N1nja
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2012-01-09

N1's Attempts at "Art" Empty N1's Attempts at "Art"

2/23/2012, 10:48 am
Hello all Very Happy

I have been drawing on and off for a few years now... and recent I got back into it. I don't have a particular style myself, nor do I favour "ONE" but I will say I draw more Cartoon/Anime/Mecha stuff rather than the realism that I draw once in a blue moon.

Without further ado:

2/23/2012:
Spoiler:
A model that I drew a while ago but decided to finish up with.N1's Attempts at "Art" Photo_10

Spoiler:
Finished product of prior model, the neck is a bit long and at the end I got lazy and didn't really finish it correctly RazzN1's Attempts at "Art" Photo_12

Spoiler:
Just some skull doodles, not sure wassup with the top left one @_@?N1's Attempts at "Art" Photo_13

Spoiler:
A character I think I may run with, idk his name or what he "does" but I do know I like him, His goggles are modeled after Tai's from Digimon RazzN1's Attempts at "Art" Photo_14

Spoiler:
ADVENTURE TIME!N1's Attempts at "Art" Photo_15
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6075
Registration date : 2009-09-07

N1's Attempts at "Art" Empty Re: N1's Attempts at "Art"

2/23/2012, 11:45 am
I believe everyone has a particular style. You just have to find it Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
N1nja
N1nja
Spritan
Spritan

2/23/2012, 5:51 pm
Lol thanks, *And so begins my journey*... Razz
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9153
Registration date : 2009-05-23

2/23/2012, 6:00 pm
Well you already have a style.
It's just not appearing right now. But your style will appear more once you know what are your influences and WHY they influence you.

While you're still 18 it's better to know the basics, once you get past 24-27 years things get harder to learn so it's better to learn the principles right now. If you learn them, you'll improve much faster than the rest of the guys who think that things like construction or hierarchy "take too much time" or "it's too hard to do".

I'd advise to start with construction first, once you know how the hell it works everything else becomes easier.
You seem to understand it better than most beginners, although you still need to practice a lot.

You also have to settle up on something you like the most. I am like you, I like way too many things. I like cartoons but I also enjoy some anime/manga when it's done right, and I like realism as well. However what I did truly love was cartoons. So I said to myself "I'm gonna draw cartoons."
ShoopDaWhoop
ShoopDaWhoop
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2011-09-03

2/24/2012, 10:32 am
like the first one. Fap'd to it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

N1's Attempts at "Art" Tumblr_mep4soITfz1r8kmk7o1_500
N1nja
N1nja
Spritan
Spritan

2/24/2012, 11:32 am
@ShoopDaWhoop wrote:like the first one. Fap'd to it.

xDDDD I'll take that as a compliment

Haha that made my morning! I guess... Razz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum