Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2010-07-20

I GIVE UP Empty I GIVE UP

2/22/2012, 10:21 pm
PLEASE READ

Well, as much as I HATE to say this...I've given up on this animation

It's been months since I've touched flash, so a few weeks ago, I decided to resume the flash I last worked on, but sadly...My computer does not have enough memory to continue working on this. I was experimenting with a user controlled movie, where as the name states the final outcome of the movie would be determined by the choices the user makes. And even if they made no choice, the movie would progress in a different way. So basically, you MAKE your own movie. But every time I try to progress through and work on it, Flash crashes -__- and this is about 10 % of what I wanted to put in this movie but alas, flash is a bitch lol so I've given in...ANYWAY, you're probably going to skip this wall of text so here's the link:

http://www.truploader.com/view/611092

So, until I get a new computer that's more powerful and can handle this. It's unfinished for now.

Anyway, CnC and tell me your thoughts on the interactive movie idea Very Happy I might just do this with another animation instead.
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

I GIVE UP Empty Re: I GIVE UP

2/22/2012, 10:38 pm
:I teach me ur ways master KR
I love the whole ways the sprites are designed <3 so fluid
epic animation

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
I GIVE UP 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
I GIVE UP 2lax69
I GIVE UP TZmdW
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

2/23/2012, 5:50 am
I almost thought you really did give up on everything lol
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

2/23/2012, 7:49 am
Loved it. Yeah, you should definitely get a more powerful computer.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
smeagol92055
smeagol92055
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-02-23

2/23/2012, 2:53 pm
The animation was really fluid on the part that was finished; you don't need a new computer, though; just get an external drive and use it to back up whatever you're not actively using on your computer so you can free up some RAM. I did it a few years back and it worked great.

I GIVE UP Banner1ef
I GIVE UP Banner1g
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

2/23/2012, 3:09 pm
That was incredibly fluent and dynamic. I just wish there was some audio.
Fix the camera however, the moment where you kept zooming in and out as they traded blows was a little annoying. It was too abrupt, it didn't give us time to really see it.

Watch your ass.
I GIVE UP Banned1a7c7e438gif
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

2/23/2012, 5:28 pm
@Luigiman364 wrote::I teach me ur ways master KR
I love the whole ways the sprites are designed <3 so fluid
epic animation
Lol, hardly worth being called master xD but thanks anyway. I don't know what to tell u lol, just take your time and keep changing it up
@Leo wrote:I almost thought you really did give up on everything lol
For a moment, I thought about it but, there's too many sprite sheets left unused lol
@NS01 wrote:Loved it. Yeah, you should definitely get a more powerful computer.
yeah, it got to the point where I couldn't even preview a scene lol
@smeagol92055 wrote:The animation was really fluid on the part that was finished; you don't need a new computer, though; just get an external drive and use it to back up whatever you're not actively using on your computer so you can free up some RAM. I did it a few years back and it worked great.
Yeah, I might try that, honestly though I think it's because the sprites and backgrounds and everything else was High res so my flash couldn't keep up with it.
@Eric wrote:That was incredibly fluent and dynamic. I just wish there was some audio.
Fix the camera however, the moment where you kept zooming in and out as they traded blows was a little annoying. It was too abrupt, it didn't give us time to really see it.
I knew you would say that lol but the sounds were a big part of why it crashed. And I tried to fix that part with the camera but, over time forgot about it lol. I became more focused on making it WORK then how it looked. Sad to say, I might have to just have to make a movie. I was more worried about making it a flash movie where u could interact with it but, due to size and lagg I THINK it will be better off in a video format. Funny thing is, this is like I said about 10 percent of the stuff I wanted to put in this. Anyway, thanks for the review. I'll keep that in mind
smeagol92055
smeagol92055
Spritan
Spritan

2/23/2012, 5:41 pm
I teach Flash; freeing up some RAM is always a good idea. Very Happy

I GIVE UP Banner1ef
I GIVE UP Banner1g
Crash
Crash
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2010-04-07

2/23/2012, 5:59 pm
dont go against a teacher dude

i really like this animation Very Happy its soo fluid and smooth too

I GIVE UP 50fe6f8bcc
W A V E D A S H B O Y Z

Respect your elders.
smeagol92055
smeagol92055
Spritan
Spritan

2/23/2012, 6:07 pm
crashbox111 wrote:dont go against a teacher dude

i really like this animation Very Happy its soo fluid and smooth too

Pffffffft if my students can figure out a better way of doing things I allow them to do it.
Being a teacher doesn't make me right by default lol
Shuhan
Shuhan
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2010-06-14

4/22/2012, 9:30 pm
How....the.....f***....did I miss this? This is effing beautiful and I don't say that often. The smoothness of the sprites, and the fluidity of the animation itself is sublime. I do agree with Eric regarding the camera, but other than that, this animation is gorgeous.

It's a tragedy that your Flash won't let you finish this....truly tragic indeed.
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

4/22/2012, 11:00 pm
@Shuhan wrote:How....the.....f***....did I miss this? This is effing beautiful and I don't say that often. The smoothness of the sprites, and the fluidity of the animation itself is sublime. I do agree with Eric regarding the camera, but other than that, this animation is gorgeous.

It's a tragedy that your Flash won't let you finish this....truly tragic indeed.
Lol tragic indeed, I actually forgot about this Razz I've come up with a few solutions, but their gonna be sooooo time consuming :/
XCFIRSTCLASS
XCFIRSTCLASS
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2011-06-02

4/22/2012, 11:24 pm
This is so amazing. I hope you may get around to finishing this. Its really good.
HolyBelief
HolyBelief
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-04-15

4/23/2012, 9:59 am
When you have those message, Make a new Part of it.
AaronKun
AaronKun
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2011-12-22

4/24/2012, 6:43 pm
That was awesome. Too bad you quit. I really like how you incorporated some interaction with the "choose your fate" thing. That was unexpected and awesome. Mind if I use it in my animations? I'd like to get permission.

@AaronKun wrote:I don't like The Spritas. It's not the people on Skype, it's usually everyone else. Why? I loved The Spritas, but I despise what it has become. A place for hatred, fighting, arguing and trolling. Let me out and ban me. If you can, quote this as my signature so all my past posts will reflect this. Thanks.
xKAreloadedx
xKAreloadedx
Spritan
Spritan

4/24/2012, 10:51 pm
Shoot go ahead dude, I'm more than positive that i'm not the first one to come up with it. Plus someone else probably already stole the idea LOL go wild bro
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum