Total Votes: 5

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 12958
Registration date : 2008-11-18
https://www.youtube.com/user/Granadicohttps://www.twitch.tv/granadico/profile

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 3 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

1/20/2012, 9:51 pm
@Jellal wrote:Being gay is a sinful lifestyle choice that us sinful folk are forcing on traditional Americans.

I agree fully

Post of the eternity

___________________________________________________________________________________________

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 3 Granadico made by Knux184

We can learn from the past
But those days are gone
We can hope for the future
But there may not be one
-Mike Portnoy "A Change of Seasons"
BDB
BDB
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 3518
Registration date : 2008-11-04

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 3 Empty Re: “That Controversial Topic Disscusions.

1/21/2012, 11:50 am
Hitler was one of the greatest speakers considering the amount of people he could brainwash Razz and yes lets move on to the gay one's topic.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Click:
https://soundcloud.com/delgadobosso
Patt
Administrator
Administrator
Number of posts : 13142
Registration date : 2009-03-28

1/21/2012, 12:24 pm
@Jellal wrote:
Patt (프랭크) wrote:Abortion is wrong. From the moment the egg and sperm unite, fertilization occurs, it is a living thing. I understand that carrying a baby that you would not want to keep would be so annoying, and so painstaking, but I honestly think that if you carry something for nine months, you will grow to love it. Even if you're raped, you should still carry the baby, even if you're put through nine months of pain, and that one day of extreme pain, just to give the baby to someone. You need to understand that there are so many people that cannot have babies, there are so many people that can seriously not take care of an infant and can be great parents when the child is a toddler. Abortion...just should not be allowed.
That's a dogmatic way of looking at things.

It's been debated whether or not life begins at fertilization, and it's pretty weird to just simply claim it does, since that's still wildly debated.

The reason most girls get an abortion IS the fact that they will come to love the baby inevitably, but can't support it, so they'd have to give it up for adoption.

Okay, so tell a woman, who can't support a baby, she cannot get an abortion, so she can go through nine months of painful joints, morning sickness, acid reflux, possibly lose her job, dozens of hours in labor and give birth to her baby; whom she will inevitably love and hand them over to complete strangers which is the equivalent to putting a knife in her chest and twisting it everyday, or she can have a safe medical operation and some closure.

Women don't owe anybody their fertility.

In another scenario, what if the woman was suffering from an ectopic pregnancy? Or a dystocia pregnancy?
You realize since abortion would not be legal, she and the baby would just have to die.
That's even more inhumane than simply terminating a fetus.
You pose great scenarios.

Let me ask you all a question.

How many of you asked to be in this world?

You cannot put someone into this world, your own genes, your own blood, your name, your life, into another person and just kill it off because you know you cannot support it. You may have good incentives, but most of my family in New York is pretty poor, I mean, not poor, but you know, just not middle class or whatever. My aunt, she gave birth to twins at 18, and she was planning on getting an abortion, but realized that she can support two babies. She could not just delete them from life, it's not right. You have family in this world, you have other ways to obtain money besides working. Your parents will more than likely be willing to help support you, the only reason they would not, is if you just give them the baby.

I can understand why you would abort, and in some cases, I think that it may just be worth it. My mom was pregnant five times. I was the first, the four after me, each one year apart, all died, miscarriages, and two died at birth. My mom was devastated and she still cannot get over it. My youngest brother, the fifth one, was going to be aborted because my mom did not want to see another baby die in front of her eyes again. However, my dad talked her into letting him live, and he is now 8, his name is Matthew after the Matthew in the Bible. I think abortion should only be done in times where it must be. And that's it. Just like putting down a dog. Otherwise, a mother should be a mother, and the father should be a father.

On the homosexual topic, don't even get me started. And it wouldn't be interesting, Joey and I are on the same side. : P
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 2524
Registration date : 2011-03-19

1/21/2012, 4:26 pm
Patt (프랭크) wrote:
I can understand why you would abort, and in some cases, I think that it may just be worth it. My mom was pregnant five times. I was the first, the four after me, each one year apart, all died, miscarriages, and two died at birth. My mom was devastated and she still cannot get over it. My youngest brother, the fifth one, was going to be aborted because my mom did not want to see another baby die in front of her eyes again. However, my dad talked her into letting him live, and he is now 8, his name is Matthew after the Matthew in the Bible. I think abortion should only be done in times where it must be. And that's it. Just like putting down a dog. Otherwise, a mother should be a mother, and the father should be a father.
Anyways, I'm not sure if I'm more terrified by the amount of miscarriages, or the thought your dad couldn't use a condom FIVE times

Last edited by Jellal on 1/21/2012, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Deuteronomy 13:7-12
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

1/21/2012, 4:27 pm
They wanted kids, so I guess that would be why.
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

1/21/2012, 4:33 pm
So does your mom have a crap load of stretch marks now?
We needs a new topic

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 5139
Registration date : 2010-10-03

1/21/2012, 4:35 pm
Topic: When Cloning humans it as if we are trying to play god. (It controversial trust me religous noobs are gonna attack)
Patt
Administrator
Administrator

1/21/2012, 4:41 pm
I also did a debate on that in school. Used religion again. Basically I don't get to choose, my group members are like, well, we need to use religion, Frank, you do it.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/21/2012, 4:43 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:Topic: When Cloning humans it as if we are trying to play god. (It controversial trust me religous noobs are gonna attack)
That's...dumb...
That's like saying reproducing is trying to play god.

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

1/21/2012, 4:44 pm
Well then tell that to the religious Christians not mee.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/21/2012, 5:03 pm
So yeah, how bout dat gay being a choice debate?
It's pretty controversial and overly mainstream. :V

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

1/21/2012, 5:05 pm
Yeah do it...I if only there was more conservative Christians it would be funnier.
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/21/2012, 6:26 pm
We can let Patt be a fundamentalist Christian :V

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

1/21/2012, 6:29 pm
If there were fundamentalist christians here....well he probably wouldn't be here. We'd have drove him out if he didn't just leave in teh first place

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/22/2012, 3:34 pm
Anyways, being gay is a choice.

Proof:
Some gay men can become straight, therefore being gay is a choice.

While we're on the point, being black is also a choice, because Micheal Jackson was black, but he became white, therefore you choose to be black.

Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan
Number of posts : 13013
Registration date : 2010-04-29

1/22/2012, 3:40 pm
@Granadico wrote:If there were fundamentalist christians here....well he probably wouldn't be here. We'd have drove him out if he didn't just leave in teh first place
wasn't that,that red X guy and that tails guy??LOL they never returned

“That Controversial Topic Disscusions. - Page 3 Untitl15
Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

1/22/2012, 4:16 pm
I don't remember that guy, but see? my point has been proven already
Joey why you gotta be so sarcastic D:

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

1/22/2012, 4:18 pm
@Granadico wrote:I don't remember that guy, but see? my point has been proven already
Joey why you gotta be so sarcastic D:
He was the little Bitch that liked my little pony

Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/22/2012, 4:31 pm
I am not sarcastic, I'm completely serious.

You fag enablers keep claiming homosexuality is something you're born with, which is ridiculous.
You're just making excuses so you can use your sinful lifestyle choice to destroy humanity.

Granadico
Granadico
Administrator
Administrator

1/22/2012, 4:38 pm
@Jellal wrote:I am not sarcastic, I'm completely serious.

You fag enablers keep claiming homosexuality is something you're born with, which is ridiculous.
You're just making excuses so you can use your sinful lifestyle choice to destroy humanity.

Oh my god you're right.
We need to make Prohibition but for homosexuality

But those days are gone
But there may not be one
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

1/22/2012, 4:54 pm

LOL! unbelievable LOL you're a fool

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

1/22/2012, 5:07 pm
You know if I wanted to be gay why don't I get a boner around men it because your born with it...dumbass I can't just force an erection it comes naturally.
Face
Face
Spritan
Spritan

1/22/2012, 5:08 pm
Toxic Reaper wrote:You know if I wanted to be gay why don't I get a boner around men it because your born with it...dumbass I can't just force an erection it comes naturally.
Whoa this thread is going the wrong way.....

Toxic
Toxic
Spritan
Spritan

1/22/2012, 5:12 pm
Well that slipped out in the wrong way....
Jellal
Jellal
Spritan
Spritan

1/22/2012, 5:20 pm
@Granadico wrote:

Oh my god you're right.
We need to make Prohibition but for homosexuality
There was one
The sodomy law
But you fag enablers and your witty satan possessed lawyers were able to overturn the laws
God will smite you all in hell

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum