Go down
tje223
tje223
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-07-26

When being a fan gets creepy... - Page 3 Empty Re: When being a fan gets creepy...

on 7/26/2012, 4:54 pm
Im sorry man. Remember I dont have a rocker to begin with. So im used to making people hate me
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 4898
Registration date : 2011-01-15

When being a fan gets creepy... - Page 3 Empty Re: When being a fan gets creepy...

on 7/26/2012, 4:55 pm
Yeah I was just about to change my mind and write a wall of text but SXR put it a lot better (And a lot more maturely as well) than I would have so yeah.

We're not saying he's crazy because he likes Amy (Even though no one said he was insane in the first place but whatever) we're saying he's just so obsessed with the character to the point where it honestly is creepy. And we're definitely not insulting him for making her "more intelligent, less agressive and not obsessed with Sonic" (Although I personally do hate OOC but that's neither here nor there)

**EDIT**

@tje223 wrote:Im sorry man. Remember I dont have a rocker to begin with. So im used to making people hate me

What.

Last edited by Blitz n' Burst on 7/26/2012, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

on 7/26/2012, 4:55 pm
I burned my rocker. it was glorious.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

When being a fan gets creepy... - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 7/26/2012, 4:59 pm
@tje223 wrote:Brother he already knows your gonna try to piss him off I wanted to voice his chracters. Hes only voicin them cause i dont gotta mic Sonic X sucks ass. By the way. Dude Isaac is an awesome dude, shy and a bit easy to provoke but he is a nice person and if y'all think trolling him is a good idea, keep thinking it. He aint batshit fuckin crazy as y'all are sayin. If he were, he'd be in am institution, autism and aspergers dont mean someones off their rocker. The brother aint obsessed with Amy, Amy is an underrated and a character like all the others fucked up by the fandom. Just cause Isaac made her fucking Mexican doesnt mean hes batshit crazy, The Mexicans are hard working people and deserve better. If y'all think trollin someone is gonna make them pissed think again. Have fun cleaning the shit from your stables. You guys best behave now

Oh shit Your right the whole time this society has look over the amy the same way gamer over look many greats of the world. We forget to realize the greatness amy brings to sonic franchise and helps produce and mature sonic for a better future.

THIS MEXICAN HAS IMPROVE MY LOVE FOR AMY AND NOW I MUST JACK OFF TO HER
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/26/2012, 5:05 pm
How the fuck is Amy a good character.

She's incredibly bland and generic and has no personality or depth whatsoever. The only game where her character was handled well was SA1 where she at least had a somewhat decent character arc and had more of a personality than "Sonic's stalker," which has been pretty much every other game.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

When being a fan gets creepy... - Page 3 UZ3PNb5
SᗡN
SᗡN
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2011-07-19

on 7/26/2012, 5:12 pm
@tje223 wrote:Brother he already knows your gonna try to piss him off I wanted to voice his chracters. Hes only voicin them cause i dont gotta mic Sonic X sucks ass. By the way. Dude Isaac is an awesome dude, shy and a bit easy to provoke but he is a nice person and if y'all think trolling him is a good idea, keep thinking it. He aint batshit fuckin crazy as y'all are sayin. If he were, he'd be in am institution, autism and aspergers dont mean someones off their rocker. The brother aint obsessed with Amy, Amy is an underrated and a character like all the others fucked up by the fandom. Just cause Isaac made her fucking Mexican doesnt mean hes batshit crazy, The Mexicans are hard working people and deserve better. If y'all think trollin someone is gonna make them pissed think again. Have fun cleaning the shit from your stables. You guys best behave now

Man........ This nigga.

When being a fan gets creepy... - Page 3 Tumblr_n56t8i_Q2_Ct1qbwudjo1_500
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/26/2012, 5:25 pm
NDS wrote:

Man........ This nigga.

NDS did you bring him here by trying to troll Isaac?

When being a fan gets creepy... - Page 3 Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
tje223
tje223
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/26/2012, 6:58 pm
@SXR123 wrote:
NDS wrote:

Man........ This nigga.

NDS did you bring him here by trying to troll Isaac?

Not really. I came here on my own means and im sorry. Amy is a weird ass character and only can be used for sluttiness or generic stalking and that it is kinda obsessive.

But dont yall think its kinda odd that this guy is talking about Isaac over a public forum rather then through private messages cause isaacs been reading this. Just sayin. Confront him dont troll him it will spare whats left of sanity I hope DA gets fucked in the ass peace out!
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/26/2012, 7:47 pm
I don't care if he's reading it. he can hate my guts. My opinion is my opinion.

I didn't troll him, I didn't want to troll him what people do is their business. if he wants me to say it to his face I'll damn well say it to his face. I don't troll, it's not something I could see myself doing. I only talk to the guy when I log onto my spam yahoo account. most of the people there are inactive anyway.

I seriously don't know who you are and it's hard to read what you're saying.

being autistic doesn't give someone the right to whine about every troll that bothers them or the fact that every time I talk to the guy he gets all pissy and I completely refrain from pretty much saying ANYTHING that for some reason, could offend him. Hell me even saying what's up could set him off.

if he wants me to say it to his face I will, but he'll ignore what I said, not read my long post, call me a hater, a troll, and send his army of pissy friends to flame my account and try to ban me.

He threatened to do it already.

When being a fan gets creepy... - Page 3 I_m_th10

and I'M the bad guy here?

ADOPT A CHAO!!
tje223
tje223
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/26/2012, 7:58 pm
Im banned already.
BlitznBurst
BlitznBurst
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/26/2012, 8:00 pm
Yeah when you think that "You'll be flamed" is in any way threatening and people will back off because of it that's probably a sign you shouldn't be on the internet.

When being a fan gets creepy... - Page 3 UZ3PNb5
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/26/2012, 8:02 pm
@tje223 wrote:Im banned already.

no you're not. you're fine. just don't break any rules.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
tje223
tje223
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/27/2012, 10:45 am
@SXR123 wrote:
@tje223 wrote:Im banned already.

no you're not. you're fine. just don't break any rules.

i took things outta context again i was talking about deviantart I came
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/27/2012, 11:03 am
as long as it's not too out of context. just go around and have some fun here.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
tje223
tje223
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/27/2012, 12:17 pm
@SXR123 wrote:as long as it's not too out of context. just go around and have some fun here.

Okay man but on a bitter note

Seriously, Talk to Isaac and just end this. You might as well. Its seriously just a waste to keep this post up. But keep on rockin
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

on 7/27/2012, 12:24 pm
lol he can't end it. based off of what's been said and/or shown so far, it won't be over until sxr tells isaac that he's right, which won't happen because he's not.

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
When being a fan gets creepy... - Page 3 Awkwar10
When being a fan gets creepy... - Page 3 Pikach11
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/27/2012, 1:13 pm
I didn't mean for this to start anything, I just wanted to show the creepier side of the sonic fandom...

if he wants to end it then he'll come talk to me personally. whether it be through youtube or deviant art or even here. if you want I'll even change the topic around so I can find a bunch of different fans being creepy about other fandoms, mario fandom, kirby fandom, etc. I didn't mean for this to focus on him, just the fact that being obsessed over a character that doesn't exist is kind of... scary o_o

EDIT: when i was writing that big ass rant on the second page I was listening to this the whole time:

It felt so out of place XD

ADOPT A CHAO!!
tje223
tje223
Spritan
Spritan

on 7/27/2012, 5:02 pm
@SXR123 wrote:I didn't mean for this to start anything, I just wanted to show the creepier side of the sonic fandom...

if he wants to end it then he'll come talk to me personally. whether it be through youtube or deviant art or even here. if you want I'll even change the topic around so I can find a bunch of different fans being creepy about other fandoms, mario fandom, kirby fandom, etc. I didn't mean for this to focus on him, just the fact that being obsessed over a character that doesn't exist is kind of... scary o_o

EDIT: when i was writing that big ass rant on the second page I was listening to this the whole time: Yeehaw

It felt so out of place XD

man i swear that rat better show its bitch ass face. ahh i love pestilence -_- im sure it loves me too
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 7/27/2012, 5:04 pm
hell ^ it´s here the creepy fan O.o

When being a fan gets creepy... - Page 3 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500When being a fan gets creepy... - Page 3 CmHNDLR
SXR123
SXR123

on 7/27/2012, 10:23 pm
and so ends my "friendship" with isaac. He got pissy and blocked me, so. yeah. I guess I'll scower deviant art and look for more, crazy obsessed fans. then again, all I have to do is look at some comi-con pictures and find any dudes dressed as a female, or vice-versa.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

on 7/27/2012, 10:26 pm
Find a Kirby fan next! I want to laugh Razz

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
When being a fan gets creepy... - Page 3 Awkwar10
When being a fan gets creepy... - Page 3 Pikach11
Saul
Saul
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2676
Registration date : 2012-02-04

on 7/28/2012, 5:33 am
i´ve got a question: how can people be so creepy with a character? ok, i understand you can like a fiction character, but, that was an obsession...

When being a fan gets creepy... - Page 3 Tumblr_n3ks24gVXv1rydwbvo1_500When being a fan gets creepy... - Page 3 CmHNDLR
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2010-04-26

on 7/28/2012, 8:05 am
Saulgp wrote:i´ve got a question: how can people be so creepy with a character? ok, i understand you can like a fiction character, but, that was an obsession...
maybe a bad childhood. Some people look for closure. A Escape from reality per say. Least this is what i think

When being a fan gets creepy... - Page 3 Pic

A Goomba's Life - Episode 1 Scientails 100% Complete.
A Goomba's Life - Episode 2 Goomba Stomping day - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 3 Rocket - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 4 Unwanted Mouse - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 5 The Date - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 6 Babysitting Hell - 50% Complete
BlueShenron
BlueShenron
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2012-04-05

on 8/2/2012, 12:51 am
Some girl in my classroom is obsessed with ash from pokemon and she starts yelling at people when somebody tells her that he is fake
DemonicDragony93
DemonicDragony93
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2010-04-26

on 8/2/2012, 8:26 am
@BlueShenron wrote:Some girl in my classroom is obsessed with ash from pokemon and she starts yelling at people when somebody tells her that he is fake

Lmao. she would hate me then XD.

When being a fan gets creepy... - Page 3 Pic

A Goomba's Life - Episode 1 Scientails 100% Complete.
A Goomba's Life - Episode 2 Goomba Stomping day - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 3 Rocket - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 4 Unwanted Mouse - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 5 The Date - 100% Complete
A Goomba's Life - Episode 6 Babysitting Hell - 50% Complete
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum