenix. ;C
This chapter was written by George Lucas

Last edited by Jellal on 6/4/2011, 2:09 am; edited 4 times in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 20161
Registration date : 2010-09-15

The Chronicles of Jellal II Empty Re: The Chronicles of Jellal II

on 6/3/2011, 9:31 pm
Lmao you dumbass you got me shiting bricks lmfao.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Chronicles of Jellal II Ping10
@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/3/2011, 9:35 pm
I'm sorry to hear I made you experience physical injury. ;_;

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/3/2011, 9:39 pm
Yo I love your chronicles, but you forgot to put in the tale of our adventures under the bed sheets.

Edit that post, faggotron. >:[

@darkdragon581 wrote:ping, i don't see you getting 'boodie' anytime soon, i don't care if your black, its most likely not going to happen
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/3/2011, 9:57 pm
*points to My Journey to the Netherlands*
I meet the repulsive creature, Pingboy, in this story.

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 6/3/2011, 10:18 pm
The Chronicles of Jellal II My-troll-sense-IS-TINGLING
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 6/3/2011, 10:21 pm
@SXR123 wrote:The Chronicles of Jellal II My-troll-sense-IS-TINGLING
its ok spidey...this was kinda funny. Cool

The Chronicles of Jellal II 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/3/2011, 10:34 pm
@SXR123 wrote:The Chronicles of Jellal II My-troll-sense-IS-TINGLING
Your senses are inaccurate.
This isn't trolling. This isn't even remotely close to trolling.
Ubad.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12956
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

on 6/3/2011, 11:08 pm
You would only ride Shaun in your dreams Joey.
And i met you THROUGH Rocky, so he came first, so ubad.

The Chronicles of Jellal II Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

on 6/3/2011, 11:09 pm
I'll tell you My life story:

Once Upon a time there was some beer and Some Midgets and maybe a Hot hick with D cups....wearing some sliky dress

Anyway How I was created was the same way everyone else was created WITH A BAR FIGHT
IT WAS ME AND PINGBOY pingboy was hitting on some hot black chick with the ass the size of A watermelon Then her BF came out of the dirty stalls with his 1cm dick being ultra pisted off

THEN A NUKE

and thats how I saved Christmas any questions?

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
The Chronicles of Jellal II 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
The Chronicles of Jellal II 2lax69
The Chronicles of Jellal II TZmdW
Crazyfilms5000
Crazyfilms5000
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2248
Registration date : 2010-08-01

on 6/3/2011, 11:11 pm
@Luigiman364 wrote:I'll tell you My life story:

Once Upon a time there was some beer and Some Midgets and maybe a Hot hick with D cups....wearing some sliky dress

Anyway How I was created was the same way everyone else was created WITH A BAR FIGHT
IT WAS ME AND PINGBOY pingboy was hitting on some hot black chick with the ass the size of A watermelon Then her BF came out of the dirty stalls with his 1cm dick being ultra pisted off

THEN A NUKE

just one question....what the fuck did I just read???Shocked Cool

The Chronicles of Jellal II 2q1w31i
"Fuck Bitches, Make Money, Fuck More Bitches ~ DatLife"
Current Projects: SSJ2 Gohan vs Majin Vegeta
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/3/2011, 11:13 pm
@Granadico wrote:You would only ride Shaun in your dreams Joey.
And i met you THROUGH Rocky, so he came first, so ubad.
Hey, I could ride Sean any time I want to, I just choose not to.
Keep telling yourself that.

THEN A NUKE

Hey assclown, this is my thread. Make your own.

Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/4/2011, 12:13 am
Shadowma- I mean, Rocky, and your Raging Phoenix have been M.I.A for billions of years. Well, more like 4 months, but I don't we're going to see them again.

But eh- shit son. You had everything.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/4/2011, 12:17 am
He's done that before. He'll be back, he always has (i hope).

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/4/2011, 12:54 am
Pingboy wrote:Shadowma- I mean, Rocky, and your Raging Phoenix have been M.I.A for billions of years. Well, more like 4 months, but I don't we're going to see them again.

Rocky favorited a video yesterday.
And I saw Renny on MSN not too long ago

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/4/2011, 1:45 am
*Double posts because everybody should see Pingboy's chapter*

BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 6/4/2011, 5:45 am
The disgusting Ringtoy. Wow.

The Chronicles of Jellal II UZ3PNb5
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

on 6/4/2011, 6:07 am
Where's ME ON THIS?
Ping
Ping
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/4/2011, 7:34 am
@Jellal wrote:
Pingboy wrote:Shadowma- I mean, Rocky, and your Raging Phoenix have been M.I.A for billions of years. Well, more like 4 months, but I don't we're going to see them again.

Rocky favorited a video yesterday.
And I saw Renny on MSN not too long ago
...[FUUUUUUUU]{HERE}[/FUUUUUUUU]
@Jellal wrote:*Double posts because everybody should see Pingboy's chapter*
That's exactly how I remembered it. Yo that's one of my favorite.
leocartoon1 wrote:Where's ME ON THIS?
I dunno, but I can tell you this. You and I must find a mongoose.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/4/2011, 11:09 am
You wish Shawn was a hot young cracker, he's fugly.
I would have rather looked for a necrophiliac D:

Is this the final chapter?

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

on 6/4/2011, 12:59 pm
The life of LeoCartoon

Once there was a boy named Leo Cartoon He was smart and witty and could SHOOT FIRE OUT OF HIS ARM PITS

One day Leo found an artifact called the Mahroobyshroom It was god of all mushrooms Leo Sprung forth and grabbed the mushroom. As the great Leo was about to eat the mushroom a great rumble shook the earth as if it was plouded like a Filipino hooker in Las Vegas. The Mighty Redsourouas appeared He was 10 stories High and could eat 5000 Cheezburgars. The mighty Leo had the sword of Legromony which Power level WAS OVER NINE THOUSAND....Leo swung the sword and it speed was more faster than light. The slash blade cut the Beast into fourthes making Leo the victory.........THEN I BLEW IT ALL UPZ AND CREATED SOME PR0Z AND THEN PUNCHED A BRICK WALL TO DRINK MY OWN KOOL-AID

And thats how babies are born any questions

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
The Chronicles of Jellal II 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
The Chronicles of Jellal II 2lax69
The Chronicles of Jellal II TZmdW
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/4/2011, 1:11 pm
Yes why are you posting on Joey's topic about your own made up life when Joey's life is completely factual?

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

on 6/4/2011, 4:59 pm
@Granadico wrote:You wish Shawn was a hot young cracker, he's fugly.
I would have rather looked for a necrophiliac D:

Is this the final chapter?
He is a hot young cracker. You're just completely jealous of how sexy he is. Plus, you only saw a face shot of him.
Mehbeh, mehbeh not.
You want to go on a journey to rescue Renny?
I hear there's a new princess named Celica in the land of dying phoenixes.
@Luigiman364 wrote:The life of LeoCartoon

Once there was a boy named Leo Cartoon He was smart and witty and could SHOOT FIRE OUT OF HIS ARM PITS

One day Leo found an artifact called the Mahroobyshroom It was god of all mushrooms Leo Sprung forth and grabbed the mushroom. As the great Leo was about to eat the mushroom a great rumble shook the earth as if it was plouded like a Filipino hooker in Las Vegas. The Mighty Redsourouas appeared He was 10 stories High and could eat 5000 Cheezburgars. The mighty Leo had the sword of Legromony which Power level WAS OVER NINE THOUSAND....Leo swung the sword and it speed was more faster than light. The slash blade cut the Beast into fourthes making Leo the victory.........THEN I BLEW IT ALL UPZ AND CREATED SOME PR0Z AND THEN PUNCHED A BRICK WALL TO DRINK MY OWN KOOL-AID

And thats how babies are born any questions

THEN A NUKE

Hey assclown, this is my thread. Make your own.[/quote]

Just in case you haven't been able to read it;

THEN A NUKE

Hey assclown, this is my thread. Make your own.[/quote]

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

on 6/4/2011, 5:24 pm
@Jellal wrote:Celica

You bitch nigger cunt faggot you

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

on 6/4/2011, 6:06 pm
Quote fail.

I don't get that.

The Chronicles of Jellal II UZ3PNb5
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum