Go down
SXR123
SXR123
Number of posts : 11630
Registration date : 2010-03-07
https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicXrules123

The greatest speech I have ever heard. Empty The greatest speech I have ever heard.

on 1/20/2012, 12:35 pm
This is the most touching speech I have ever heard. It's really inspiring.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The greatest speech I have ever heard. Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
(figuratively speaking of course)
ANIME SPRITER7.4
ANIME SPRITER7.4
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2011-12-10

The greatest speech I have ever heard. Empty Re: The greatest speech I have ever heard.

on 1/20/2012, 2:28 pm
Charlie Chaplin the great dictator i did this speech 3 weeks ago, memorized it all and got a great grade of this

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Fc: 4184-3289-5900
The greatest speech I have ever heard. SinisterSmile
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

The greatest speech I have ever heard. Empty Re: The greatest speech I have ever heard.

on 1/20/2012, 4:29 pm
Four minutes too long for my humanity.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 1/21/2012, 12:02 pm
I think the video was pretty powerful with the words.

The greatest speech I have ever heard. Purple11

[The Return]
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

on 1/21/2012, 12:27 pm
Damn I wanted to come here and be all like "GAY!" But then I watched and more Importantly Listened to this and.............. god dammit this was fucking Outstanding I loved it.and truly I thank you for posting it.....

....I can't lie I got alil misty,O.o............damn.

The greatest speech I have ever heard. Untitl15
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

on 1/21/2012, 4:49 pm
"We all failed in life as a human race" but we can change that.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/21/2012, 5:15 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:"We all failed in life as a human race" but we can change that.
whats this "WE" shit? speak for yourself.

Patt
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13141
Registration date : 2009-03-28

on 1/21/2012, 5:22 pm
^ SHUT DOWN.

The greatest speech I have ever heard. Purple11

[The Return]
D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 1/21/2012, 5:44 pm
Im so touched im touching myself Sad

The greatest speech I have ever heard. Untitl11
SXR123
SXR123

on 1/21/2012, 6:49 pm
@D3Anims wrote:Im so touched im touching myself Sad

that's kinda creepy o_o

The greatest speech I have ever heard. Accelerator_signature_by_kyuubi03-d3aqkga

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Luciole2831
Luciole2831
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2011-08-06

on 1/21/2012, 6:49 pm
The reason i clicked the video.

Spoiler:
The greatest speech I have ever heard. Boobsw

Last edited by Luciole2831 on 1/21/2012, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

The greatest speech I have ever heard. My_sig__d__click_to_view__by_luciole2831-d4cca67
SXR123
SXR123

on 1/21/2012, 6:50 pm
@Luciole2831 wrote:The reason i clicked the video.

Spoiler:

and what did you think about it afterwords?

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Luciole2831
Luciole2831
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2011-08-06

on 1/21/2012, 6:51 pm
pretty cool if i say so myself :)

The greatest speech I have ever heard. My_sig__d__click_to_view__by_luciole2831-d4cca67
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/21/2012, 6:59 pm
I can't stop watching it dude

SXR123
SXR123

on 1/22/2012, 2:43 pm
I've never heard a more touching speech.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/22/2012, 3:30 pm

Yep I like this one more.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/22/2012, 3:36 pm
see just seems like a nerdy whiny ass I like the first one

D3Anims
D3Anims
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 6288
Registration date : 2010-09-09

on 1/22/2012, 3:56 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:

Thats nothing cuz it doesnt really have much impact. Yeah sure those a-holes applauded, but they didnt really give a fuck.

The greatest speech I have ever heard. Untitl11
Kane
Kane
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 1691
Registration date : 2011-03-09

on 1/22/2012, 3:57 pm
@D3Anims wrote:
Toxic Reaper wrote:

Thats nothing cuz it doesnt really have much impact. Yeah sure those a-holes applauded, but they didnt really give a fuck.

Nothing from her speech happened
SXR123
SXR123

on 1/22/2012, 4:09 pm
to be honest, hers was great. but the one I posted as so much more meaning.

hers was actually very similar. it was about greed, but mine is about that and so much more. not only is it about greed but it's about how fighting has torn this world to shreds, we're like machines, man today has no soul and the good in people are shattered by power.

to be honest the speech I posted is something someone would say after a disaster.

it's something you say to bring humans, mankind, humanity closer together. what she is saying is also very important.

and to be honest, something we should be alarmed about. Not about just about extinction of animals but of how we are indirectly killing ourselves, I'd explain but that's off topic

This speech has so much more meaning then giving to those who don't have anything, it's about that and uniting together to solve lifes biggest problems, so does that speech, but this speech is more clear. It's amazing what you can learn by spending a day online, I've learned more about life on the internet in seven years then I might have if I had never touched it.

SOPA is the perfect example, look at what people can accomplish when they unite together, none of us wanted it, and when all of us put aside our hate for each other, those big sites like 4chan, 9gag and whatever other websites, we toppled what, without our help, could have caused a major catastrophe.

Peace cannot come without some kind of fight for it. If we had done what she said, using money that we use for war for other things we would be killed. it's sad we have to do that, but I don't think she is very educated in that area, war. She wants peace, so do I. But completely giving up on war is something that would cause more trouble then with it.

War is an awful thing but something man must go through.

That's what I think about when I watch this video, that's what I feel when I think about the words he's saying. War is a necessary part of life. Animals fight, insects fight, everything fights. but it is necessary.

Last edited by SXR123 on 1/22/2012, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/22/2012, 4:11 pm
that is way too much to read

SXR123
SXR123

on 1/22/2012, 4:12 pm
Read it or I smite you.

ADOPT A CHAO!!
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/22/2012, 4:15 pm
Smite me and suffer my Wrath

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/22/2012, 4:15 pm
Honestly both speeches go together in away if we don't do what Charlie Chaplin recommended then the girl is right our generation is doomed.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

on 1/22/2012, 4:20 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:Honestly both speeches go together in away if we don't do what Charlie Chaplin recommended then the girl is right our generation is doomed.
fuck that little girl soon as I saw her I got the urge to punch her in the face

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum