12 posters
Go down
AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2010-12-19

Bring it fanboyz! Empty Bring it fanboyz!

1/23/2012, 1:15 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPB0bxUqbu4
Naruto Vs Luffy Vs Ichigo! Who do you think would win? Do you agree with Forneverworld? Disagree? Let me know.
Personally I think he's got the order completely backwards. I say Ichigo > Luffy > Naruto. In a battle to the death Ichigo takes it! In a battle just as friends, Luffy takes it no doubt. I can explain my reasoning as soon as someone argues against it. (I can't really prove much because we'll never really know the truth. Unless Jump did it for moniez.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Bring it fanboyz! Ichigo_bankai__475__by_miichaneko-d4hrjpz

KAIZOUKUUNEE OREWAAAA NAROOOOO lol!

Current Animations Progress:

Gohan Vs Ichigo Vs Luffy Vs Naruto Vs Tsuna
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Bring it fanboyz! Empty Re: Bring it fanboyz!

1/23/2012, 1:22 am
They all suck and they're all faggots.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan

1/23/2012, 1:24 am
@Jellal wrote:They all suck and they're all faggots.
LOL way to destroy the topic. I think many will agree with you my friend. But really you think Luffy and Ichigo suck? I can understand Naruto, but Luffy and Ichigo I just don't get.

ShoopDaWhoop
ShoopDaWhoop
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2011-09-03

1/23/2012, 11:18 am
I I've watched this. Forneverworld says if Naruto hits luffy with some ransenshurikens then luffy would lose. but using haki luffy would be able to dodge. luffy would kick his ass so bad, although, it would be a good fight. Ichigo suks. He doesn't stand a chance.

Bring it fanboyz! Tumblr_mep4soITfz1r8kmk7o1_500
PsychoDino
PsychoDino
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1913
Registration date : 2010-12-03
http://psychodino3.deviantart.com/https://twitter.com/PsychoDino

1/23/2012, 11:22 am
Everyone knows luffy is the best. Naruto is.........................Gay. JK
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01

1/23/2012, 11:50 am
Lol wrong words. Sasuke is gay.

Bring it fanboyz! Nimeta12
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6082
Registration date : 2009-09-07

1/23/2012, 11:52 am
Ichigo flicks his wrist at both of them. Seriously.

KN6 Naruto takes Luffy.

RM Naruto, RasenKyuugan, GG for anyone who gets caught in it.

This should be locked.

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
ShoopDaWhoop
ShoopDaWhoop
Spritan
Spritan

1/23/2012, 12:05 pm
^
Wha- watch OP b4 u say that. ITS FANBOY FIGHTIN TIME. yh, this should get locked.

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

1/23/2012, 12:08 pm
Yeah yeah haki armor blah haxx

"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata 1959-2015
ShoopDaWhoop
ShoopDaWhoop
Spritan
Spritan

1/23/2012, 12:43 pm
LOL. Haxx indeed.

NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

1/23/2012, 12:51 pm
Fighters like these cannot be compared anyway, they're all in there own fictional universe. If one was going to say who's stronger, it'd come down to comparing millions of manga scans, which is quite frankly time consuming/almost impossible hence why this should be locked. Favouritism/opinion will also play a part in this.

BDB
BDB
Number of posts : 3517
Registration date : 2008-11-04

1/23/2012, 1:22 pm
I dun like anime, so I agree with Jelly

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Blackleafe
Blackleafe
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1322
Registration date : 2011-06-01

1/23/2012, 1:30 pm
@NS01 wrote:Fighters like these cannot be compared anyway, they're all in there own fictional universe. If one was going to say who's stronger, it'd come down to comparing millions of manga scans, which is quite frankly time consuming/almost impossible hence why this should be locked. Favouritism/opinion will also play a part in this.

Actually the comparing is very easy to do. Let's say Goku, ichigo and naruto.

Goku: instant transmission=speed of light and power to destroy universe.

Ichigo: so fast that you see him multiplying, not as fast as goku thou and can destroy city with swords swing.

Naruto: Fast but not as fast as goku or ichigo and can destroy twice as much as ichigo (example giant mountain) with 1 tailed beast bomb.

So winner is Goku second is Naruto and last is ichigo. But then again... calculate all details in like kage bunshin not jutsu, sharingan, susano, and other stuff but in raw power ichigo is weakest and goku strongest, goku wins speed either and naruto loses it.

Bring it fanboyz! Nimeta12
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

1/23/2012, 2:17 pm
@Jellal wrote:They all suck and they're all faggots.
#realtalk
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

1/23/2012, 2:52 pm
Actually the comparing is very easy to do. Let's say Goku, ichigo and naruto.

Goku is in a different tier. It's easy to compare them to him.

SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11632
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

1/23/2012, 3:44 pm
goku fucks everything up. so best leave him out of the comparison due to the fact that there's little to no chance of killing him. The only thing that actually killed goku was that heart virus.

He let himself be killed by raditz, he stopped cell from killing everyone, in short all of goku's deaths were just sacrifices.

anyway, this is about OTHER anime characters.

Bring it fanboyz! Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

1/23/2012, 3:49 pm
heart virus

When was this?

Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

1/23/2012, 3:56 pm
@NS01 wrote:
heart virus

When was this?

Goku future.

Anyway tbh I don't really like Ichigo, I'm not hating on him directly but Kubo has been going very weird recently. If your talking about the first arc, then he was great but recently all people says he does is 'fight for his friends' but he doesn't, all he does is fight all the enemies which is really annoying especially when he doesn't fight with Shikai which I prefer.
NS01
NS01
Spritan
Spritan

1/23/2012, 3:58 pm
They should of stopped the Anime just after when Aizen got owned. I don't understand a thing what's going on afterwards. Reading the manga seems like effort anyway xD

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

1/23/2012, 5:03 pm
Is there really any point to this?
They're all fictitious characters and it really doesn't matter at all.

This seems like nothing more than a thread to spout your fanboyism and be controversial pricks.

'Sides, Jellal would destroy them all anyways.
Bring it fanboyz! 120px-EternalGlee

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

1/23/2012, 5:05 pm
Why do people make these topics? All it does is stir up arguments and ignorance. Who gives a damn who could beat who? They're not even in teh same universe. And the fact that you mentioned fanboys makes me think that you wanted a giant argument to start for nothing.

Bring it fanboyz! Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
AssyrianMike08
AssyrianMike08
Spritan
Spritan

1/23/2012, 5:25 pm
I just wanted to hear some opinions. If it really pisses you guys off that much than this can be locked.

ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10

1/23/2012, 8:39 pm
Hell yea i gotta get in this, now we all kno Naruto is improving in his strength and soon enough he is gonna whoop ichigos ass, luffy has gotten stronger since first english move gum gum blast, he went to his gears and ichigo i just hate bleach.

@Granadico wrote:Why do people make these topics? All it does is stir up arguments and ignorance. Who gives a damn who could beat who? They're not even in teh same universe. And the fact that you mentioned fanboys makes me think that you wanted a giant argument to start for nothing.

i think this is necessary we all want a good argument and debate, even if there different universes there the same Jump stars
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

1/23/2012, 8:43 pm
I dont mind you doing it, i just didn't want it to turn into an argument, which teh topic title made it sound like it was encouraging. Debate = good, argument = bad

Bring it fanboyz! Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10

1/23/2012, 8:45 pm
yea u gotta point just hopefully it does int get out of hands and talk about this in the conversation thread, like the Religion debate it went all over the place

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
Bring it fanboyz! SinisterSmile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum