Anime

+40
Double0Epic
darkdragon581
sXr456
Ping
Patt
Super Deluxe
SpiralWarrior
BDB
SᗡN
BlitznBurst
Luigiman364
AaronKun
xKAreloadedx
Kane
lfanimator
Tartarus
RnR
JDRAustin2
NTA
v2
Saul
XCFIRSTCLASS
5h0ck
ShoopDaWhoop
smeagol92055
Siasmic
SXR123
Blackleafe
Ray*~*Ler
NS01
Knux
Rapidfir3Pho3nix
Leo
Face
Zombieluigi
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Jellal
Granadico
Toxic
D3Anims
44 posters
Go down
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/22/2012, 5:43 pm
@Jellal wrote:You better mean that [insert gay and not entertaining fight here]

dam straight. Cuz if he means [insert awesome entertaining fight here] he's got another thing coming >:l

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl11
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/23/2012, 5:00 pm
Oh hey I had a conversation with a Narutard.

LET'S ALL LAUGH AT IT

Spoiler:

ok but if naruto's so bad why is it popular?

If you think its popularity is a testimonial to its quality, you are perhaps the most misguided simpleton evars.

its popoular because its good

Nonsense. Are Justin Beiber and Rebecca Black talented because they're popular? Is Fred funny because he's famous?

no they all suck

No they don't. They're popular, thus they are all amazingly talented.

no

Yes, I'm just using your logic here.

...
**User has disconnected**
Surprise surprise

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/23/2012, 5:25 pm
@Jellal wrote:Oh hey I had a conversation with a Narutard.

LET'S ALL LAUGH AT IT

Spoiler:

ok but if naruto's so bad why is it popular?

If you think its popularity is a testimonial to its quality, you are perhaps the most misguided simpleton evars.

its popoular because its good

Nonsense. Are Justin Beiber and Rebecca Black talented because they're popular? Is Fred funny because he's famous?

no they all suck

No they don't. They're popular, thus they are all amazingly talented.

no

Yes, I'm just using your logic here.

...
**User has disconnected**
Surprise surprise
That pussy. I wouldve stayed and continued to not make sense.

=========================


___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl11
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10
Location : inside a 2 dimensional world

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/23/2012, 7:11 pm
^i thought episode 251 was about kisame

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
Anime - Page 3 SinisterSmile
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/23/2012, 7:29 pm
crunchy got it wrong. but on the bright side KONAN VS TOBI.

Konan gets trolled HARD

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl11
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10
Location : inside a 2 dimensional world

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/23/2012, 7:43 pm
Konan is one of the cutest babes in naruto hopefully she dnt die, but of course she is because she's disobeying Tobi

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
Anime - Page 3 SinisterSmile
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/23/2012, 8:07 pm
@ANIME SPRITER7.4 wrote:Konan is one of the cutest babes in naruto hopefully she dnt die, but of course she is because she's disobeying Tobi

She got trolled harder than a muther- NOTHING can get trolled like she did. Sharinghax- nuff said

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl11
Ray*~*Ler
Ray*~*Ler
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2011-08-28
Location : Mahannten New york.

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/23/2012, 8:21 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
@Jellal wrote:Oh hey I had a conversation with a Narutard.

LET'S ALL LAUGH AT IT

Spoiler:

ok but if naruto's so bad why is it popular?

If you think its popularity is a testimonial to its quality, you are perhaps the most misguided simpleton evars.

its popoular because its good

Nonsense. Are Justin Beiber and Rebecca Black talented because they're popular? Is Fred funny because he's famous?

no they all suck

No they don't. They're popular, thus they are all amazingly talented.

no

Yes, I'm just using your logic here.

...
**User has disconnected**
Surprise surprise
That pussy. I wouldve stayed and continued to not make sense.

=========================

i cannot wait to see that episode. i think she dies from madara...i can already tell or she escaped him

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 BlackKyuremsig
BLACK KYUREM<333
Shiny Caught:2 (Shiny Pawniard(idk how many REs)October 2,2011
New Shiny Caught:LiepardAnime - Page 3 Shiny_Liepard_BW(2013 REs)October 8,2012
Signature shop: Anime - Page 3 SuperVegetasig_zps5897075c
Best LOL in my life. GOOD JOB RUBEN! also proof that yoshi is >_>..
Spoiler:
Anime - Page 3 LOOOLGFRUBENAnime - Page 3 VrWMv
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/23/2012, 9:37 pm
@Ray*~*Ler wrote:
@D3Anims wrote:
@Jellal wrote:Oh hey I had a conversation with a Narutard.

LET'S ALL LAUGH AT IT

Spoiler:

ok but if naruto's so bad why is it popular?

If you think its popularity is a testimonial to its quality, you are perhaps the most misguided simpleton evars.

its popoular because its good

Nonsense. Are Justin Beiber and Rebecca Black talented because they're popular? Is Fred funny because he's famous?

no they all suck

No they don't. They're popular, thus they are all amazingly talented.

no

Yes, I'm just using your logic here.

...
**User has disconnected**
Surprise surprise
That pussy. I wouldve stayed and continued to not make sense.

=========================

i cannot wait to see that episode. i think she dies from madara...i can already tell or she escaped him

Tobi trollage is harder than erections

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl11
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/23/2012, 10:19 pm
Of course Konan dies.
Tobi uses some sort of genjutsu that once its over, she dies too.



...Spoiler alert btw

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/23/2012, 10:25 pm
@Jellal wrote:Of course Konan dies.
Tobi uses some sort of genjutsu that once its over, she dies too.



...Spoiler alert btw

Yup. Tobi is a bigger troll that the person that thought up his character

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl11
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 32
Number of posts : 13011
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Location : Returned-ed

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/24/2012, 4:42 am
.....wait whats going on??

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl15
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 26
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01
Location : http://hurr-durr.com/hurr-durr-2

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/24/2012, 4:50 am
Lol. You read the manga? ofc she dies by hands (eyes) of tobi. But what i'm surprised is this: Anime - Page 3 16
Sasuke saw itachi and did nothing D:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Nimeta12
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/24/2012, 2:17 pm
@Blackleafe wrote:Lol. You read the manga? ofc she dies by hands (eyes) of tobi. But what i'm surprised is this: Anime - Page 3 16
Sasuke saw itachi and did nothing D:

Predictablity = >9000

Sasuke and Itachi talk
Itachi no like what sasukes doing
sasuke gets mad and bitchy
sasuke attacks an itachi
itachi no fight back since he's immortal
itachi says: "ill let naruto beat your ass"
sasuke does/says something stoopid
switch scene

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl11
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11610
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/24/2012, 7:00 pm
one of the best moments in DBZ, made entirely better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3dL2VAnXWM

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT NOW. THIS IS WHAT I'M PUTTING. FUCK YOU GUYS.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/24/2012, 7:58 pm
@SXR123 wrote:one of the best moments in DBZ, made entirely better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3dL2VAnXWM

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT NOW. THIS IS WHAT I'M PUTTING. FUCK YOU GUYS.

Darker than Black > Your anime favs

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl11
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11610
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/24/2012, 8:01 pm
I don't get it...

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/24/2012, 8:22 pm
watch darker than black, itsa anime

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl11
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11610
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/24/2012, 8:41 pm
oh, well then that's not true. XD

this is betttar. BET. TAR.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/24/2012, 10:06 pm
I also bet tar. I bet 5lb of tar

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl11
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/25/2012, 8:26 pm

Nothing in this video phased me
I'm starting to worry about myself

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 27
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09
Location : Blowin shit up with Kurbi

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/25/2012, 9:15 pm
@Jellal wrote:
Nothing in this video phased me
I'm starting to worry about myself

da fuq.....

Worst part was just the kids getting shot to shit, otherwise, its not that bad

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Untitl11
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 25
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/25/2012, 10:32 pm
I legit lol'd when that guy got his spine tore out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Siasmic
Siasmic
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2012-02-18

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/26/2012, 1:14 am
Poor little kids got the everything shot out of them.
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Age : 27
Number of posts : 11610
Registration date : 2010-03-07
Location : You know, a place.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

Anime - Page 3 Empty Re: Anime

2/26/2012, 11:09 am
Here's an anime you all might enjoy



http://www.watchcartoononline.com/birdy-the-mighty-decode-episode-1-english-dubbed

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ english.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anime - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum