12 posters
Go down
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Bring it fanboyz! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bring it fanboyz!

1/23/2012, 8:56 pm
@Jellal wrote:Is there really any point to this?
They're all fictitious characters and it really doesn't matter at all.

This seems like nothing more than a thread to spout your fanboyism and be controversial pricks.

'Sides, Jellal would destroy them all anyways.
Bring it fanboyz! - Page 2 120px-EternalGlee

No non of them use fire element so Natsu would be much weaker in that sense, even that Natsu's power is limited due to Fairy Tail's inhabitbility to fight with there fists, and rather most of them just use Magic which weakens there power even more so that they rely on something even more fictional then Lucy's huge tits and asss. Man though I tihnk the animes not bad, I'm going to watch up to episode 99 soon.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

1/23/2012, 11:11 pm
Wat.
And i'm just typing this because it'll be spam if i don't type anymore, but that one word was all the response i needed

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Bring it fanboyz! - Page 2 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01

1/24/2012, 12:13 am
Hey i could make goku vs naruto. It would be 10sec long coz goku does 1 kamehameha and it's over. =.= Ye i know he's in different tier. And why ppl make there topics? Coz we have nothing better to do.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Bring it fanboyz! - Page 2 Nimeta12
AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2010-12-19

1/24/2012, 2:41 pm
You're right Gran. It did make it seem like a war lol, but the name was inspired off of the link. The video you get taken too gave me the name really. But yea this is ment to be more like a debate. And sorry Jellal, but I can't see fairy tail beating any of the 3. I'm putting favoritism aside here. I like Luffy the best, yet I know Ichigo would whoop his ass.

Bring it fanboyz! - Page 2 Ichigo_bankai__475__by_miichaneko-d4hrjpz

KAIZOUKUUNEE OREWAAAA NAROOOOO lol!

Current Animations Progress:

Gohan Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs Naruto Vs Tsuna
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

1/24/2012, 6:48 pm
@Kane wrote:
@Jellal wrote:Is there really any point to this?
They're all fictitious characters and it really doesn't matter at all.

This seems like nothing more than a thread to spout your fanboyism and be controversial pricks.

'Sides, Jellal would destroy them all anyways.
Bring it fanboyz! - Page 2 120px-EternalGlee

No non of them use fire element so Natsu would be much weaker in that sense, even that Natsu's power is limited due to Fairy Tail's inhabitbility to fight with there fists, and rather most of them just use Magic which weakens there power even more so that they rely on something even more fictional then Lucy's huge tits and asss. Man though I tihnk the animes not bad, I'm going to watch up to episode 99 soon.
You do realize I said JELLAL and not NATSU right?
Also, your point's moot.
Reishi, Chakra, and devil fruit are fictional things too, although chakra was based on a religious belief, but since I'm an atheist you know where that point's going.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum