Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Super Saiyan Bardock Empty Super Saiyan Bardock

1/24/2012, 9:26 am

Last edited by Eric on 1/25/2012, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch your ass.
Super Saiyan Bardock Banned1a7c7e438gif
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Super Saiyan Bardock Empty Re: Super Saiyan Bardock

1/24/2012, 9:38 am
Planet Plant.

That sure is creative.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Eric
Eric
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 4284
Registration date : 2008-10-20

1/24/2012, 10:25 am
@Jellal wrote:Planet Plant.

That sure is creative.
As apposed to the originality of the whole show, yea. DBZ was the first of it's kind, remember that.

Watch your ass.
Super Saiyan Bardock Banned1a7c7e438gif
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01

1/24/2012, 11:24 am
COOOL but what is this mess about 2011-2012 upgrading dragonball z? PPL are going to remaster dbz?

Super Saiyan Bardock Nimeta12
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

1/24/2012, 1:25 pm
I believe its called Dragon Ball Hoshi. I think it's just a Japanese card game that's been released.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan

1/24/2012, 1:35 pm
WHAAAA???? They are wasting budget moneys on some useless card game? What a disappointment.

HEY HEY wait a sec!!! WHERE'S MY KAMEHAMEA EFFECT?

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

1/24/2012, 1:53 pm
You keep begging like that and you won't get it.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan

1/24/2012, 2:11 pm
D : :pale: ... s...r...y...

Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

1/24/2012, 2:33 pm

Super Saiyan*

Yeah this is pretty baws
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

1/24/2012, 2:54 pm
Lol. I found this before you all!!!!

But its confusing. Bardock was the legendary super saiyan that destroyed the saiyan homeworld, forcing them to take over planet plant, and meeting frieza, which led to frieza planning on destruction and bardock f=trying to stop him, then getting killed, then going back to the past to do it all over again?????

Super Saiyan Bardock Untitl11
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

1/24/2012, 3:12 pm
@D3Anims wrote:Lol. I found this before you all!!!!

But its confusing. Bardock was the legendary super saiyan that destroyed the saiyan homeworld, forcing them to take over planet plant, and meeting frieza, which led to frieza planning on destruction and bardock f=trying to stop him, then getting killed, then going back to the past to do it all over again?????

How is it confusing?

Bardock's hit by Frieza's attack, Bardock goes back in time, defeats Chilled, becomes a Super Saiyan and then dies peacefully
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

1/24/2012, 6:21 pm

That sure is creative.

Aren't all of the Saiyan's names vegetables or something? So yeah its pretty creative, they just translated it to English for some dumb reason.

Super Saiyan Bardock Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

1/24/2012, 6:24 pm
@Granadico wrote:

That sure is creative.

Aren't all of the Saiyan's names vegetables or something? So yeah its pretty creative, they just translated it to English for some dumb reason.

Ahh, Jellal's worst enemy; logic
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/24/2012, 6:36 pm
Isn't that like...the thing I use here that you all complain about?

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

1/24/2012, 7:04 pm
@Jellal wrote:Isn't that like...the thing I use here that you all complain about?

No that's your immense gheyness
but can someoen tell me what this vid's about because i can't watch it D:

Super Saiyan Bardock Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/24/2012, 7:11 pm
Bardock gets hit so hard by Freiza's gay ball that he goes back in time where some gay kid is obsessed with Bardock and then the planet he is on gets attacked by lord gay (freiza's ancestor) and then lord gay almost kills the gay kid obsessed with Bardock, who Bardock has came to form a CP relationship with. Bardock complains about how he's a useless faggot after getting his ass kicked by lord gay,and then he uses plot device no jutsu to turn super saiyan and then almost kills lord gay who escaped to his gay spaceship and tells the crew on the gay spaceship to tell his family to beware the super gayains, thus starting the super gaiyan legend.

Bardock then disappears into the sunset

Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan

1/24/2012, 7:26 pm
@Jellal wrote:Bardock gets hit so hard by Freiza's gay ball that he goes back in time where some gay kid is obsessed with Bardock and then the planet he is on gets attacked by lord gay (freiza's ancestor) and then lord gay almost kills the gay kid obsessed with Bardock, who Bardock has came to form a CP relationship with. Bardock complains about how he's a useless faggot after getting his ass kicked by lord gay,and then he uses plot device no jutsu to turn super saiyan and then almost kills lord gay who escaped to his gay spaceship and tells the crew on the gay spaceship to tell his family to beware the super gayains, thus starting the super gaiyan legend.

Stop being angry because Fairy Tail sucks dick and you know it but you compliment it because it's the only anime you can understand, then you get angry at other animes because you can't express how awesome they are.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/24/2012, 7:28 pm
What's with all the people here getting lobotomies?

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

1/24/2012, 8:19 pm
So bardock was the legendary super saying the whole time O:
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

1/24/2012, 8:26 pm
@Jellal wrote:Bardock gets hit so hard by Freiza's gay ball that he goes back in time where some gay kid is obsessed with Bardock and then the planet he is on gets attacked by lord gay (freiza's ancestor) and then lord gay almost kills the gay kid obsessed with Bardock, who Bardock has came to form a CP relationship with. Bardock complains about how he's a useless faggot after getting his ass kicked by lord gay,and then he uses plot device no jutsu to turn super saiyan and then almost kills lord gay who escaped to his gay spaceship and tells the crew on the gay spaceship to tell his family to beware the super gayains, thus starting the super gaiyan legend.

It was better in the manga...

Super Saiyan Bardock Untitl11
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum