Go down
avatar
swag king
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2012-02-03

some really buff dude Empty some really buff dude

2/27/2012, 10:30 am
There a little history to this almost finished old sprite. The guy is really Broly from DBZ. Credit must be giving to the guy who made the original spirte. The original was a simple stand from the front position. I made an "expansion" sprite for the guy because I liked broly. I was gonna do a whole kicking animation but I fell behind on the do date for "OTHER" projects. My sprite show broly from a new prespective so it's 98% custom with the colors taken from the original being the other 2%. I might consider finally finishing the broly sheet maybe.....BIG maybe.....

Sorry I lost the link to the original, but just image broly facing foward and complete. I finish the sheet someday.....
some really buff dude Broly2
Cooljoshua567
Cooljoshua567
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 24
Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2011-07-21
Location : Power Girl's Breasts

some really buff dude Empty Re: some really buff dude

2/27/2012, 4:24 pm
Wait i dont get it , what are we supposed to do?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The Unstoppable Ala Rubra

some really buff dude Ala_Rubra
smeagol92055
smeagol92055
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 38
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-02-23
Location : San Diego

some really buff dude Empty Re: some really buff dude

2/27/2012, 4:42 pm
I think he just wanted to show the forum his progress.

It's a fine looking sprite, Swag King! I hope to see it expanded into a full sheet some day. It goes without saying that a Broly sprite would get you in a lot of peoples' good graces.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

some really buff dude Banner1ef
some really buff dude Banner1g
Leo
Leo
Moderator
Moderator
Age : 23
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23
Location : Brazil

some really buff dude Empty Re: some really buff dude

2/27/2012, 5:43 pm
Yeah everyone is looking for a good Broly everyday.
avatar
swag king
Spritan
Spritan
Age : 30
Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2012-02-03

some really buff dude Empty Re: some really buff dude

2/27/2012, 6:37 pm
@smeagol92055 wrote:I think he just wanted to show the forum his progress.

It's a fine looking sprite, Swag King! I hope to see it expanded into a full sheet some day. It goes without saying that a Broly sprite would get you in a lot of peoples' good graces.

doesn't Broly already have an official sheet? I mean I did this for fun but I didn't know people wanted this guy. In order to finish a whole 50 animated sheet I would need to put down all my projects for a whole 2 years, SO big maybe.
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum