Go down
Leo
Leo
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Hi Spritas! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi Spritas!

on 2/7/2012, 3:03 pm
exorz15 wrote:Okay, Leo, let me explain. Its fine to criticize work, and i know its for the better good, and for everyone`s good as well. But you should try to cut some slack when someone`s being a beginner, instead blaming people for decompiling, stealing, and insulting the living crap of eachother

I never actually blame people for stealing and such, plus I don't even insult people like Eric or even Lange.

Actually I'm not that harsh, you haven't seen nothing when it comes to harsh critiques if you think I'm harsh.
Anonymous

on 2/7/2012, 3:40 pm
Yea, what he said. Ping is the lightest star of us all... Well not currently but usually. Actually he was down with love sickness or something but he seems to be fine now. So yea, pretty much hes the brightest guy around. And uh.... The others too. Enjoy your stay ^^
N1nja
N1nja
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2012-01-09

on 2/7/2012, 4:34 pm
Welcome, we can be noobs together in this great community of fellow crazies :)
Necross
Necross
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-02-06

on 2/7/2012, 8:51 pm
Spoiler:
@LeafKirby: Really? So Exorz's the black sheep in The Spritas family? I'm cool I guess I shouldn't have problems then. Actually various spriters, I saw them in YT or in NG's: Short-Factor, ifureadthisdie, leocartoon1, shadowwalker15x, Alvin Earthworm, DestructionSeries.. And the list goes on and on.

@Luigiman364: Thanks for the welcome, and I can notice that : D cool pic by the way

@ANIME SPRITER7.4: Thanks, and then it fullfilled it's purpose : )

@Granadico: Thanks for the info, I suppose if it is like that, you people must be very talented. And just ONCE in 3 years? Is it posted around here? And hahaha better someday than never : P

@Leo: Very busy people I suppose. After school I have lots of time, but lots of homework too. Maybe that's one of the reasons included.

@Exorz: That actually happened to you?

I suppose like you said is very important, to get the criticism and turn it to some applied work, and not cry about it. I hope you be the harshest posible on me.

@ShoopDaWhoop: I sure love it.. But I prefer to not fall in temptation

@Blackleafe: He usually ask those questions? xP

@Exorz15: Sure man, thanks for the tip. Like I said before, i'm ready to confront the facts.

@yoshifanatic2595: Thanks man, I'll follow the tips and cool signature by the way.

@Leo: I do not find anything wrong in being harsh, just realistic criticism..

@Exorz15: Really? I hope he comes and say hello. Thanks again..

@N1nja: Sure man, anytime! Thanks : D

♠♠♦..Necross..♦♣♣

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"There's more to the truth than just the facts"

Hi Spritas! - Page 2 Necros10

Hi Spritas! - Page 2 12979910
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 2/7/2012, 8:57 pm
That was just spam dude
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

on 2/7/2012, 9:00 pm
@NDS~ wrote:Loosen up bro, you're at the spritas, no need to be so tense, we don't bite.
This is a lie
Welcome to hell

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Necross
Necross
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/7/2012, 9:05 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:That was just spam dude
Now.. What was spam?..

@Jellal wrote:
@NDS~ wrote:Loosen up bro, you're at the spritas, no need to be so tense, we don't bite.
This is a lie
Welcome to hell
Thanks!.. I.. guess?.. : D

Leo
Leo

on 2/7/2012, 9:06 pm
Okay I'm correcting NDS's post

Except for Joey since he's homo
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/7/2012, 9:10 pm
@Necross wrote:
Spoiler:
@LeafKirby: Really? So Exorz's the black sheep in The Spritas family? I'm cool I guess I shouldn't have problems then. Actually various spriters, I saw them in YT or in NG's: Short-Factor, ifureadthisdie, leocartoon1, shadowwalker15x, Alvin Earthworm, DestructionSeries.. And the list goes on and on.

@Luigiman364: Thanks for the welcome, and I can notice that : D cool pic by the way

@ANIME SPRITER7.4: Thanks, and then it fullfilled it's purpose : )

@Granadico: Thanks for the info, I suppose if it is like that, you people must be very talented. And just ONCE in 3 years? Is it posted around here? And hahaha better someday than never : P

@Leo: Very busy people I suppose. After school I have lots of time, but lots of homework too. Maybe that's one of the reasons included.

@Exorz: That actually happened to you?

I suppose like you said is very important, to get the criticism and turn it to some applied work, and not cry about it. I hope you be the harshest posible on me.

@ShoopDaWhoop: I sure love it.. But I prefer to not fall in temptation

@Blackleafe: He usually ask those questions? xP

@Exorz15: Sure man, thanks for the tip. Like I said before, i'm ready to confront the facts.

@yoshifanatic2595: Thanks man, I'll follow the tips and cool signature by the way.

@Leo: I do not find anything wrong in being harsh, just realistic criticism..

@Exorz15: Really? I hope he comes and say hello. Thanks again..

@N1nja: Sure man, anytime! Thanks : D

♠♠♦..Necross..♦♣♣

I meant to say that you could just done a multi qoute because I thought you spammed for a minute with your one word post with out realizing with the spoiler was.
Necross
Necross
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/7/2012, 9:14 pm
@Leo wrote:Okay I'm correcting NDS's post

Lmfao I'm starting to like this place.

Toxic Reaper wrote:I meant to say that you could just done a multi qoute because I thought you spammed for a minute with your one word post with out realizing with the spoiler was.
I was thinking that multipost actually makes a mess in the page that is posted in, I prefer to do it that way. And also put in in a spoiler. Is okay, thanks for the good intention to keep things in order

♠♠♦..Necross..♦♣♣

Last edited by Necross on 2/9/2012, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Leo
Leo

on 2/7/2012, 9:32 pm
No seriously Joey is homo
N1nja
N1nja
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2012-01-09

on 2/8/2012, 1:20 am
Dude you just got so much win for the Air Gear tiles on your youtube page >.
Anonymous

on 2/8/2012, 8:20 am
@N1nja wrote:Welcome, we can be noobs together in this great community of fellow crazies :)
I lold at this. For real. Congrats.
You blind?! He wrote a HUGE text in a spoiler.
@Jellal wrote:
This is a lie
Welcome to hell
Exactly. What he said.
@Necross wrote:
Now.. What was spam?..

@Jellal wrote:
This is a lie
Welcome to hell
Thanks!.. I.. guess?.. : D
Rofl.
@Leo wrote:Okay I'm correcting NDS's post

You forgot Eric.
@Leo wrote:No seriously Joey is homo
You forgot Eric again.
Leaf
Leaf
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2011-02-27
https://www.facebook.com/TJTrollberry

on 2/8/2012, 5:38 pm
Exorz you need to calm down. That happened a long time ago and you're still bitching about it. One of the first things we say to everyone that makes a thread is that we kill you with critique and everyone says ok. Honestly, you're getting annoying with your grudge holding. Get over it.

OP, what's your favorite type of sprite? Like Genesis , JUS, (sonic) advanced style?

Sword Gradients with Leaf c:
Hi Spritas! - Page 2 Awkwar10
Hi Spritas! - Page 2 Pikach11
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/8/2012, 5:41 pm
Necross is that avatar pic a picture of you?
Anonymous

on 2/9/2012, 7:38 am
^ This. And no LK, im just joking around i dont mind. at least not now.
Necross
Necross
Spritan
Spritan

on 2/9/2012, 9:43 pm
@Leo wrote:No seriously Joey is homo
Really!? Oh my god..

@N1nja wrote:Dude you just got so much win for the Air Gear tiles on your youtube page >.
Thanks a lot, i'm glad you like that awesome anime

LeafKirby wrote:Exorz you need to calm down. That happened a long time ago and you're still bitching about it. One of the first things we say to everyone that makes a thread is that we kill you with critique and everyone says ok. Honestly, you're getting annoying with your grudge holding. Get over it.

OP, what's your favorite type of sprite? Like Genesis , JUS, (sonic) advanced style?
I like Sonic and JUS a lot. Also LSW, those are pretty awesome too.

Toxic Reaper wrote:Necross is that avatar pic a picture of you?
It made me laugh Very Happy.. I just hope that ^ this is a joke -_-' xD

exorz15 wrote:^ This. And no LK, im just joking around i dont mind. at least not now.
Well to talk the truth, I do look like that, i'm a very handsome terrific gothic dark clown. And now now, chill out a bit.

♠️♠️♦️..Necross..♦️♣️♣️

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum