Go down
Luciole2831
Luciole2831
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2011-08-06

I need that movie noise..(Info inside) Empty I need that movie noise..(Info inside)

2/26/2012, 11:56 am
The one in horror films and such where let's say there is a little girl in her bedroom hiding and afraid, she hears foots steps coming up the stairs, and there is this quiet noise that gets louder and louder and when she reacher her door to look out of it the noise reaches it's loudest point in then goes quiet.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I need that movie noise..(Info inside) My_sig__d__click_to_view__by_luciole2831-d4cca67
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01

I need that movie noise..(Info inside) Empty Re: I need that movie noise..(Info inside)

2/26/2012, 12:34 pm
You mean that sharp repeating voice which is made with violins?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I need that movie noise..(Info inside) Nimeta12
Luciole2831
Luciole2831
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2011-08-06

I need that movie noise..(Info inside) Empty Re: I need that movie noise..(Info inside)

2/26/2012, 12:38 pm
I have no idea lol, i just know it's that sound in movies where it's supposed to be like a suspenseful type noise and it gets louder and louder until the monster pops out or the person opens a door. ;/ noo idea what that violin sound is.

I need that movie noise..(Info inside) My_sig__d__click_to_view__by_luciole2831-d4cca67
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

3/3/2012, 7:34 am
Blackleafe means this one: is this what you´re looking for? :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdAT15zXZ5s

I need that movie noise..(Info inside) Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500I need that movie noise..(Info inside) CmHNDLR
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum