Go down
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01

OMG AMAZING!!!! GUYS LOOK AT THIS!!! Empty OMG AMAZING!!!! GUYS LOOK AT THIS!!!

1/26/2012, 11:33 am
This is just unbelievable good. I love it. I just hate that's it dubbed to english and not Japanese:

THIS IS FANMADE

Last edited by Blackleafe on 1/26/2012, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG AMAZING!!!! GUYS LOOK AT THIS!!! Nimeta12
SXR123
SXR123
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

OMG AMAZING!!!! GUYS LOOK AT THIS!!! Empty Re: OMG AMAZING!!!! GUYS LOOK AT THIS!!!

1/26/2012, 12:09 pm
has anyone noticed that their voice acting ability has gotten shittier and shittier?

I don't know, I remember watching it on cartoon network and I could feel the emotion.. they just... sound lifeless to me... and very forced

the animation looks like shit,
and sasuke is a little bitch. a whiny little bitch.

EDIT: I just realized something, this was fanmade right?

disregard everything I said.

cept for the part of sasuke a little bitch.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG AMAZING!!!! GUYS LOOK AT THIS!!! Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan

OMG AMAZING!!!! GUYS LOOK AT THIS!!! Empty Re: OMG AMAZING!!!! GUYS LOOK AT THIS!!!

1/26/2012, 12:32 pm
Yea it is fanmade and that's why i said it was well made.

But hey that text you over lined... it fits perfectly in current bleach. The show has begun to resemble a lot like a retarded school thing. They changed appearance of every character. Now they look like skeletons. Legs and arms are VERY THINS AND LONG. And you start to wonder is that Inou or just some orange haired bitch? Rly just watch the newest episode just to see how awful the show is.

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

1/26/2012, 1:04 pm
They changed appearance of every character. Now they look like skeletons. Legs and arms are VERY THINS AND LONG. And you start to wonder is that Inou or just some orange haired bitch? Rly just watch the newest episode just to see how awful the show is.

Really? Damn. The old Bleach episodes were awesome.

Anyway, this was really good for a fan made video made with Flash.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan

1/26/2012, 1:09 pm
^ hell yea compare for example episode 70 to 1 of the newest. It makes me sick how ugly the character have become.
Here i took some examples:

EX1 WTF ARE THOSE FLOWER STICKS? I thought sado was more like bodybuilder.
OMG AMAZING!!!! GUYS LOOK AT THIS!!! Ex110

EX2 is that Inoue? That hair cut looks rly weird to me. UGLYYYYY compared to old. Compare to EX3
OMG AMAZING!!!! GUYS LOOK AT THIS!!! Ex210

Ex3 here is the old Inou.
OMG AMAZING!!!! GUYS LOOK AT THIS!!! Ex310

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 9201
Registration date : 2009-05-23

1/26/2012, 4:24 pm
It still puzzles me as to why one would go through the trouble of making a big fan animation for a anime that's not even that good.

Seriously.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

1/26/2012, 4:24 pm
LATE AS ALL HELL
@NS01 wrote:
They changed appearance of every character. Now they look like skeletons. Legs and arms are VERY THINS AND LONG. And you start to wonder is that Inou or just some orange haired bitch? Rly just watch the newest episode just to see how awful the show is.

Really? Damn. The old Bleach episodes were awesome.

Anyway, this was really good for a fan made video made with Flash.
It wasn't specifically made with flash.
This was a collab between two animators, one animated in flash, and the other animated with photoshop.
@Leo wrote:It still puzzles me as to why one would go through the trouble of making a big fan animation for a anime that's not even that good.

Seriously.
Because what you think is bad isn't what everyone thinks is bad.
You might as well ask why doesn't the whole world share my opinion.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

1/26/2012, 4:27 pm
Actually, most of the animation was made in Flash, then they colored and added effects on Photoshop.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/26/2012, 4:40 pm
Smyton4tw colors in photoshop and animates in flash, klFireTears animates via photoshop.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Luigiman364
Luigiman364
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 3097
Registration date : 2010-12-13

1/26/2012, 5:48 pm
OMG AMAZING!!!! GUYS LOOK AT THIS!!! Ex310
OMG AMAZING!!!! GUYS LOOK AT THIS!!! 1279082592656

Skype Lawls:
Spoiler:
OMG AMAZING!!!! GUYS LOOK AT THIS!!! 8wjfia

Avatar by LeeTheHedgeHog and userbar done by SynsterB
OMG AMAZING!!!! GUYS LOOK AT THIS!!! 2lax69
OMG AMAZING!!!! GUYS LOOK AT THIS!!! TZmdW
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

1/26/2012, 5:55 pm
She's pretty nasty big, don't see how that hot, especially if that were IRL, she'd need a back brace for those things.

OMG AMAZING!!!! GUYS LOOK AT THIS!!! Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

1/26/2012, 6:00 pm
And I still wonder why would anyone emulate something that can be easily made by those studios doing anime.

Because seriously, just make your own project or something guys, it's much more rewarding.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

1/26/2012, 6:20 pm
People lack originality, and if they do come up with something they're afraid it'll be rejected.

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

1/26/2012, 6:22 pm
@Leo wrote:And I still wonder why would anyone emulate something that can be easily made by those studios doing anime.

Because seriously, just make your own project or something guys, it's much more rewarding.

Says you. You did the Sonic vs Recolours the same as Spritepivoter, lol so hypocrite much?

@Granadico wrote:People lack originality, and if they do come up with something they're afraid it'll be rejected.

The fight didn't even happen in Naruto... why do you think it's unoriginal if he made it up?
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

1/26/2012, 6:48 pm
oh i was replying to Leo's statement about making your own project

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

1/26/2012, 6:54 pm
Oh sorry then Granadico, my apologies
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

1/26/2012, 7:22 pm
@Kane wrote:
@Leo wrote:And I still wonder why would anyone emulate something that can be easily made by those studios doing anime.

Says you. You did the Sonic vs Recolours the same as Spritepivoter, lol so hypocrite much?

Still, it was only one time and for fun. Plus, spritepivoter didn't even finish the god damn thing, so I was doing him a favour by continuing his ideas (good stuff, but I think that would be better for a collab. wait....). Different than this, which is based on something already established (naruto).
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan

1/27/2012, 7:17 am
Lol guys. Leo you wondered why ppl make fan animation about animation which wasn't good. Answer is that they want to repair that broken show by making scenes which should have been there.

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/27/2012, 5:24 pm
@Leo wrote:
You're right.
While we're at it, we should stop using other peoples' sprites for animation. Making our own sprites is much more rewarding.
Hell, we should stop using other peoples' effects, sounds, backgrounds also while we're at it.
Why stop there? Let's stop using flash, we can make our own program, and we can make it better to!
We can make it with python and ruby and C++
You know what? Forget the the ruby and the C++
Ah screw the whole thing

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

1/27/2012, 5:34 pm
Yeah let's use paper, no let's make our own paper
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

1/27/2012, 5:37 pm
Word to that brother and the Fan Animation is pretty cool too. I don't see why leo has to hold is panties and whine about it.
Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

1/27/2012, 5:40 pm
I don't mind fan animation but the work of these guys is mostly fan work.

I wanted to see them animate their own stuff instead of relying on some franchise to animate :/
But I didn't hear from them in a while.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/27/2012, 5:46 pm
@Leo wrote:Yeah let's use paper, no let's make our own paper
NO
LET'S MAKE OUR OWN ANIMATING PROGRAM
AND LET'S CALL IT HELIX
THEN LET'S TELL EVERYONE ABOUT HOW AWESOME IT'LL BE AND HOW IT WILL BE SUPERIOR TO EVERY ANIMATING PROGRAM AND THEN ABANDON IT FOREVER

Leo
Leo
Administrator
Administrator

1/27/2012, 7:01 pm
BUT NOT ABANDON IT COMPLETELY

INSTEAD MAKE LITTLE PROGRESS
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

1/27/2012, 7:02 pm
@Jellal wrote:
@Leo wrote:Yeah let's use paper, no let's make our own paper
NO
LET'S MAKE OUR OWN ANIMATING PROGRAM
AND LET'S CALL IT HELIX
THEN LET'S TELL EVERYONE ABOUT HOW AWESOME IT'LL BE AND HOW IT WILL BE SUPERIOR TO EVERY ANIMATING PROGRAM AND THEN ABANDON IT FOREVER
Hey I have that program downloaded D:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum